Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (51945 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nep2ra(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Goshen360:

I thought I'm the only one always telling Bidam this truth. Unfortunately, he sees it as insult instead of looking inward and learn...perphaps, in a hard way.

The nigger is just too damn proud to learn anything from anyone. He thinks he knows it all.

Imagine someone like that teaching the Bible to newbies. A walking time bomb I must say.

Na I too know dey kill monkey.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by FortresOfChrist(f): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2014
@Gombs,
So you even watched the video and with all the 'holy spirit' at work in you, you didn't observe the blatant errors huh? undecided
Even the olodo called mbaemeka who is 'omniscient' didn't figure it out too grin
You guys will always remain jokers! ! !

Gombs:

^^^
I noticed that in the video, the change in the guy is striking, from the skinny state to the current. However, it surely proves beyond reasonable doubt that diseases are after all, spiritual.

6 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by dorox(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2014
nep2ra:

The nigger is just too damn proud to learn anything from anyone. He thinks he knows it all.

Imagine someone like that teaching the Bible to newbies. A walking time bomb I must say.

Na I too know dey kill monkey.

grin

In order to learn one has to be smart. Bidam's inabilty to learn has nothing to do with pride, he is just not smart enough.

7 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nep2ra(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
dorox:

In order to learn one has to be smart. Bidam's inabilty to learn has nothing to do with pride, he is just not smart enough.

Very true. The nigger ain't too bright after all. Just plain dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
dorox:

You folks are still in the habit of adhominems. grin The dolt that is following you like a dog on heat quoted me wrongly saying we have ethnic groups. My posts never mentioned ethnic groups but tribes. The onus is on him to prove me wrong whether Nigeria has more than 300 tribes, rather than you and him attacking my person and generating sentiments. That's a weak, lame crippled way to argue in debates. grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
so whats the update here, someone put me up to speed. has Joagbaje paid SirJohn the N500k yet?

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Boss13: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sir John has the fake pastor Joagbaje paid his debt??
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Boss13:
SirJohn has the fake pastor Joagbaje paid his debt??
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by petres007(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2014
timmy2409:
The stark contrast between the demeanors of the claimants on the initial thread and on this one is so funny. Daddy pastor puts up a confusing post leaving out specific details to absolve himself of any responsibility, while his Smeagol-like pawn is resigned to posting silly pictures. As if that'll make people forget the issue at hand grin grin

Really, there's one single detail that puts the nail in the coffin for any theories that this was not a planned 'miracle' on the part of Joagbaje

SirJohn:

Jeff claimed he got HIV because he didn't pay his firstfruits; he gave a lengthy tale about how his pastor warned him about not giving his firstfruits.

Good business strategy to get those church people tithing Jo grin

Classic! Still hilarious anyway! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Boss13:
Sir John has the fake pastor Joagbaje paid his debt??

SirJohn may have forgiven him. Saying "go and lie no more".

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
WinsomeX:

its very easy to collect from others o, but to release? Na die!

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Funny negro cheesy cheesy cheesy

WinsomeX:

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nuclearboy(m): 6:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Interesting thread.

Sadly, it will make no difference.. ..... Agbaje earns his living from this so won't stop (forget the stories of paintings etc which cannot feed someone used to free cash).... Gombs and co will eventually tire but pride will keep them quiet..... its just sad.

But a day of reckoning will come and we will all know God isn't mocked. He judged the fallen Angels and the Fallen (if they ever stood) pastors will have their day

SirJohn, you fall my hand sha - 500k would have done much for an orphanage and you let it go to buy maybe Iphone 6S for mabel and what was that other nuisance's name? nuella?

Didn't know AIO was still here....

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2015
nuclearboy:
Interesting thread.

Sadly, it will make no difference.. ..... Agbaje earns his living from this so won't stop (forget the stories of paintings etc which cannot feed someone used to free cash).... Gombs and co will eventually tire but pride will keep them quiet..... its just sad.

But a day of reckoning will come and we will all know God isn't mocked. He judged the fallen Angels and the Fallen (if they ever stood) pastors will have their day

SirJohn, you fall my hand sha - 500k would have done much for an orphanage and you let it go to buy maybe Iphone 6S for mabel and what was that other nuisance's name? nuella?

Wow @nuclearboy, didn't know you're still here.

I did it for posterity, he escaped all my attempt to nail him in previous years but God ordained his waterloo with this one.
As per the money, Its a shame Joagbaje couldn't keep his word; and of course I cannot force it out of him.
I did what I had to do and I'm glad I passed the message across.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2015
nuclearboy:
Interesting thread.

