Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. (1989 Views)

Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema / Army Tells Amaechi “parade Has Changed Gear” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by rocgirl: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2014
The National Democratic Coalition has condemned the actions of the five Peoples Democratic Party governors who defected to the All Progressives Congress, saying their action was overheating the polity. The coalition called on Nigerians to “sanction these men by disgracing them at the poll by handing them the red card of defeat.” NADECO said, “It is on this note that we renew the call on Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers State), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano), Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara) and Magatakarda Wamakko (Sokoto) to do the needful by returning the mandate they stole from
the electorate.” The National President of NADECO, Philip Agbese, while speaking with journalists in Abuja, said the defected governors had placed themselves, not just above the extant laws of their own states, but also above the constitution and the pronouncements of law courts. Agbese said the coalition was against the governors for allegedly destabilising the polity. He said, “These men embarked on the illegality on securing mandates from one political party and delivering the same party to another political party without recourse to the majority of the electorates in their states who braved the odds and the elements to vote them into power.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/nadeco-tells-amaechi-kwankwaso-to-return-stolen-mandate/

2 Likes

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by rocgirl: 3:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Aiit. Why wasn't Gov Mimiko asked to do same??

4 Likes

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by LordMecuzy(m): 3:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Return Fire!!! No be Only Mandate.

1 Like

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by LordMecuzy(m): 3:03am On Nov 13, 2014
rocgirl:
Aiit. Why wasn't Gov Mimiko asked to do same??

U no dey sleep ni?
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by OreMI22: 3:06am On Nov 13, 2014
rocgirl:
The National Democratic Coalition has condemned the actions of the five Peoples Democratic Party governors who defected to the All Progressives Congress, saying their action was overheating the polity. The coalition called on Nigerians to “sanction these men by disgracing them at the poll by handing them the red card of defeat.” NADECO said, “It is on this note that we renew the call on Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers State), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano), Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara) and Magatakarda Wamakko (Sokoto) to do the needful by returning the mandate they stole from
the electorate.” The National President of NADECO, Philip Agbese, while speaking with journalists in Abuja, said the defected governors had placed themselves, not just above the extant laws of their own states, but also above the constitution and the pronouncements of law courts. Agbese said the coalition was against the governors for allegedly destabilising the polity. He said, “These men embarked on the illegality on securing mandates from one political party and delivering the same party to another political party without recourse to the majority of the electorates in their states who braved the odds and the elements to vote them into power.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/nadeco-tells-amaechi-kwankwaso-to-return-stolen-mandate/

No be me talk am o!
NADECO talk am! Na dem fight for this democracy una dey enjoy now!

2 Likes

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by readonenaire(m): 3:17am On Nov 13, 2014
National Democratic Coalition too many deranged people at the helm of affairs in this country undecided
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 13, 2014
readonenaire:
National Democratic Coalition too many deranged people at the helm of affairs in this country undecided

NADECO was the lone voice of opposition and the most vocal advocate for the return to civilian rule during the Abacha dark years.

Even your Theifnibu rose to limelight politically through NADECO.

But just like typical Tinubu to burn every bridge he crosses, he destroyed the AD which was the political wing of NADECO after he was elected governor of Lagos.

You children should read or consult your parents on the history of Nigeria maye then we won't have jobless shameless people liked egift, Barcanista and that witch Berem deceiving you ignorant fools that Buhari is the light.

4 Likes

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by readonenaire(m): 3:40am On Nov 13, 2014
WombRaiders:

NADECO was the lone voice of opposition and the most vocal advocate for the return to civilian rule during the Abacha dark years.

Even your Theifnibu rose to limelight politically through NADECO.

But just like typical Tinubu to burn every bridge he crosses, he destroyed the AD which was the political wing of NADECO after he was elected governor of Lagos.

You children should read or consult your parents on the history of Nigeria maye then we won't have jobless shameless people liked egift, Barcanista and that witch Berem deceiving you ignorant fools that Buhari is the light.
so in your esteemed aged intellectual facade sir, it's only the aforementioned politician that has moved to another party or stole mandate

Whatever happened to mimiko and peter obi, between I only pointed out the folly of the so called 'democratic' dispensation.

