Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,555 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51938 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Anger in men is an intense mutation of infantile stupidity
keep your anger in check, cos you are the guy displaying the intense mutation of infantile stupidity as i see it now. grin

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank you for your kind advice. Any verse you would like to share with me my brother?
Bidam:
keep your anger in check, cos you are the guy displaying the intense mutation of infantile stupidity as i see it now. grin

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
kabisa dada.

Ubarikiwe hadi ushangae wink

Asante sana, jioni njema.
Wachana na huyo fala hapo chini, shida yake haelewi.
What tribe is he talking about? We have 42 tribes in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
First get cured of your religious and tribal sentiments.Then we will talk kiddo!
vooks:
Thank you for your kind advice. Any verse you would like to share with me my brother?

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Huyu mwenda hashikanishi any but ni sawa tu..
Thanks na pole kwa yote uliyopitia.
Kenyan28:

Asante sana, jioni njema.
Wachana na huyo fala hapo chini, shida yake haelewi.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kenyan28:

What i am saying is that we have over 300 tribes in Nigeria yet nobody flaunts it here since it is a public forum. To avoid confusing and misleading folks here, let's use a common language which is english for proper dissemination of information. If you are a christian, there is no jew, greek nor gentile in Christ. I am first and foremost a christian not a nigerian.God bless you do so.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
But you insulted me in pidgin the other day, called me mumu. Would you call your own mother mumu?
Bidam:
What i am saying is that we have over 300 tribes in Nigeria yet nobody flaunts it here since it is a public forum. To avoid confusing and misleading folks here, let's use a common language which is english for proper dissemination of information. If you are a christian, there is no jew, greek nor gentile in Christ. I am first and foremost a christian not a nigerian.God bless you do so.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
But you insulted me in pidgin the other day, called me mumu. Would you call your own mother mumu?
ofcos coming from someone with a background of lack of respect and regards for mothers amnot surprised.what has this discussion got to do with mothers your mother is my mother not by birth but by responsibility.this was how u attacked image calling him feminine names. I stand by my words.*as far as scriptures is concerned.you are a mumu.Go study grin

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
I don't know genders now I know image is a man. You were the one making sexist chauvinistic and completely moronic statement that a member was behaving like a woman. You don't respect women at all. When you were telling a man to quit behaving like a woman,which woman did you have in mind? Your wife,sister,daughter or mother?

The point is you used pidgin because you know I don't understand that BS. You ridiculed me in plain sight so to speak. So when you find two people here chatting in what you don't understand, why do you have fits and call them tribalists?
Bidam:
ofcos coming from someone with a background of lack respect regards for mothers amnot surprised.what has this discussion got to do with mothers your mother is my mother not by birth but by responsibility.this was how u attacked image calling him feminine names. I stand by my words.*as far as scriptures is concerned.you are a mumu.Go study grin

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nep2ra(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bidam:

Correction: Nigeria has over 256 ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
I don't know genders now I know image is a man. You were the one making sexist chauvinistic and completely moronic statement that a member was behaving like a woman. You don't respect women at all. When you were telling a man to quit behaving like a woman,which woman did you have in mind? Your wife,sister,daughter or mother?
You are the one making sexist chauvinistic and completely moronic statement about image being a woman. Do you respect your mother, wife and daugthers if you have any?Why bring them here to degrade them and poo on them?

The point is you used pidgin because you know I don't understand that BS. You ridiculed me in plain sight so to speak.
The point is you knew exactly what i mean't just like i intended it to be. You are still having the root of bitterness and bile against your person cos you can't forgive yourself talk more of others.
So when you find two people here chatting in what you don't understand, why do you have fits and call them tribalists?
Who said i had fits? Last time i checked you are the guy with the schizophrenic tendecies na.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Parrot. They are good at mimicking sounds. cheesy
Bidam:
You are the one making sexist chauvinistic and completely moronic statement about image being a woman. Do you respect your mother, wife and daugthers if you have any?Why bring them here to degrade them and poo on them?

The point is you knew exactly what i mean't just like i intended it to be. You are still having the root of bitterness and bile against your person cos you can't forgive yourself talk more of others.
Who said i had fits? Last time i checked you are the guy with the schizophrenic tendecies na.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by dorox(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
A very apt description.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
nep2ra:

Correction: Nigeria has over 256 ethnic groups.
Did you see me mention ethnic groups in my post? Nigeria has 371 dialects or tribes.Google it on this forum and cure yourself of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nep2ra(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bidam:
Did you see me mention ethnic groups in my post? Nigeria has 371 dialects or tribes.Google it on this forum and cure yourself of ignorance.

You could have made your point without throwing insults. Always quick to be aggressive. sad

When I start now, people will call me wicked. grin

You see your life?

Thank your stars I'm in a good mood tonight.

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=nep2ra post=28344877]

You could have made your point without throwing insults. Always quick to be aggressive. sad
Curing yourself of ignorance is not an insult but a good piece of advice to always comprehend peoples post and make research before going on the offensive. wink
When I start now, people will call me wicked. grin

You see your life?

