Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859944 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Guy Abeg no pass d hole wey u pass come pass go back oo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lol! The Lord is my refuge!
Point noted.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mensah2013(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
take suffrey dey do am o, bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by cutedimple(f): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
hazardous:
I was sweating profusely after Iyabo's mum barged into her room and caught us doing the unexpected. I tried explaining to her that it was not what she thinks, though they say seeing is believing but it can also be deceiving (trying to calm her).
She just kept shouting 'mo daran mo daran' meaning "I'm in trouble''. Still feeling guilty and trying to beg her to please lower her voice (after all she's over 18 and not a "V" sef). She just kept shouting until her eldest daughter (Motunrayo) rushed in to confirm what the noise was all about.
Immediately she saw us..... she passed out and that was when I knew the gravity of what I have done. Iya Motunrayo and Iyabo were trying to bring Motunrayo back to life while I looked at the women (family) that I had slept with (even Iya Motunrayo sef) in a confused state. Which made me to reminisce about my simple way of life then.

Hmmmmmm! Sleeping wit d whole family.U be bad guy o.
Am luving ur Story.Ride on
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by peddyholly: 6:19am On Nov 23, 2014
no update as regards ur GCE, guy u don fail tipetipe but am very sure u will narrate all ur sexcapade to the examination body n u will get extra marks across all subjects

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2014
Sowie guys.... I'm late for church. just posting one now. The other one after church.

May God Forgives us (Amen)
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2014
I entered the room with Sarah and we immediately got down to business. We kissed and I touched her all over her body. I did try all the techniques. Even the ones that I thought that she wouldn't dare with me, was beautifully executed by her.
I kept turning her around as if she is a paper. I kept using the guys pace with long and short strokes. I was very happy until something dramatic happened.

Bidemi forced the door opened. How did she knows that I here? I pleaded with her that it was a mistake that she should just go, that I will explain everything to her when we see.

Bidemi: how could you? How could you? I loved you. Even if you want to cheat on me with someone. At least, do it with some dignity and respect. Not with someone that's this old. Old cargo
Sarah: how dare you call me old cargo? It's not your fault. Femi look at what you'ved cause.(now angry) If you don't get her out of here now, I will do something that you will forever regret in your life.
Bidemi: what can you do? I'm really prepared for you. If you know what is good for you, you better leave this moment.
Me: ede jo... I'm begging both of you. please stop shouting. You are disturbing other customers.

They dint even know I existed. They kept on shouting at each others throat. I just sat down a really confused man until something sprang me up to my feet.

Bidemi brings out a gun. It's her dad's gun, she once showed me before. I kept shouting Bidemi... Bidemi.... but could not complete the sentence. At that instance, Sarah has gone on her knees begging her.

Bidemi: even if i'm to leave Femi for anyone... it wouldn't be for someone like you. Next time you come into this world, you will stay away from other people's property. (shot her in the head) Basta*d....
Me: (rushed over to the dead body) what have you done? She's dead! She is dead!!!
Bidemi: (now crying) Femi..... I really love you. Even In death... I will always love you. (redirected the gun to her head and boom).
Femi: Bidemi... no ooooo.... no oooooo

I was really vibrating that I woke up from my dream. I have a call and it's the vibration that brought me back to life.
I was sweating and I was happy that's a nightmare. It seems real. I was still thinking about the nightmare when the person called again.

I brought out my phone from my pocket. It was Bidemi.

I hope say this girl no carry witch join her jelousy body ooo... I pray oooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sexuential: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2014
it would b better u left Bide I to her faith or u stop d sugar mummy things. d choice is urs.
I like ur write up.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2014

hazardous:
Sowie guys.... I'm late for church. just posting one now. The other one after church.

May God Forgives us (Amen)
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ogajubaba:

Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's now 4:15pm. I must have slept for awhile. Bidemi's call kept ringing but I dint pick up. I just kept thinking of the whole scenario.

I don't believe in dreams/nightmare but on this case I am scared to the teeth. I waved it aside and I dialled Bidemi's number. She picked.

