Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. (747 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me / Does She Wanna Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
A lady who was in a relationship for the past 2years, suddenly decide to quit, main while her weding has bein scheduled. read full story here http://akornson..com/2014/11/she-wanna-quit-after-her-weding-cards.html?m=1
Re: She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by MadCow1: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Bring the piece here or foggeraboutit

1 Like

Re: She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by morefire: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2014
seun i think you should start deleting posts like this...

this shows how daft that bogger is and no be swear cant do well in business...

linda Ikeji didnt come on naiarland to get people to see her blog, she offered value

oga go and offer value and stop disturbing our nairaland with amebo gist
Re: She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by Drdaps(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Thrash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by Afrok(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Quitting the marriage is not my business, but my business is U bringing half baked bread to the table for us to eat. If I read the full story by clicking on that link of urs, make my Nokia torch no browse again.
Re: She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by Kx: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Eboy343:
A lady who was in a relationship for the past 2years, suddenly decide to quit, main while her weding has bein scheduled. read full story here http://akornson..com/2014/11/she-wanna-quit-after-her-weding-cards.html?m=1

Also read full comments where you brought this story from and take it away from here.
Re: She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by DesChyko: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2014
You know, frankly, if a Moderator doesn't have time, he/she shouldn't have entered for the post in the first place.
How can one see this topic and fail to send it to exile? Or is it not being read?
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well!
Re: She Wanna Quit After Her Weding Cards Is Out. by Nkemtreasure: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Even on the wedding morning, if any of them decides to quit, they are free. Instead of pretence, do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Love Her / Matters Of The Heart And Financial Matters,which is most Challenging in deciding / Five Things You Should Not Do In The Name Of Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.