Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (866600 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by emyblinkx(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
wtf....it's no longer in line
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by emyblinkx(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
u didn't write some parts,,,they were going to d adeboyes and baddo dropped
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by omogeyimika(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Abeg ooo mr harzadous am new to nairaland, beside I signed up because of post..

Please try concluding the part this year, so help you God cheesy Abeg ooo mr harzadous am new to nairaland, beside I signed up because of post..

Please try concluding the part this year, so help you God
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Despirado121(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
omogeyimika:

[color=#000099][/color] Abeg ooo mr harzadous am new to nairaland, beside I signed up because of post..

Please try concluding the part this year, so help you God cheesy Abeg ooo mr harzadous am new to nairaland, beside I signed up because of post..

Please try concluding the part this year, so help you God

Amen
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by CollinsSam(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nice Job Hazardious.... U ReaLLy Tried... Anticipatin More Of It...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Matrycx(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
welcum bk on board hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by emyblinkx(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
harjibolar10:
Yes, I'm supposed to and I knew
But, what of others?

they should too
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Muahmad(m): 2:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Mr. Hazardos, yhu don try for this your story, no bi small. Abeq no start to dey Bleep up aqain........ cry cry cry[color=#000000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by purity22(f): 5:51am On Jan 27, 2016
What is happening? been patiently waiting but no any update yet. I love this story have been following it for long
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by slimkhan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
oga this your update is taking too long o watin happen now
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
sophieabou:
uwlcm
helow to my first acct..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Atom57(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eamon360(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2016
I so love this story. Truly addicted to it.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Galaxdiva(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
hazardous hazardous..... wat is all this? nawa oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by yusufibrahim(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Hazardous baba welcome back ........
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tuneryblue(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg if u wan post, begin with "previously on Story on Addiction"
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by oluwaemmanuel: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hazard is back.. thank God
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Kaymercury(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Whatz All Diz Na...Hissing
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
so this story's actually abandoned?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
I guess we re all addicted to d story but come to think of it, I guess it's time I part way with d story jawe...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by gideon293(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
hibroDon1:
I guess we re all addicted to d story but come to think of it, I guess it's time I part way with d story jawe...
asin I also got addicted to it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Epatty(f): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
hazardous:
Thanks Guys!..... I am overwhelmed with your comments that shows appreciation.
One love guys.
honestly, u'r a gd writer. Y dnt u go for art na. Ac bn sittn dwn readin ur story without a glimpse off it. I lv u so much for ds story. Am a student studying English at ABU, 400l n I must confess dat u'r gd at writing. More greese to ur elbow. Still reading...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
been reading these stuff for 3 straight days naw n every chapter makes me want to read d next, u r truly a gifted writer so keep it up
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2016
HARZADOUS, HARZADOUS.... wetin dae happen now come update na abeg... we dae wait you oh....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by shegs2009(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]All of una wey dey find update d temporary solution is here, i have been a reader of dis story but because dis baba no gree update i left dis tread until i stumble upon dis story dat shows some hidden characters of dis story and also d end of dis story...i say make i let una know the title na TO LOVE AND LEAVE he make sense small
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by rentalghost(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=hazardous post=27987352]I got home very happy. I went straight to the bathroom to shower. Got on my bed, picked my phone and I saw that Bidemi has sent me a text. The text read "I wish what happened today could happen every other day. Just want to check if you are home. Missing you already. Bidemi loves you. Hmwammm!"

My mind skips after reading the text: I know that I love her but with those two military men around (the love no go grow). I dialled her number and she picks....

Bidemi: Hello

Me: hello

Bidemi: it's now that you have my time abi?

Me: no oooo! I had to take my bath and attend to some family chores

Bidemi: family chores that's more important than me.

Me: it's not like that (mum calls from distance "femi" ).... maaaaaa.... mummy is calling me. will call you later in the day. better still, let's do night call

Bidemi: (giggling) okay... village boy.... maaaaaa

Me: you are not serious... later jo. love you

Bidemi: love you too (hangs off).

Rushed out to meet my mum. She said that she has already collected GCE form for me, that I should go to the cafe with my elder brother to fill it. I was happy and rushed towards her and hug her... thank you mummy. It's okay, just start reading your books. Ese gan ma. Peck her on her cheek and left.

It's 10pm now.. I dialled Bidemi's number but she did not pick. Maybe she went to bed early because of our proposed night call.
I'm now alone thinking of what might happen if our families got to know about it. Lost in thought... I don't know when I dozed off, only for me to wake up around 5:45am with 22 missed calls on my phone. That was when I remembered that my phone was on silent. Yeepa! This girl go kill me today oooo. I Flashed her just for me to know if she's sleeping or not. She called me back immediately :

Me: Hello

Bidemi: you try oooo... I have been up all night because of you. Look at the time now. Is this suppose to be your midnight call?