Bidemi: hello
Me: hello... I was on the bike then so I dint want to pick.
Bidemi: Okay... are you home now?
Me: Yes... very tired
Bidemi: sorry .... just take your bathe and sleep.
Me: Yes... but I want to rest a little.
Bidemi: should I come around to massage your body.
Me: (Massage ke) don't bother yourself... I will be fine.
Bidemi: that means we are not seeing today.
Me: I might still come around but now I want to rest.
Bidemi: Okay... I will be expecting you. Rest well. Bye love
Me: Bye dear

I terminated the call. I just have to look for a bigger excuse for the one I gave her today because we might not even see ourselves tomorrow. I can't comprehend not going to see Sarah tomorrow. I just can't.

I laid on my bed thinking when my little sister entered my room.

Funmilayo: Eku irole (good evening)
Me: good evening... welcome! how's school today?
Funmilayo: fine.... and your day?
Me: it's okay... just lonely.
Funmilayo: I saw Ruka now and she told me what you said to her yesterday.
Me: really (excited). What did she say?
Funmilayo: I guessed all the things you told her... and she was asking me if you have a girlfriend.
Me: (mixed feelings) and what did you tell her?
Funmilayo: I think she likes you, besides what actually did you tell her?
Me: ooooh.... leave that one... what did you tell her?
Funmilayo: a part of me wanted to tell her the truth but I just dint want to crash the party on both of you.
Me: so.... what did you tell her?
Funmilayo: I told her the false fact. That you don't have one that I know about.
Me: thanks dear.... so is she going to say yes very soon?
Funmilayo: I don't know her mind but I guess she would.....
Me: Okay...

I hugged her and I promise to take her out for fast food in a eatery next week. She was very excited and she starts jumping like a baby (doll) that they used overcharged battery for. I hope&know that she won't be doing like that with her peer group because if she does... guys would just take advantage of her. She left very happy and I resumed to my thinking on how I am going to lie; so as to get Bidemi off my back.

Nawa... having two girlfriends no easy oooo. But guys will never listen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Costlybabe: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hazardous,this ur story dey hazy me,good job so far,but the rate wey u dey go ,i no understand again and ur badoo,him no try ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
hazardous:
I entered the room with Sarah and we immediately got down to business. We kissed and I touched her all over her body. I did try all the techniques. Even the ones that I thought that she wouldn't dare with me, was beautifully executed by her.
I kept turning her around as if she is a paper. I kept using the guys pace with long and short strokes. I was very happy until something dramatic happened.

Bidemi forced the door opened. How did she knows that I here? I pleaded with her that it was a mistake that she should just go, that I will explain everything to her when we see.

Bidemi: how could you? How could you? I loved you. Even if you want to cheat on me with someone. At least, do it with some dignity and respect. Not with someone that's this old. Old cargo
Sarah: how dare you call me old cargo? It's not your fault. Femi look at what you'ved cause.(now angry) If you don't get her out of here now, I will do something that you will forever regret in your life.
Bidemi: what can you do? I'm really prepared for you. If you know what is good for you, you better leave this moment.
Me: ede jo... I'm begging both of you. please stop shouting. You are disturbing other customers.

They dint even know I existed. They kept on shouting at each others throat. I just sat down a really confused man until something sprang me up to my feet.

Bidemi brings out a gun. It's her dad's gun, she once showed me before. I kept shouting Bidemi... Bidemi.... but could not complete the sentence. At that instance, Sarah has gone on her knees begging her.

Bidemi: even if i'm to leave Femi for anyone... it wouldn't be for someone like you. Next time you come into this world, you will stay away from other people's property. (shot her in the head) Basta*d....
Me: (rushed over to the dead body) what have you done? She's dead! She is dead!!!
Bidemi: (now crying) Femi..... I really love you. Even In death... I will always love you. (redirected the gun to her head and boom).
Femi: Bidemi... no ooooo.... no oooooo

I was really vibrating that I woke up from my dream. I have a call and it's the vibration that brought me back to life.
I was sweating and I was happy that's a nightmare. It seems real. I was still thinking about the nightmare when the person called again.

I brought out my phone from my pocket. It was Bidemi.

