Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860563 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by charlie42(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
welcome back, hazardous ekun oko omoge.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by prinxemmanuel(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Woh d F z rong wt ds hazardous of a guy..since 2014 faa
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by prinxemmanuel(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Or m I the only one t notice ds
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prinxemmanuel

I finished up the food and we both set up to leave for the vigil. Funmilayo called on Brother Segun to help us to close the gate. He just kept staring and wondering what might have come over me with the church things. He didn't ask but I guess that he already knows that I'm up to no good.
We passed through the kitchen door to avoid seeing any of our parents (trying to avoid questions). We were about taking off on a bike when brother Segun broke the silence mood.

Brother Segun: make sure you guys come back together as early as 6am tomorrow morning
Me: (smiling) we will definitely be back before then
Brother Segun: (smiling) I'm not talking to you; I'm talking to Funmilayo. When I say, "don't get drunk" ... then I'm talking to you. Just be careful!
Me: (looking confused) hanhan. ... ... I..
His words and the look on his face confirmed that he already knows that my vigil is a decoy to stay out of the house. I wanted to say something but just couldn't muster enough words to counter his allegations until the bikeman zooms off.
We were quite on the bike until we got to the church. I paid the bikeman and tried connecting a call to Adedoyin but her phone was not going through; maybe they are still on the plane and their phone still on flight mode (only god knows why one can't receive calls in the plane.. shio..). It's 10:15pm already. The vigil starts 11pm. Just looking confused by the minutes.

Funmilayo: (smiling) so... I guess your friends are not picking their calls.
Me: something like that... network is not good in the guys area. He will definitely call when he has a good reception on his phone (still looking confused)
Funmilayo: (smiling) okay... Lets have a seat around the corner of the church and hopes he calls before the vigil starts.

We both moved to a corner and I kept on trying Adedoyin's number which still remain futile. I looked around and I was surprised to see people hanging around the dark but in the opened places around the church. Most of the people hanging together are mostly a boy ... a girl and in some cases two boys and a girl.

Me : (smiling) so is this your favourite corner when you come to church?
Funmilayo: (looking confused) how do you mean?
Me: (still smiling) look around and tell me jo?
Funmilayo: (scanning around) you are not serious (smiling)
Me: so who troubles my beautiful sister whenever she comes to church on a day like this?
Funmilayo: (smiling) nobody... I would have gone inside for a nap, if it's not that you are around.
Me: hmnnnn.. I know that.......

I was cut short by "Luther Vandross" song (dance with my father) which happened to be my ring tone now for months now. It's the call that I have been expecting all night; only that it was from Sarah. I picked and we chatted for like five minutes. She said that I should come and meet them at the usual place (rooftop hotel). I stood up; which signalled that I'm ready to take my leave.

Funmilayo: how are we going to meet tomorrow morning?
Me: Don't worry... I will definitely get in touch with you.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good Job.... Bt plz make your next update very very long na... U one us alotttttt!!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by iamdeejayscar(f): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
I and my sis been reading dis story but have been silent......... for real Hazardous you're a true writer.... damm we didn't sleep tru a whole night cos we were reading ur story.... even had a seminar d next day but instead of listening we were reading...... I'm liking femi already he is a sharp guy cheesy grin grin grin ..

Great job Hazardous but please update fast pleaseeeeee cry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by swindo1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
hazardous:
#Devine99

I went to my room. I Kept the envelope inside my wardrobe and I laid on my bed. Kikelomo and Bidemi entered and started begging me.

Bidemi: Femi... it's not fair what you are doing to us ooo.. Kikelomo has been crying since you left.
Femi: why would she cry? She has a lion heart. Anyway, Kikelomo I'm sorry about today. I guess I really over reacted. Please forgive me. (It's getting late I just want them to leave).
Kikelomo: (crying) I'm sorry... I said those things to....
Me: (cuts her off) I understand... to protect your sister. okay.. I'm very much fine now.
Bidemi: (sniffs) why do you like drinking after each argument?
Me: I don't know. .. let me see you guys off... (I pecked Kikelomo) we will be fine.... I'm also sorry.

