Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism (31957 Views)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Talon05: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

she's about 22 stones.... grin
she makes yokozuna look like nicole richie. grin
Holy f*ck, now I think i'm nicer than you grin.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
The
Shirley07:

You would if your sexual organ was formed in your body. But at the same, your sperm-producing cell will die off because it require a cool environment.

so where's the sexual organ of a man formed? outside his body? you don't have enough wisdom.

I already told you that our inner strength is greater than men.

you have no inner strength.
you are just a fragile emotional bag of flesh. an ordinary movie can make you cry this minute. which yeye strength?

FYI, I love being a woman 'cos we're more intelligent than the average guys out there. You can take that to your bed, ruminant.

why are you comparing yourself to the average guy? why not compare yourself to the men in the upper echelon? men are still responsible for 99% of all human achievements.

shirl, me & you nor dey the same category. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Talon05: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

You would if your sexual organ was formed in your body. But at the same, your sperm-producing cell will die off because it require a cool environment. I already told you that our inner strength is greater than men.
FYI, I love being a woman 'cos we're more intelligent than the average guys out there. You can take that to your bed, ruminant.
I hate the way you bandy the word intelligent, b1tch please, even my dog will win an argument with you, oafish egghead.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Arsenate(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

You mean that's your best archivement? I really rejoice with you, somebody shout hallelujah.
Lol...
that's just one....unlimited supply of procreative cells...lol
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talon05:

Looooooool jokkkkkeeeeer. I refuse to hurt you this evening. Coogar already pleaded with me not to hurt you. You should be grateful to him. Anyways, its time to go choke on a d1ck, oafish egghead.
It's you that will be hurt, retarded snail.
Funny you called that shrinked copulatory organ of yours, meant for lower animal like yourself an impressive thing to choke on. You probably mean to say it should be crushed 'cos you're not even fit to be around human.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

Funny you called that shrinked copulatory organ of yours, meant for lower animal like yourself an impressive thing to choke on. You probably mean to say it should be crushed 'cos you're not even fit to be around human.

come off it....if you see his copulatory organ you would put it in your mouth & slobber on it till your jaws ache. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talon05:

I hate the way you bandy the word intelligent, b1tch please, even my dog will win an argument with you, oafish egghead.
The fact that the dog of yours is more intelligent than you doesn't mean every other people are fools like you. Go blame your creator, not me. Rètarded Snail.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

I know already that you love pen!s, you don't have to affirm it.
You can say that again. I love my diick to bits. It's served me well over the years. Why you hate your vagiina and want a peniis, though, is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Talon05: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

Oafish egghead, I swear calling you a r*tard will be an insult to true r*tards. Wtf is copulatory organ?, b1tch you aint even b1tch enough to call it what it is and you expect me to take you serious, you must be a cretin. B1tch that copulatory organ is called d1ck. D I C K. And seriously, you should go choke on one.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Talon05: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

come off it....if you see his copulatory organ you would put it in your mouth & slobber on it till your jaws ache. grin
Brotha pah-lease, i dont do b1tches with halitosis. My dog wouldnt mind though.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:
The

so where's the sexual organ of a man formed? outside his body? you don't have enough wisdom.

you have no inner strength.
you are just a fragile emotional bag of flesh. an ordinary movie can make you cry this minute. which yeye strength?

why are you comparing yourself to the average guy? why not compare yourself to the men in the upper echelon? men are still responsible for 99% of all human achievements.

shirl, me & you nor dey the same category. grin
Is that still a question? How I keep forgeting you're a ruminant.
I'm not comparing myself to the average guy out there but to the statistical mean of IQ of all men out there. You can see that I'm better than you et al.
Lastly, women inner strength knows no bound. That's another revelation you need to ruminate on, ruminant.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
You can say that again. I love my diick to bits. It' served me well over the years. Why you hate your vagiina and want a peniis, though, is beyond me.

Talon05:

Oafish egghead, I swear calling you a r*tard will be an insult to true r*tards. Wtf is copulatory organ?, b1tch you aint even b1tch enough to call it what it is and you expect me to take you serious, you must be a cretin. B1tch that copulatory organ is called d1ck. D I C K. And seriously, you should go choke on one.

abeg, pity shirley.....
this beatdown is becoming too intense. is it until she gives up the ghost? she's someone's daughter o!

Shirley07:

The fact that the dog of yours is more intelligent than you doesn't mean every other people are fools like you. Go blame your creator, not me. Rètarded Snail.

you & your loud mouth.
you won't shut your trap - when you get eviscerated, you would learn how to conduct yourself properly around the superior gender.

Shirley07:

Is that still a question? How I keep forgeting you're a ruminant. I'm not comparing myself to the average guy out there but to the statistical mean of IQ of all men out there. You can see that I'm better than you et al.

look at this knucklehead....
80% of your thoughts revolve around relaxers & weave on. what IQ are you talking about? can you realistically call yourself an intelligent human being? telling us a man's entire seminal fluid is located outside his body? you have the intelligence of an abortus.