Thank your stars I'm in a good mood tonight.

If you want to go wayward be my guest. wink

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
On the contrary, i was mirroring your folly of a post for you to see how ridiculous and awkward you sounded. It is called boomerang.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
dorox:

A very apt description.
And who is this daft fellow

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nep2ra(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Bidam: Curing yourself of ignorance is not an insult but a good piece of advice to always comprehend peoples post and make research before going on the offensive.

So for your mind now, you don yarn?

Coconut head. grin

Bidam: Did you see me mention ethnic groups in my post? Nigeria has 371 dialects or tribes.Google it on this forum and cure yourself of ignorance.

Dialects and tribes do not mean the same thing and cannot be used interchangeably. A simple search on your much used search engine, Google will tell you why. Take note:

dialect: noun
a particular form of a language which is peculiar to a specific region or social group.
"the Lancashire dialect seemed like a foreign language"
synonyms: regional language, local language, local tongue, local speech, local parlance, variety of language;

tribe: noun
a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.
"indigenous Indian tribes"
synonyms: ethnic group, people, race, nation;

I can see you enjoy prancing around this forum in your brightly colored garb of ignorance. Keep entertaining us by making a fool out of yourself. You are doing a fantastic job at the moment. Well done!

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 4:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Some ignorance is congenial.

nep2ra:

Coconut head. grin

Dialects and tribes do not mean the same thing and cannot be used interchangeably. A simple search on your much used search engine, Google will tell you why. Take note:

a particular form of a language which is peculiar to a specific region or social group.
synonyms: regional language, local language, local tongue, local speech, local parlance, variety of language;

a social division in a traditional society consisting of families or communities linked by social, economic, religious, or blood ties, with a common culture and dialect, typically having a recognized leader.

I can see you enjoy prancing around this forum in your brightly colored garb of ignorance. Keep entertaining us by making a fool out of yourself. You are doing a fantastic job at the moment. Well done!

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=nep2ra post=28350789]

Coconut head. grin
Are you losing sleep over it pussycat? grin

Ok, let's use your definition to expose your folly. wink
Notice the word social group.
Notice the word common culture and dialect in your definition. See wikipedia.
A tribe is viewed, historically or developmentally, as a social group existing before the development of, or outside of, states.
In other words a social group(tribe) of dogs have a common dialect, they bark, a social group of cats Meow and so on so forth..Comprende?
On the contrary, you are the guy exposing your folly that you went to yaba school of follies here. Try to make research before exposing more of your ignorance here abeg. Don't lose sleep over me. grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2014
vooks:
Some ignorance is congenial.

Here come the pied piper, i can see you have followers in the name of dorox and nep2ra, i will soon free them from your delusions. It's a matter of time. grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2014
hi my brother,
Apparently we have grownups who can read and write over here. Glooooooory wink
Bidam:
Here come the pied piper, i can see you have followers in the name of dorox and nep2ra, i will soon free them from your delusions. It's a matter of time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2014
17 pages and i'm still none the wiser as to whether brother Jo has paid his debt.

10 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by delishpot: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
90% of naija pastors are just advertising themselves. Abeg, this is no call for crucifixion but someone who knows david Ibiomie of salvation ministries should tell him to reduce his self preaching and preach christ and God instead. He likes to display his own percieved power and gives false hope to the sick and needy. God is watching him, plenty brothers and sisters are watching him. He has no power for miracle, God will not give proud people power for miracles. He needs to repent.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by dorox(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2014
Bidam:
And who is this daft fellow
Having lost his credibilty, Joagbaje was wise enough to quit this thread, while you, his servant is too daft to follow suit.

9 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
dorox:

Having lost his credibilty, Joagbaje was wise enough to quit this thread, while you, his servant is too daft to follow suit.
And that's the more reason why i called you a daft fellow, i am not joagbaje servant, it is glaring the way i post and talk about scripture is a bit different from theirs. We just share a common denominator which is Christ in us the hope of glory. Like Gombs rightly observed. cool
[NLT] 1 Thessalonians 4:11 Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nep2ra(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bidam failed miserably in his English O levels. Ever since, he has been struggling to pass that subject.

Whoever knows the senile nigger should advise him to study hard for it and learn from the brightest senior secondary school students.

Some people can never be helped.

lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nep2ra(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
dorox:

Succinct!

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bidam:

The language that we are talking does not belong to any of the 42 tribes we have in Kenya. This is Swahili, international, mostly spoken in East Africa.
U can always Google Search for translation.

4 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
nep2ra:
Bidam failed miserably in his English O levels. Ever since, he has been struggling to pass that subject.

Whoever knows the senile nigger should advise him to study hard for it and learn from the brightest senior secondary school students.

lipsrsealed

Choi... choi...

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Goshen360(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
nep2ra:

lipsrsealed

I thought I'm the only one always telling Bidam this truth. Unfortunately, he sees it as insult instead of looking inward and learn...perphaps, in a hard way.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.