It's late. I just put on my singlet with my bathroom slippers. I saw them off to the junction of my street and I waved them good nite.

As I was coming home; I saw Ruka coming out of her house. (shayo na bastard). I called her "mama mi".

Ruka: Femi.... (rushed down) long time... how are you doing?
Me: I'm fine... I still remember your audition ooo. I will definitely come.
Ruka: I was about reminding you. Thank you very much.
Me: I just hope the girls at next week audition would be more or as beautiful as the last one
Ruka: sure... most of those girls are coming.
Me: really; I have a crush on a particular girl that day. I hopes she comes ooo.
Ruka: (surprised) what is her name?
Me: I dint get to talk with her that day but she's very beautiful as you.
Ruka: (Smiling) stop teasing me.
Me: Okay oooo... if you can help me get that girl (pointing to the sky), I swear I will be doing your environmental for you.
Ruka: (laughing) you are very funny.... Iike seriously how does she looks like?.
Me: (Smiling)... all of you are like chinko people, you look alike.... lepa with height. Does that helps you?
Ruka: (laughing) I don't know that you are funny like this ooo. Okay let me show you the picture of some f the girls on my phone; hopefully she might be there.

She started showing the pictures of the girls on her phone. Most of the pictures were grouped ones. I just kept telling her. ... no... not this one.
But when the picture got to Ruka's personal picture.

Me: this is the girl I'm talking about.
Ruka: (shocked)... I'm the one there ooo.
Me: I know... I have been thinking of a way to tell you that I like you. but the fear of being rejected always stops me from telling you. As you can't lose what you don't have; I have already made up my mind to tell you.....'I like you Ruka 'and I will want you to be my girlfriend.
Ruka: Femi... that's not possible. I can't go out with you, besides I have a boyfriend.
Me: I dint expect a girl as beautiful as you not to have a boyfriend... I'm not only asking you to be my girlfriend... I want you to be my best friend. Someone I can share my dreams with.... someone I can grow up with.... someone I can..... (cuts me off)
Ruka: I'm sorry Femi.... I can't date you..
Me: why can't you date me? Is it because I'm putting on bathroom slippers and a singlet? Please give me 5mins; so that I can put on something more casual. Maybe you will change your mind then (turns to leave)
Ruka: you are very funny and stubborn. What has your dressing got to with this? Hmnnnnnn.....okay, I will think about it..
Me: hush... thank you... thank you.... should I call you this night to know my result?
Ruka: not that soon oooo.... okay I will tell you after the audition on Tuesday.
Me: Okay... but I hope I won't die of hypertension before then...
Ruka: lailai.... God forbid.
We continued chatting and my rang. It was Bidemi. I told her that it was my mum.
Me: maybe she needs something.... got to go
Ruka: Okay... good night...
Me: good night.... try to dream of me
Ruka: (Smiling) and you too.. bye.

I rushed into the house and I picked when she calls the second time.

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
#Iamdeejayscar

We walked together and I shouted at the top of my voice "okada". He turned and we negotiated the tfare to my destination.

Me: I will call you. Just pray for me.
Funmilayo: (smiling) you surely need it. I will

The bikeman zooms off to rooftop hotel; and we got there before I could actually pinpoint what Sarah wants to surprise me with. I paid the bikeman and headed straight to the relaxation spot with my mind having the flashback to what happened between Tunde, Ronke and I. I have not been here since unfortunate incident with them. My mind skips as I dialled Adedoyin's number and as I expected she said that they were in the relaxation spot. I spotted them in the company of a guy (laughing out loud). My mind wanders off, maybe this is the surprise that Sarah said she got for me... I approached them with a big (fake) smile on my face.

Me: hi guys, how was the flight from Abuja?

Adedoyin and Sarah looked at each other and busted into uncontrollable laughter. I looked at myself and thought if I had said something wrong.

Sarah: (still laughing) so with all your "I miss you"... is that how you are going to welcome us? Come on Femi, come give us a hug.