Lastly, women inner strength knows no bound. That's another revelation you need to ruminate on, ruminant.

you don't have any inner strength.
you are ruled by your hormones. your hormones control you & not vice versa. you are a fragile waste of flesh. without the men in your life protecting you, your life expectancy is about 15 years. grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley, it's visible to the blind, what you need is a good lay. So Imma help a sister out. Let me introduce you to someone who will be of help. Born2fuck, I want you to meet Shirley07, she wants a good fvck, Shirley07 meet Born2fuck. Thank me later. wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by born2boink(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
Shirley, it's visible to the blind, what you need is a good lay. So Imma help a sister out. Let me introduce you to someone who will be of help. Born2fuck, I want you to meet Shirley07, she wants a good fvck, Shirley07 meet Born2fuck. Thank me later. wink
thank freshdude2, who is shirley07 and she need it badly, I m here to render service at no charge
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
born2fuck:
thank freshdude2, who is shirley07 and she need it badly, I m here to render service at no charge
Don't mention, my guy. She's around here somewhere, let me call her out. Shirley07, Broda Wale is here for you o. Come out and meet your saviour.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talon05:

That wrinkled thing of yours is just a copulatory organ like your fellow lower animal. Go and look for your fellow rètarded female snail to copulate with, rètarted Snail. Lest I forget, crawl into your dirty cave.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

That wrinkled thing of yours is just a copulatory organ like your fellow lower animal. Go and look for your fellow rètarded female snail to copulate with, rètarted Snail. Lest I forget, crawl into your dirty cave.
Babe, leave this guy alone. Born2fuck is here for you.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
freshdude2:
You can say that again. I love my diick to bits. It's served me well over the years. Why you hate your vagiina and want a peniis, though, is beyond me.
Never did but you on the hand kept showing your Poo pushing tendencies and your love for a pen!s.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Talon05: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

What is this dumbf*ck still doing in my mention?, b1tch do you have a d1ck?, if No swerve before I go hard on you, oafish egghead.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talon05:

Brotha pah-lease, i dont do b1tches with halitosis. My dog wouldnt mind though.
More like no animal would do you, save for a retardèd snail. You're beyond redemption.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by pickabeau1: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Choi.....

Una no dey tire....

Help #SaveHammed

Abeg help anyway you can

https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola

Paypal links dey
naira account dey

coogar
Shirley07
Bananabender
Fellis
Freshdude2
Talon05
Crackhaus
Babe3
Babygirlfl
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talon05:

What is this dumbf*ck still doing in my mention?, b1tch do you have a d1ck?, if No swerve before I go hard on you, oafish egghead.
You don't belong here like I said at the beginning. Go into your dirty soiled cave lest you're crushed, Retärded snail.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

Never did but you on the hand kept showing your Poo pushing tendencies and your love for a pen!s.
Shirls, don't lie. You like to eat shiit, abi? Are you dull or what, I told you I love my peniis. Unlike you, I'm satisfied with my sexval organ.

Meanwhile, holla at the homey I sent your way. It's friday, don't die lonely.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Shirley07: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
born2fuck:
You berra move along before you're burnt.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
pickabeau1:
Choi.....

Una no dey tire....

Help #SaveHammed

Abeg help anyway you can

https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola

Paypal links dey
naira account dey

coogar
Shirley07
Bananabender
Fellis

who is djdola?
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Talon05: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

More like no animal would do you, save for a retardèd snail. You're beyond redemption.
Actually, every creature with a hole wants me. B1tch I aint trying to brag but you never done a nigga like me. I am your fantasy, even my dog live a life you call a dream. I'm the true definition of slick, ask a certain nairalander, you oafish egghead.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
@pinkabeau: Okay. This evening.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Talon05: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shirley07:

You don't belong here like I said at the beginning. Go into your dirty soiled cave lest you're crushed, Retärded snail.
okeydoke, oafish egghead.
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by pickabeau1: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

who is djdola?

A NLder like us..

Has some health challenges...

The thread will fill you in
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by pickabeau1: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
BananaBender:
@pinkabeau: Okay. This evening.

Thanks
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Talon05:

Actually, every creature with a hole wants me. B1tch I aint trying to brag but you never done a nigga like me. I am your fantasy, even my dog live a life you call a dream. I'm the true definition of slick, ask a certain nairalander, you oafish egghead.

Bwahahahahahahahahaaa grin grin grin

*holds stomach* Bwahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin

@shirley07: How do u take this wannabe seriously, I'm dying here. grin grin grin grin grin Too funny! I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Mother Of 2 Boys, And I Can't (and Won't) Support Feminism by coogar: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

A NLder like us..

Has some health challenges...

The thread will fill you in

i will look into it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / Esan/ishan Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.