Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Trader Kills Customer During Pricing - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trader Kills Customer During Pricing (32439 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by gratieao: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Hitting with a plank could be out of anger and pardonable, but tying man probably unconscious or in pains with rope and not taking him to the hospital or calling out for help IS VERY VERY QUESTIONABLE. lkonne should say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by sparta(f): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Some traders are extremely aggresive. Some yoruba women (mushin, amala traders, eko mamas) will insult, curse and eye you for haggling. some igbo guys (yaba, alaba, ladipo etc) wil insult, push or even slap you if you give them the chance. Our traders need orientation on busines ethics. People have a right to negotiate in their favour, no be by force na. Was it realy worth it ikonne?

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by greall1: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2014
Bro u can't fight. Him can't try it with lagos guys abi him dey mad on top wetin.
Beside ur time never reach if your time reach d devil go push u to fight him no matter how Destiny can never change. That is time G0D said Yaya will passed away

greggng:
Must times is good to be mature. I went to katangora market to buy okirika . I saw a nice one and I priced it but the seller didnot respond. I dropped it to check another one . Little did I know the seller is planning a surprise for me. The moment I wanted to check the next item what I received was a big push that landed me on the floor. Everyone thought I was a common criminal untill they heard what happened. I stood up and walk away cos God said flew away from trouble and trouble will flew away from you. Assuming I didnot apply common sense and maturity, one of us would ve been in hell by now. But that person would not be me o cos I strong well well. I fell down cos I was taken by surprise
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by jamst(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2014
that mr lawrence need to be sentenced to death...aba! because of selling price u kill a soul

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by BUSHHUNTER: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2014
If reverse was the CASE some Mofos would have been calling the Northerner all sort of NAMES.........

Bottom Line we are all prone to VIOLENT but it takes Mature Mind to understand and settle DISPUTE amicably........

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2014
MadCow1:
Some Customers sha...

That na how one guy carry ashawo from V.I go Ogun State only to dey price the girl kpomo for 3000 Naira.. angry

Shoo!! The girl para say she no dey sell, say make the guy carry her go back V.I where ehn carry her from, na there the matter turn quarrel o!

[b[i]]The Customer is not always right.. >:[/i](
[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed// Maddy's back grin grin grin grin
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2014
Wonders will never end..
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by jbaby265(f): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2014
oh my goodness...i'm scared of nigerians atimes

2 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Did they have to fight?

Couldn't he just leave if they couldn't agree?

Who needs a physical fight in 2014 to reach an agreement?

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by donem: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2014
fleexee:
Terrible
i hate that thing where deh drink tea for ya picture till 2day. grin
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by sukkot: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2014
this how the conversation went

yaya - i hap pipty pipe naira for air coondishun

ikonne - 55 naira kwa ? god punish you

yaya - dan boro uba shege dan iska. why you insult me ?

*ikonne proceeds to whoop that a-s-s*
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by donem: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2014
sandijey:
Sometimes people price goods stupidly. I hate following some of my friends to the market. I was told when you're pricing. U first slash it to half the original price that was called. Watch the seller's countenance. U would no if u have gone over bored. Then u increase it by a quarter and like that till ur final bargain. Both buyer and seller need to be considerate. If I want to buy something and I have an idea of how much that thing is, some of this guy's call outrageous amount. I go just para commot for their front. They start begging me to come back but I don't listen. For them to call an outrageous price where do u start bargaining from. Same as buyer. Calling ridiculous price for something u no its far more worth the price u called can be very annoying.

We need to buy and sell in moderation.
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by iceberylin(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Ojugunrege:

Bros your space booking is legendary!
How could you have quoted someone who commented at 9.31am @ 9.28am?
I bow for u!

