Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen (5101 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party / Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lemme balance my bulk and till for the day I will be ryt back
Re: Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen by major466(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
courage54:
This is the real meaning of DEMOCRACY, not like the PDP who kills other people ambitions just because of one man who can not even control his wife.

If this is true, then my preference will be:

1. MUHAMMADU BUHARI
2. TAMBUWAL
3. ROCHAS OKOROCHAS
4. KWANKWASO
5. NDA ISIAH
6. Atiku

#teamSaiBUHARI
Interestingly, the same individual you worship so highly was such a good Democrat that he went on to impose himself as the only Presidential Candidate for CPC when he fail to get it on the platform of ANPP back in 2011. grin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen by Dmano: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
If Tambuwa win they should bahari money o b4 he cause war,u know say na borrow him talk say he borrow

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen by PointB: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]THERE IS ACTUALLY NO ARGUMENT IF SINCERITY IS ENTHRONED.[/size]

?? undecided undecided
Re: Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen by nduchucks: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
As my yorob a peeps would say, abi Okorosha wants to be VP ni?
Re: Tambuwal Joins Presidential Race, APC Intrigues Deepen by Montaque(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is what I desire, enough of these old politicians who keep decieving us that we are the youths of tomorrow when they will not allow us a space to actualise that dream. What is GMB and Atiku still doing in the political playground? Why wont they groom and stand behind a man from the present generation of Nigerians?. Enough of their old ideas and politics! And what makes me more suprised is that youths will be campaigning for these men old enough to be there great grandfather. When is that tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) / All These Threads Advising Igbos To Stop "Destroying" Their Region Are Sickening / Housing In Lagos State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.