I Knew the right thing to do but the presence of the strange guy just disorganised my happy mood. I moved over and did the expected.

Sarah: (smiling) that's much better. Femi meet Michael.. Michael.. Femi..

He stood up from his chair and extended his hand for a shake; which I obliged to. Even though the introduction never stopped me from wondering who Michael is?

Michael: it's nice meeting you.. these beautiful ladies have never stopped saying things about you...
Me: (looking at the ladies) really... I hope it's the good part of our friendship that they told you about?
Michael: (smiling) I guessed you came too soon; they were about disclosing that part too...

We all laughed at the joke. Adedoyin called the barman to get me two big stout and also ordered more drinks of what they were drinking before I got there. The ladies talked about the contract and through the conversation, I got to know that Michael came with them all the way from Abuja (with who.. I don't know yet).
We took our drink with lots of bush meat going down with it. I'm now getting a little bit tipsy. I stood up and dragged Adedoyin to the dance floor. As usual, I was not surprised when she starts rolling her bums to the beat of the song. I was only compelled to hold the waist to prevent it from falling under the influence of the alcohol I took. I was dancing very wild with Adedoyin whom didn't even bother to care about my adventurous moves I performed on her(pressing hard her bumbum). Maybe, it's because we are in Vip corner where nobody would see us except those people in the place with us. I threw caution to the wind and continued with my pressing while I tried to roll my stiff waist like hers.
I was in joyous mood and thinking how I'm going to stay away from home again to have another sensational day like this until I saw Michael and Sarah kissing intimately. I immediately got instant cold and my legs could no longer carry my weight again.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by iamdeejayscar(f): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin grin grin. The player is getting played grin grin.....femi u never c anything

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow... The is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hazardous, me, i hate it wen sum1 breaks my heart on what am already addicted to. If u no update within d nxt 5yrz, i go carry ur case go meet Buhari. I bet u wunt like d outcome.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
#SmartestPopQUEEN

This is the surprise that Sarah is talking about... I moved closer to Adedoyin so as to put some of my weight on her; which has caused my legs to shiver because of the shock I got from Sarah. So.... This is the surprise Sarah is talking about. She's just heartless. At least, she ought to have called me to tell me about Michael before making me look like a dummy. My happy dropped drastically from 100% to 0%; I guessed Adedoyin would have sensed the sudden change in my attitude.

Adedoyin: (smiling) what's it Femi?
Me: (forcing a smile) nothing... just that I'm surprised to see..... never mind. It would not have made any difference.
Adedoyin: (smiling) it's Sarah that's making you feel like this..
Me: yes, I didn't expect what I saw tonight, but not to worry, I will be fine. Since I actually always wanted to be with you.

The big smile that showed on her face made me to know that she believed everything that I have just said: even though I am yet to understand the kind of feeling that's burning inside of me.

Adedoyin: (smiling) I always wanted you for myself. It has been long I felt like this about anyone. I love you Femi.
Me: (mood elevating) I love you more. The weeks that I didn't get to see you was my most irrational days this year. I'm happy that I'm with you now and not with anybody else (looking at Sarah and Michael)

She held tight onto my hand with her face leaning over to mine... she gave me a kiss and I reciprocated by releasing my hand from hers and dragging her close to my side. we continued kissing while moving her gently, to have a better view of what Michael and Sarah were doing. They don't even care about us, they were busy laughing and shouting at the top of their voices. Sarah didn't even know if I existed or not.
She surely did surprised me. Adedoyin broke up her lips from mine and led me by my hand back to the table.

Adedoyin: I can see that you guys are really enjoying yourself (talking to the love birds)
Me: (forcing a smile) you can say that again... they just want to be on their own (looking at Sarah).
Michael: (smiling) you guys are the real fun grabber. You really had a swell time more than us. At a time, I envied both of you.

We continued chatting with Sarah trying her best to avoid eye contact with me. I looked at her with disgust.

Adedoyin: (smiling) I guess we have to take a rest for the day. I really enjoyed myself.
Michael: me too! It's almost 2am already... I guess we should all retire to our rooms.