Hello son!

Your whining and occasional seizures keeps getting finer with time.

I was going to say I was beginning to miss you, and so... I'd admit so.

A day of reckoning I hear you say?don't make me laugh harder than I already am... You of all people should be the last to say that,for yours has already begun. Mabell and nuella must have given you harder days that you had to mention them grin

It was clear Jo did no foul play here, for he could easily have bribed the fellow. Jo was honest, and he should be applauded for that. Read his account with an unbiased mind and you'd see, if you want to. I understand why it's this difficult to see so.

As for Jo,he's waxing great. I'd be in Bayelsa next Sunday for Super Sunday. You are invited. Maybe you'd understand better then.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Just in case you need to be reminded, this was Joagbajes challenge:

Joagbaje post=4:46am On Oct 05:

Secondly if you a able to prove that this guy wasn't healed of HIV . I will give you half a million. .
This is an open challenge john.

His claim of a HIV healing was completely trashed here and he hasn't disproved it. If he is half the man of god he claims to be, he should do the honourable and pay me, SIMPLE.

And oh, when you get to Bayelsa, please tell Bro Mike that I'm still waiting for his policemen to come and arrest and jail me for life as he promised. grin

Gombs:

Hello son!

Your whining and occasional seizures keeps getting finer with time.

I was going to say I was beginning to miss you, and so... I'd admit so.

A day of reckoning I hear you say?don't make me laugh harder than I already am... You of all people should be the last to say that,for yours has already begun. Mabell and nuella must have given you harder days that you had to mention them grin

It was clear Jo did no foul play here, for he could easily have bribed the fellow. Jo was honest, and he should be applauded for that. Read his account with an unbiased mind and you'd see, if you want to. I understand why it's this difficult to see so.

As for Jo,he's waxing great. I'd be in Bayelsa next Sunday for Super Sunday. You are invited. Maybe you'd understand better then.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
^^
You are sorely dishonest. It's appalling you could be this dishonest and yet want to be a standard for others.

I'd be back.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by trustman: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Gombs:
^^
You are sorely dishonest. It's appalling you could be this dishonest and yet want to be a standard for others.

I'd be back.
What or where is dishonesty in what he posted?
Think straight man! Think straight!!

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by petres007(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Gombs:
^^

I'd be back.

And where is this "dishonesty" you speak of?

trustman:

I think its already evident he and his ilk aren't capable of that.

3 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
One little advice for you guys: never answer Gombs in his folly.

The guy is lost.

vooks, your online book brought me to the honest and sincere position that the Christ Embassy church is a cult.

We have been debating cultists all these while... no wonder...

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
trustman:

What or where is dishonesty in what he posted?

Hello buddy!.... been a while?

sit back and watch till you are quoted or referred to.

WinsomeX:
One little advice for you guys: never answer Gombs in his folly.
The guy is lost.
vooks, your online book brought me to the honest and sincere position that the Christ Embassy church is a cult.
We have been debating cultists all these while... no wonder...

hhahahahahahahahhahahhaa... Hello DB, you havent changed a bit. I must say, i've missed your stratagems and bitter remarks.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
petres007:

And where is this "dishonesty" you speak of?

I think its already evident he and his ilk aren't capable of that.

Wait for it bro... he has 'concluded' his investigations... i am doing mine. Got to find out what Sirjohn told Jeff... more of like coercion, or should i say "making Jeff an offer" to get him to 'give him all he wants'

emmmm... Sir John, Mike is fine. How could you publish someone else's medical report online without permission? Who does that? and stop twisting what Mike said, mike simply told you, better put, warned you not to try such thing you did with Jeff on him, else, he'd fly to Lagos, and jail you for life. grin... that sure silenced you. You think everywhere is like NL where you think you can trample on anyone as you wish?

I found out that all the while, you had little intention of establishing whether there was a miracle, this was all to 'bring Joagbaje down.' I'd try to get Jo here, just that he's so busy and a lot of you all cannot understand. So stop painting a picture that Jo is running from you all or such... Worse still for N500,000.

you did not wait for conclusion on the investigation, you are here asking for N500,000...after jo has proved himself trustworthy throughout your 'investigation', and not interfered except you ask him to, you still are here claiming?

wait let me get to Bayelsa again.

I'd be back.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
This Kangaroo court is still here eh, smh.