I didn't mention tinubu nor do I Buhari, your inextricable obsession with whoever as5 yur licking is amazing sir cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by 2cato: 5:41am On Nov 13, 2014
This goes a long way to show that APC is full of confuse people.
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by miiraaj: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2014
readonenaire:
so in your esteemed aged intellectual facade sir, it's only the aforementioned politician that has moved to another party or stole mandate

Whatever happened to mimiko and peter obi, between I only pointed out the folly of the so called 'democratic' dispensation.

I didn't mention tinubu nor do I Buhari, your inextricable obsession with whoever as5 yur licking is amazing sir cheesy
cheesy
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by size38: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2014
We in Rivers state gave governor Amaechi our mandate and not the PDP. If there is third term in our constitution today, we will still give him our mandate to governor us. Party is a mere platform. The man in him is what we like and admire not the party he belongs or where he comes from.

2 Likes

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by pendy79: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2014
The real NADECO died with the death of Abacha. God bless PA Enahoro, lt.gen Alani Akinrinmade, bless wole soyinka, bless bola Tinubu. You all were the heroes of our democracy, thanks for radio kudirat and all you did during the tyrannical government of Abacha whose son has now turn our present president's best friend in Kano.

When lowlifers who never knew the history of their fathers usurp the name of a populist movement and try to use such vehicle to ridicule the name of great people of the old NADECO na only God go punish you. Not your fault anyway, Fasheun is using UPN as his new party name.

Agbese NADECO didn't ask for return of TA orji's mandate to PPA, darkingari's mandate to APP, Mimiko's mandate to Labour party, yuguda's mandate to APP, Ohakim's mandate to PPA. I'm sure he was in the land of the dead those times.

1 Like

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by fitzmayowa: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2014
What kind of double standard is this Its only the 5 governors that defected to APC, that they mentioned...what about mimiko

I guess mimiko does not need to return the "stolen mandate" since he defected to the ruling party...set of useless people
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by shizzleStar: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2014
readonenaire:

This underlines your crass ignorance and misplaced hate
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by Ayed44: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2014
size38:
We in Rivers state gave governor Amaechi our mandate and not the PDP. If there is third term in our constitution today, we will still give him our mandate to governor us. Party is a mere platform. The man in him is what we like and admire not the party he belongs or where he comes from.
" we in Rivers state". This is an aberration of the highest order. Whenever u are commenting on a public forum like this, be careful with your choice of words. By saying "we in Rivers state" u are giving an impression that you are speaking for the entire people of Rivers state but in reality you are speaking for only yourself. So, please kindly change the "we" to "I".

1 Like

Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by readonenaire(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2014
shizzleStar:
This underlines your crass ignorance and misplaced hate
skipping 'mimiko' to pinpoint Obi permeate your awareness right undecided you people's reasoning is absurd
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by shizzleStar: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2014
readonenaire:
skipping 'mimiko' to pinpoint Obi permeate your awareness right undecided you people's reasoning is absurd
My friend stop the wanton display of ignorance and myopia.

Was Peter Obi still a governor when he decamped to PDP compared to Mimiko?
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2014
NADECO indeed, some set of old fools DAT are no longer relevant to politics. Y exclude dose DAT defected to PDP ?
@ mimiko , sheriff and others
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by readonenaire(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2014
shizzleStar:
My friend stop the wanton display of ignorance and myopia.

Was Peter Obi still a governor when he decamped to PDP compared to Mimiko?
it's not myopic on your part that you kept vindicating Mimiko even if Obi isn't admissible. What about scores of other decampees to PDP? why the democratic 'collision are bn sentimental, which is my concern initially before one expired entity dragged PDP, APC bla bla bla into it.
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by shizzleStar: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2014
readonenaire:
it's not myopic on your part that you kept vindicating Mimiko even if Obi isn't admissible. What about scores of other decampees to PDP? why is the democratic 'collision are sentimental, which is my concern initially before one expired entity dragged PDP, APC bla bla bla into it.
Where did i vindicate Mimiko? quote me anywhere in my comment where i mentioned Mimiko
Re: NADECO Tells Amaechi, Kwankwaso To Return ‘stolen Mandate’. by gtrust: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2014
NADECO resurrected when the 5 PDP Governors defected to APC then "died" just before Mimiko defected to PDP!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Set To Take Over Kwara – Oyedepo / Taraba State Governorship Election Result / Photos: Osinbajo In Ibadan To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.