Me: I'm sorry.... my phone was on silent because I'm not used to night calling

Bidemi: na me con dey do night call abi?

Me: it's not what I meant.... I'm sorry

Bidemi: it's okay... at least you called. I can go to bed now.

Me : I will make it up to you... bye

Bidemi: bye dear (hangs off)

Seems you r writing an experience from your past....so vivid. Impressive.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2016
I'm sorry for going off again... starts updating regularly tomorrow.
So sorry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sexymonkey(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
hazardous:
I'm sorry for going off again... starts updating regularly tomorrow.
So sorry
iffa hear

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
As promised..... cool cool ;

I tried relaxing myself and I connected a call to Bidemi. I just have to call her to know if she's also going for the vigil or not. If she's going then I'm not. I dialled her number, she picks.

Bidemi: hello Femi...
Me: hello dear, don't tell me your mum is there with you?
Bidemi: (smiling) yes and we are cooking together.
Me: okay ooo... I hope the phone is not on speaker?
Bidemi: no it's not. What's it?
Me: nothing... just want to tell you how much I love you and how much I'm missing you right now.
Bidemi: (smiling) hmnnnn, go ahead.
Me: (smiling) your mum is there, I can't. Let's do midnight call later in the evening.
Bidemi: okay, that's okay with me. I just hope that you won't sleep off on me this time around?
Me: (smiling) I'm very tired sef, can't do night call today besides are you not going for vigil tonight? I heard funmilayo saying something about youth vigil.
Bidemi: yes but I'm not going today.... it's not in my plans for the week.
Me: (happy mood) okay ooo... I might call you back to tell you how much I love you... not midnight call o
Bidemi: (giggles) I will be expecting your call
Me: I love you...
Bidemi: bye... I will be expecting the call.

She ended the call without saying "I love you too". That's the least of what I expected from her with her mother around. At least she's not going for the vigil. I smiled as I locked myself down with what might happen between Adedoyin and Sarah with me around them.
I am beginning to get scared about the whole issue when my phone rang. It's from Adedoyin. I heaved a sigh of fear before I picked.

Me: (smiling) hello dear
Adedoyin: (happy tone) Hello Femi, we are on our way to the airport now. I can't wait to see you.
Me: (smiling) Me too... I have been looking for a way to stay out tonight. I might spend the night with you guys.
Adedoyin: (smiling) that would be lovely... Sarah wants to speak with you.
Me: okay
Sarah: (happy) Hello Femi
Me: it's been a while... I'm very happy that I will get to see you guys today.
Sarah: (smiling) Me too... There's a lot we have to catch up on. Besides, I have a surprise for you. Just help me to thank Adedoyin, she made it all possible.
Me: I will

I was hearing Adedoyin from the background that "what are friends for?". I ended the call when they said that they were about alighting the car and they have to carry their luggages...
It's around 8pm now. Maybe their plane leaves around 8:30pm and what is the surprise that Sarah is talking about. I was lost in thought when Funmilayo enters my room.

Funmilayo: (smiling) I told mum about the vigil and she's very happy that you are going.
Me: (smiling) my sweet sister. What would I have done without you? Your assignment is my first assignment tomorrow I promise.
Funmilayo: (smiling) just promise me that you will be home before 6am tomorrow.
Me: I promise... don't worry yourself. I will definitely come and join you before you leave the church.

She rushed out of my room when mummy calls out her name. It seems that they were not through with the cooking. I relaxed my head on the pillow looking at the ceiling and trying to know how the event might turned out. I was lost in thought that I didn't know when I slept off.

Funmilayo: Brother Femi... Brother Femi... (tapping me) it's after 10pm. Are you not going again? Dad might not allow us to go again if he gets to know that we have not even prepared for the vigil.
Me: (yawning) after ten... let me rush up to take my bath. Help me with my food.

I left her in the room and rushed to the bathroom. I took one of those bathe that one would have in the harmattan period (washing up the strategic planning). Within a minute or two, I was out of the bathroom. I was about putting on my shirt when my sister came in with my food. I rushed it up with the amazement of my sister.

Funmilayo: (smiling) you need to see how you are rushing down your food, I just hope your outing is worth it.
Me: abi ooo.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by agbabi5(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
welcome back bros harzardous pls keep it flowing

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nice to have u back bro.. . Plz try and make ur next update really lenghty. .. Good job bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by charlie42(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
welcome back, hazardous eun oko omoge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.