Thats how we roll wink
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Elan83(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
He used his own mouth 2 judge hmslf, he hit sombody 2 coma & went ahed 2 tie him, 1st degree murder!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by onoja12: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2014
if it was a Hausa man that killed this igbo man in such a manner,we wouldn't have heard word,they would turn it to christian versus Muslim,north versus south.now they are all quite

Sharksblow:
For More Details Click Here:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/trader-kills-customer-during-price-negotiation/

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Lagos!, Gotham City in Batman were all sort of unthinkable things happens

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Sloan: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2014
These useless killers and urchin Sloth Beasts!!
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by myhero4eva: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2014
oh my people perish 4 lack of knowledge when they being manipulated by d devil. Imagine N5000 naira resulted to death! God help human beings to know u. Plz let him face d full weight of d law... They are in Lagos hustling!

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Sharksblow(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
kilokeys:
tied a fainted Man? undecided

this story is deeper than what is being told o.

I WONDER O

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Sharksblow(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
plainmirror:
It's awful to imagine that a mere monetary transaction could lead to loss of life no thanks to over-reaction and uncontrollable anger.

R I P
i remember a case of a D.P.O. in ondo town years ago who killed a taxi driver because of #10, he was later burnt alive by drivers
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by debbydee(f): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
EVIL GENIUS

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Abba999(f): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Igbohater:
I'm single, live alone, self employed and looking for a lady i can build a relationship with. If you are a single lady add me on whats app 081-176-318-32. No games or scammers cool cool cool

Why don't you change your moniker first.

Mr.Igbo-Hater de murderer!! sad
You are looking for whom to use for this end of year sacrifice abi

Don't lemme catch you there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by LORDI(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
The way people dey price things self dey tire me,where do dey sell an air conditioner less than 5K?...na wa o.
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Abba999(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sircomeference:
as if I know it would b an Ibo boy...... Those guys ehn dem fit die on top money.....

...as if I knew it would be You! de "MURDER" Fvcker!!

You guys ehn, una fit die on top of una mama Punyata!!! undecided
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Abba999(f): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
onoja12:
if it was a Hausa man that killed this igbo man in such a manner,we wouldn't have heard word,they would turn it to christian versus Muslim,north versus south.now they are all quite

What are you trying to justify

Are you that dumb or you are simply an abookii zombie

Have Fulani not been killing people in Nigeria shocked

Goat head in human body angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by mizhanny(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dnt act permanently stupid jxt because U̶̲̥̅̊'r£ temporarily angry....... A nigga z dead jxt because of 5k #smh
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by 9jatatafo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is despicable!!!! How could a man kill his fellow man for just an item of 5k naira? Was Ikenne or whatever your name is so desperate to sell the ac that you decided to kill young yaya? I don't know how some humans react. Getting angry easily and often is a weakness that some people must address. RIP to yaya the deceased buyer.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abba999:

Why don't you change your moniker first.

Mr.Igbo-Hater de murderer!! sad
You are looking for whom to use for this end of year sacrifice abi

Don't lemme catch you there undecided

How much is your bleaching cream undecided undecidedi think you need more to bleach your brain undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
He fainted & you "TIED" him wit a "ROPE", "DRAGGED" him to a CORNER & "FLED"

Beht why undecided

Wat kinda satanic temperament & reasoninin is that angry & if he truly fainted y flee?

Who else on these thread is percevin d stench of these LIES?

3 Likes

Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Abba999(f): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Igbohater:

How much is your bleaching cream undecided undecidedi think you need more to bleach your brain undecided undecided

----I & your mama bought em for 10-10kobo
Oops!! That was before you were born!!! grin cheesy grin

Please tell your mama, we need to bleach our brains! grin
Re: Trader Kills Customer During Pricing by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abba999:

----I & your mama bought em for 10-10kobo
Oops!! That was before you were born!!! grin cheesy grin

Please tell your mama, we need to bleach our brains! grin

Ignored. keep on hunting for love cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business / Rolls-royce Loses $5.7bn To Corruption In Nigeria And Other Countries / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.