Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable (5171 Views)

Please I Need US Schools That Do Not Require GMAT For Their Graduate Admissions. / Need Info On Schools That Accept Hnd(eingineering) For Master's In Canada. / Nigerians Overseas: Second-class Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable by laroux(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Please my fellow nairalanders do any of you have any idea of schools in the US, Canada, UK or any school in Europe that accept second class lower for masters degree programmes in business administration. A friend of mine who is serving badly needs it.
Re: Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable by Pronmix(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
laroux:
Please my fellow nairalanders do any of you have any idea of schools in the US, Canada, UK or any school in Europe that accept second class lower for masters degree programmes in business administration. A friend of mine who is serving badly needs it.
Bros talk true na you. lol. search for schools in the country of choice and contact them and they'd tell you the requirements.

3 Likes

Re: Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable by fittty(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pronmix:
Bros talk true na you. lol. search for schools in the country of choice and contact them and they'd tell you the requirements.

The Bros like e friend Gidi Gan ni oh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Schools That Accept Second Class Lower And That Are Very Affordable by optimusprime2(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
laroux:
Your question is rather vague... what do you mean by 2.2??
You wont tell the Uni that you had a 2.2 Diploma because they dont care, what they'd want to know is your CGPA on your transcript.
3.4 in Nigeria is 2.2 and so is 2.5, so what are you talking about? because if your friend had a 2.5 CGPA which is a 2.2, the best bet is to take GRE to stand a grad admission chance, because 2.5 is weak...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant / Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc / Ask Me Any Airline Ticket Fare To Any Part Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.