Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? (1077 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by lexoft(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks to Tiger Woods’ online statement, it is now clear that he has indeed been unfaithful to his wife of 5 years, Elin Nordegren. He joins the infamous list of famous men who have cheated on partners that are, by outward standards, quite beautiful — Kobe Bryant, Hugh Grant, Eric Benet (Halle Berry’s former hubby) — with women that are, well, of questionable repute.

Read more @ http://9jamix.com/why-do-men-cheat-on-their-beautiful-wives/

2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by lexoft(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by aristocrazzy: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Some men not me. Well most ladies cheat too.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Variety is the spice of life
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by BreezyRita(f): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
edozie04:
Variety is the spice of life

Gan gan!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Lumyboi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bros leave beauty abeg. If a man Will cheat , e will. Even if his wife isn't beautiful if e wnt cheat it changes nothin. What about women that cheat! It's al about self control n discipline jor. As long as she was pretty to em wen he married her. Beauty means shit yrs after marriage. It's just one many factors to a gud/happy home.
Btw I like your use of "outwardly beautiful "
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Me sef know no
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Drdaps(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is also the same as why do i have multiple simcards.
Op kindly deduct your answer from the question above.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by Rapsainot(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wait

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by mesoade(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beauty is not the facial looks of a woman but the inner characters she posses . . Beauty is from within
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by David4best(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
There are some guys that don't have the money to spend on babe/girl when they are struggling to survive & have a better future. U know 99% of Nigerian girls are after d money u have to give them now, not your future or ambition to be great. Expect some of those kind of guys to flirt with young girls after marriage, I am not justifying it. I sponsored myself with hard labours to acquire my ND & HND in Mechanical Engineering from Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, with different kind of hard labour(farming, climbing of palm trees, rubber tapping, carrying blocks, mixing cement, frying garry etc). I was d one taking care of every expensives including school fees, accommodation, textbook, practicals, feeding, transportion, etc by spending much days at home than in school doing hard labour during any semester. There is no girl that accepted to friend/date me with that condition, both in school & outside school, despite d fact dat I have d confidence to confront any girl on earth & express my feeling. They always complain that I am too broke. My company became boring to them because at times in school, I always remain with #800 or #1000. Even a fellow female corps member I approached during my NYSC time/days said my allowee was not enough to take of her. Most of those girls told me they prefer married men than we broke guy. Even some female corps members said d same thing then. But I got a civil service job with level 8 step 2 the same year I pass out from NYSC. It will take d grace & fear of God for somebody like me not involve in extra-marital affair after marriage no matter how beautiful my future wife will be. This is still one of d reasons why some men still cheat after being married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by lexoft(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? by waley007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
David4best:
There are some guys that don't have the money to spend on babe/girl when they are struggling to survive & have a better future. U know 99% of Nigerian girls are after d money u have to give them now, not your future or ambition to be great. Expect some of those kind of guys to flirt with young girls after marriage, I am not justifying it. I sponsored myself with hard labours to acquire my ND & HND in Mechanical Engineering from Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, with different kind of hard labour(farming, climbing of palm trees, rubber tapping, carrying blocks, mixing cement, frying garry etc). I was d one taking care of every expensives including school fees, accommodation, textbook, practicals, feeding, transportion, etc by spending much days at home than in school doing hard labour during any semester. There is no girl that accepted to friend/date me with that condition, both in school & outside school, despite d fact dat I have d confidence to confront any girl on earth & express my feeling. They always complain that I am too broke. My company became boring to them because at times in school, I always remain with #800 or #1000. Even a fellow female corps member I approached during my NYSC time/days said my allowee was not enough to take of her. Most of those girls told me they prefer married men than we broke guy. Even some female corps members said d same thing then. But I got a civil service job with level 8 step 2 the same year I pass out from NYSC. It will take d grace & fear of God for somebody like me not involve in extra-marital affair after marriage no matter how beautiful my future wife will be. This is still one of d reasons why some men still cheat after being married.

U said it all,gbam#if u dont know or appreciate how your man struggled and later you misbehave,den u ar in for it....i will only appreciate a woman that endures with me from start..this is one of the reason y you see some rich go back to their first love that endured with them nomatter how bad she may be.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Girls That Like Me More Than I Do / Share Your Awkward Wooing Experiences / Effects Of Technology On Marriage By A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.