Sirjohn, in one of the lessons by Niccolo Machiavelli, you need to learn how to finish off your adversaries else they would come back looking for you with more vengeance. If it were you to be hung, I am not sure you would be handled with kid gloves.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SirJohn(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gombs:

Wait for it bro... he has 'concluded' his investigations... i am doing mine. Got to find out what Sirjohn told Jeff... more of like coercion, or should i say "making Jeff an offer" to get him to 'give him all he wants'

emmmm... Sir John, Mike is fine. How could you publish someone else's medical report online without permission? Who does that? and stop twisting what Mike said, mike simply told you, better put, warned you not to try such thing you did with Jeff on him, else, he'd fly to Lagos, and jail you for life. grin... that sure silenced you. You think everywhere is like NL where you think you can trample on anyone as you wish?

I found out that all the while, you had little intention of establishing whether there was a miracle, this was all to 'bring Joagbaje down.' I'd try to get Jo here, just that he's so busy and a lot of you all cannot understand. So stop painting a picture that Jo is running from you all or such... Worse still for N500,000.

you did not wait for conclusion on the investigation, you are here asking for N500,000...after jo has proved himself trustworthy throughout your 'investigation', and not interfered except you ask him to, you still are here claiming?

I'd be back.

I really don't think responding to this balderdash from you is worth my sweat.
I have written stuff about Chris Oyakhilome, who then is Mike? I told him to 'bring it on' or did he not show that to you too grin

If you were half as smart as you are trying to make yourself believe, you probably would have noticed the fake video which Joagbaje posted on every thread he found himself; but you didn't, now you want to form James Bond on top what you know nothing of.
I'm waiting for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by vooks: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
I salute SirJohn
Listen to this convoluted thinking;
SirJohn BRIBED the miracle fraudster to lie against Joagbaje.
Negroes flapping gum here 24/7 about miracles and the best they can furnish is a fraud which when called out they flat out deny? What Jesus be they serving?
SirJohn:

I really don't think responding to this balderdash from you is worth my sweat.
I have written stuff about Chris Oyakhilome, who then is Mike? I told him to 'bring it on' or did he not show that to you too grin

If you were half as smart as you are trying to make yourself believe, you probably would have noticed the fake video which Joagbaje posted on every thread he found himself; but you didn't, now you want to form James Bond on top what you know nothing of.
I'm waiting for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gombs:

?....

I'd be back.

We will wait another year, and you guys will do nothing.

Still waiting though... while at it I must establish the cultic connections in your church; in due time.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by SalC: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gombs:

I'd be back.
Gombs sometimes you make me feel like flogging you grin

The issue here isn't about whether Jo is upright, humble, or truthful. The challenge was for Sirjohn to prove Jeff was not healed of HIV which he has. However he went about it is his choice as an investigator as far as he didn't torture the guy into telling lies.

So if whatever you are going to post won't prove Sirjohn lied, while Jeff was truly healed please save us that and channel that energy towards posting on the rhapsody thread.

5 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by christemmbassey(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
I never imagine dat ppl like gombs existed in dis world talkless of such claiming to b christians. Oga gombs, ur god, joagbaje accepted that he delibrately lied, and he apologised dat he actually did not heal anybody, he sat down, scripted, recruited actors and directed those movies and claimed, he did dat for God's glory. What type of handicap do u suffer dat turns you to dis sorry condition? Jo accepted his lies and u are here making a big fool of urself! I pray the Lord have mercy on you. Ppl like you make d preaching of d gospel more dificult by d day. Imagine a sensible unbeliever following dis thread. Pls repent. I expect u to insult me, go on, it will not change ur condition, unless u repent.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by nuclearboy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
SirJohn:

Wow @nuclearboy, didn't know you're still here.

I did it for posterity, he escaped all my attempt to nail him in previous years but God ordained his waterloo with this one.
As per the money, Its a shame Joagbaje couldn't keep his word; and of course I cannot force it out of him.
I did what I had to do and I'm glad I passed the message across.

Yes, that you did. You definitely passed the message across and for him to refuse payment only shows his pedigree.

I come frequently but just read, The Bible explains why many are under a delusion and I find it a waste to engage such - their bondage has blinded them and keeps them unable to see

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Joagbaje(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm, this thread again.....? Seem naira land is boring so some joagbaje issue is needed around. grin

@ Gombs Sirjohn is john is just one dishonest guy who love praise of men. My response to this thread explains my true position.

If Jeff claimed he was healed why not let him prove it . Rather john was going behind to polute jeff mind against cooperating with me in the investigation. What's john afraid of.
I will mail my conversation with him to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.