We all walked with our partner and collected two room keys. I held one and the other one was handed over to Michael. The rooms were opposite each other.

Me: it's morning already... good morning guys.. Michael, take care of her very well (looking at Sarah)
Michael: (smiling) I sure will... make sure that you do the same thing to Adedoyin too.

We both laughed at the joke for the moment before entering the room. Immediately I locked the door, Adedoyin was all over me. She held me by my belt and dragged me on the bed. I laid on her and pecked her at different places on her face before planting a kiss on her lips. Her lips was luscious and very soft. I was gently biting the lower lip when my phone rang. I gently detached my mouth from hers and removed the phone from my pocket. The number was a hidden number. I didn't picked it but silenced it.

Me: (lied) it's from my sister.. I told her to flash me from time to time; so that I will get to meet her in the church tomorrow.
Adedoyin: (looking confused) church?
Me: (smiling) yes... oops! I forgot to tell you. I lied to my parents that I'm going to the vigil with my little sister; so as to be with you. Left her in the church.
Adedoyin: (smiling) hmnnnn! bad boy... let us take our shower together.
Me: sure... I will love that.

I know that the call was not from anybody but from Sarah. What does she wants? I don't want any trouble this early morning oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Stanyvic(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ikoko,u sure say u no go nab ya chemistry lesson teacher like dix naa

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by iamdeejayscar(f): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hazardous don't u no that dis story is some people daily drugs? sad ..... y are you giving it to us once in 5days..
.. lols grin pls be fast with d update my younger sis is already in love with femi ikoko grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Frankdammy(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] hazardous, pls just upload the final episode or chapter 2 us and dats al... Can't believe dat dz story z getting 2 2yrs nw and stil no sign of it coming 2 an end,... Na wa o.. Hanhan... Oya abeg just gve us d final episode... Abeg o.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
iamdeejayscar:
Hazardous don't u no that dis story is some people daily drugs? sad ..... y are you giving it to us once in 5days..
.. lols grin pls be fast with d update my younger sis is already in love with femi ikoko grin

I'm sorry for not updating as supposed to... I'm more determined to finish up with the story this time around. I would have summarised it but that would have taken the suspense that made us all to get addicted to it (e ma binu).

And as for your younger sister, I hope she's over 18. If she's not.. .. .. (that's not cool). I hope she gets a better boyfriend to Femi Ikoko. As people say, a leopard can never change his skin (oops! My girlfriend is reading this)...

I think we should digress a little from the story... not to worry, I'm posting later in the day.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Question time

Like I have said, "a leopard can never change its skin".

Do you think with the randy life that Femi is living right now... will he be able to stay faithful to his woman after marriage?

Can you get married to someone like Femi?

Just have it in mind that there's only one thing that is constant in life... which is "change".

Please and please... don't ask me ooo...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
We entered the bathroom together. I helped her out of her clothes but not without pressing the curves on her lovely body (my payment for the work). We kissed ourselves into the bathtub. I rubbed soap all over her body while she reciprocated it too.
She puts more soap on my "OGA". She stroked it back and forth. She puts away the soap and massaged it with a little more pressure. It gets harder by each second which made me to think it's going to break if it passes the limit point. I moa*ned and ended up placing my hand on her bre**st. I put it in my mouth with all the excitement going through my body. I squeezed and suck*d on it with hope of expecting something liquid to come out of it. We were both in cloud nine. We rushed up with our bathing and back into the room.
We picked up from where we left. I laid on top of her on the bed (both nake*d) and we started kissing passionately. My right hand were busy caressing her smooth thighs occasionally but intentionally using the back of my fingers to brush the hair between her thighs and returned back to my thigh caressing. She kept jumping up each and every time that I did.
When she could no longer contain the excitement, she held my right hand and placed it on her "V". I did the expected by first rubbing the surface of her "V" for 30secs before inserting one of my fingers into her already wet region. She moan*ed and held on tight to me as the ecstasy filled all over her body.
I released myself from her grip to replace my finger with my tongue. I licked outskirts of her "V" before I clamped my teeth on her clitt**oris. She was very excited and was shouting out my name very loud (Femi... Femi...), not minding the occupants of the other rooms. I used both of my hand to spread the lips of "V"... then I inserted my tongue inside her.
Her shouting increased as the excitement continues; which made me to start thinking about the other night crawlers that lodged in the hotel... which now made me to think of what Michael would be doing with Sarah. My OGA went limp as the thought flashed through my mind; which coincide with when Adedoyin want me inside of her.
I mounted her and I was trying to force my semi-hard OGA inside her. She was still enjoying it (thinking I was doing it intentionally) while I was praying and sweating simultaneously that what happened in 1934 should not happen again (my experience with kikelomo).
She got aroused and tried dragging me on her, signaling that she's ready. I stood still trying to get the pole to be stiff again... I tried and tried but it refuses rise up to the challenge. Adedoyin gently pushed me over.

