Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked (52009 Views)

Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by MuttleyLaff: 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPXSgwqWP8Y
Na only leg you pay for, you never pay for arm
Give me 50,000
Ask for more tithes
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by esere826: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sorry guys
i couldn't help pasting this here cheesy :

Behold a man that keeps to his words
https://www.nairaland.com/2252008/man-treks-abuja-lagos-fulfil

he made a vow that if Buhari wins he'd treck from Abuja to lagos
and so he's doing it. now this is credibility

Proverbs 6:
1My son, if you have become surety for your neighbor, Have given a pledge for a stranger, 2If you have been snared with the words of your mouth, Have been caught with the words of your mouth, 3Do this then, my son, and deliver yourself; Since you have come into the hand of your neighbor, Go, humble yourself, and importune your neighbor. 4Give no sleep to your eyes, Nor slumber to your eyelids; 5Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hunter's hand And like a bird from the hand of the fowler
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2015
esere826:
Sorry guys
i couldn't help pasting this here cheesy :

Behold a man that keeps to his words
https://www.nairaland.com/2252008/man-treks-abuja-lagos-fulfil

he made a vow that if Buhari wins he'd treck from Abuja to lagos
and so he's doing it. now this is credibility

Proverbs 6:
1My son, if you have become surety for your neighbor, Have given a pledge for a stranger, 2If you have been snared with the words of your mouth, Have been caught with the words of your mouth, 3Do this then, my son, and deliver yourself; Since you have come into the hand of your neighbor, Go, humble yourself, and importune your neighbor. 4Give no sleep to your eyes, Nor slumber to your eyelids; 5Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hunter's hand And like a bird from the hand of the fowler

Joagbaje I hope you are reading. You really need to salvage the little that is left of your filthy reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorAIO: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
PastorKun:

Joagbaje I hope you are reading. You really need to salvage the little that is left of your filthy reputation.

Mr Kuns. You still dey. Mesef I trying to come back small by small but all I find is a desolate wasteland. I glad to see you around.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorKun(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
PastorAIO:

Mr Kuns. You still dey. Mesef I trying to come back small by small but all I find is a desolate wasteland. I glad to see you around.

I have really scaled down on my nairaland activities as it had become a major distraction and i needed to concentrate more on a new project i am embarking on. Nice to see you around. smiley
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Gombs(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
PastorKun:

I have really scaled down on my nairaland activities as it had become a major distraction and i needed to concentrate more on a new project i am embarking on. Nice to see you around. smiley

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha... Distraction abi? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Kenyan28: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
What happened to every one?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by WinsomeX: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kenyan28:
What happened to every one?

Busy. I guess.

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2015
what happened here? did he finally pay?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Boss13:

We would keep reminding him of his debt. He has to pay. I don't care if he turns it into an integrity publicity stunt.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2015
LastOkpaBender:
My own is, when is jerry curl master joagbaje going to give the op his 500k?
We are not going to forget o, and we will not hear sorry. Provide the money with immediate effect.

Remember remember
the 14th of November
the jerry curl healing and fraud
I know of no reason
the jerry curl healing
should ever be forgot

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by kevoh(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by PastorAIO: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gombs:

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha... Distraction abi? grin grin grin grin

Gombs, you would know as a disciple, abeg has Joagbaje paid up?
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Waouh. How did I miss this thread? shocked shocked shocked

I hope Joagbage has paid the money. That's what any man of integrity would do, or/and publicly apologize.

Joagbaje:
I challenge you in the name of Jesus whom you're denying . Use your half a million naira to prove me wrong.
Secondly if you a able to prove that this guy wasn't healed of HIV . I will give you half a million. .
This is an open challenge john.
Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by adoyi8: 1:48pm On May 20, 2017
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Dantedasz(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2020
Bump!

1 Like

Re: Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked by Superpower(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.