Adedoyin: (not looking happy) what's it Femi?
Me: (forcing a smile) I don't understand myself... I just can't get it hard for penetration.

She repositioned herself and puts it in her mouth.... it got a little bit hard but as soon as I try to insert, it goes flaccid again. She tried it for like three different times before she resigned. I know the thought of Sarah puts me in this situation. I have to get a grip on myself before things get out of hand.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by AustinBlinks(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nov 13th 2014 ......to......April 4th 2016 and still no end in sight..... what's happening guys, isn't this getting too long?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Frankdammy(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2016
AustinBlinks:
Nov 13th 2014 ......to......April 4th 2016 and still no end in sight..... what's happening guys, isn't this getting too long?
true talk bro...doesn't seem interesting 2 me any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by geedimple(f): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Frankdammy:
true talk bro...doesn't seem interesting 2 me any longer.
I tire for the storyooooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by opson2016(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2016
If this story is your original work, then you're good to go. I'll advice you begin to contact publishers, better convert your storied to PDF format and begin to make good sales from your talent.

If you don't know how to contact publishers, or how to sell short stories like the one you just wrote, I'll put you through.

Also, there are other blog you can feature your stories for more exposure one of them is www.ebookscafeng..com where you'll be given free exposure plus sound review of your work.

I had a good read.. good one there anyway
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Frankdammy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
opson2016:
If this story is your original work, then you're good to go. I'll advice you begin to contact publishers, better convert your storied to PDF format and begin to make good sales from your talent.

If you don't know how to contact publishers, or how to sell short stories like the one you just wrote, I'll put you through.

Also, there are other blog you can feature your stories for more exposure one of them is www.ebookscafeng..com where you'll be given free exposure plus sound review of your work.

I had a good read.. good one there anyway
yawning!....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ay04z(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
hazard baba .......oya come update........
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by AustinBlinks(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Frankdammy:
yawning!....
Hahahaha.... i tire for the guy o! WhatsHeSaying?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by purity22(f): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
I thought you wont be taking too long to upload but i can see you ve gone flight mode again.
I love this story die!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Frankdammy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
purity22:
I thought you wont be taking too long to upload but i can see you ve gone flight mode again.
I love this story die!!!
ahh!!... Ladies and love stories... Shey na 4unit course ni??
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2016
haaa!!!!!! i just started reading this story and I thought the Op don finish am Only for me to click page 74 and meeting Bro Segun and Funmi!!!!! e don too much!!! o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
purity22:
I love this story die!!!
purity22:
I love this story die!!!

Sorry guys... got my hands tied onto something.

Updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kongru(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
when u hear hazard ma people abeg run.....ds na confirm story of addiction....austinblinkz..i tink say na only me notice am
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Youngfalz(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2016
OGA harzardous na wetin happen since all dis years OGA harzardous na wetin happen since all dis years

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by 77al: 3:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Who else noticed that this story has been on since 2014. Geez.. This guy is a legend.
Thank goodness I didn't put my mind too much on it. I dont want to get addicted so easily. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.