I hope say this girl no carry witch join her jelousy body ooo... I pray oooo

Thank God, it was a nightmare..... I wonder where Femi Ikoko will be by now
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Costlybabe:
Hazardous,this ur story dey hazy me,good job so far,but the rate wey u dey go ,i no understand again and ur badoo,him no try ooo

Thanks Dear!..... Badoo is my elder brother with vast knowledge on girls.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
abtuyi:

Thank God, it was a nightmare..... I wonder where Femi Ikoko will be by now

Yee... Na life imprisonment ooooo. the nightmare fear me no small.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's now very late. I still haven't fashioned out the way to discharge Bidemi. I zeroed my mind and went to the kitchen to check what my mum is cooking for dinner. The aroma makes me know that we are having Rice and plantain for dinner. I entered the kitchen and I saw my mum with Funmilayo preparing our food.

Me: good evening mummy
Mummy: evening... what have you been doing with your time at home.

I wanted to tell her that I spent it with Bidemi and Co... but I just told her what she wanted to hear.

Me: I do some reading in the morning and I practice past questions in the afternoon.
Mummy: good... but that would not be enough for you. I'm enrolling you for GCE class.
Me: I don't think that's necessary mummy... I passed my waec if you could recollect. it's only Chemistry that's remaining. Enrolling in a GCE lesson would only slow down my pace of reading. (don't want to go to lesson jo)
Mummy: Okay then I will employ private chemistry teacher for you. I don't want you to be too idle.
Me: Okay mummy (private teacher ke). I'm starving. When will our food be ready?
Funmilayo: very soon Oko mi... (We all laughed)
Me: thanks Iyawo rere.

In about 10minutes time,.... my sister brought my food to my room. I devoured it and I started making my good night phone calls. I called Bidemi telling her that I'm going with my dad to the office tomorrow. She dint feel too happy about it but she just have to accept it like that.
I then call Motunrayo; she begged for not calling since morning that her plans almost got disrupted by her sister. But who cares. I blew her goodnight kiss and I terminated the call.

I wanted to call Ruka but I don't want to look too desperate. I know that she would be very happy to hear my voice this night. I resisted the the temptation In calling her.

I saved the best for the last. Thinking of Sarah alone gives me hard on. Especially when I watched those adult films on Badoo's laptop. I dialled her number while Smiling.

Sarah: I thought you would never call
Me: why won't I call? You are the reason I'm smiling these days.
Sarah: don't tease me (excited)
Me: Okay oooo... but I'm saying the truth. I can't wait to massage Your body for you.
Sarah: me too... I'm picking you up at 10am... at rooftop hotel. we are going somewhere else.
Me: where are we going?
Sarah: it's a surprise... you will know tomorrow...
Me: Okay oooo I will go anywhere with you provided that I would be back before 8pm.
Sarah: sure... okay I want to sleep but try to make the 10am.... 10am
Me: have I ever disappointed you before?
Sarah: no but just meet up with the 10am please... good night
Me: Okay good night... Hmwammm
Sarah: (giggles) thanks

She ended the call.

Yes... I still have 3 tablets remaining (performance enhancer). I think I should keep it for another time. Besides I need to stop using that drug because it might have adverse effects in future.

I slept off.

7 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Baddo. This Ur tori too sweet ooo!... Make dat Sarah shaa no put U for wahala
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
more.... wnt we get this nyt?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'm sorry guys... full update continues tomorrow.

One love!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 1:16am On Nov 24, 2014
hazardous:
I'm sorry guys... full update continues tomorrow.

One love!
update more today
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Good Morning Pals!

I'm sorry for making you to refresh for updates but couldn't find any.
Football Match days and Sundays are always busy for me.
But not to worry..... we are back now.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2014
I woke up 8:03am. I still have enough time to meet up. I went to the kitchen to see if I might be lucky this time around but not today (no food).

I dashed to the bathroom for my early morning drills. Puts on a white native dress, a brown cap and a brown shoe. Went to my brothers room. I made use of his body spray, and mouth floss.

I made calls to all my loved ones. Informing them that I will not be around (except Ruka). Now I'm good to go. It's now 9:40am. I stepped out of the compound, walking majestically because I know that my dressing is tight (just unfortunate people dint see me). I got a bike to Johnson street and I was surprised to meet Sarah waiting for me outside the gate.
I paid the bike man and I rushed to her side. She was putting on an expensive white lace, red head gear, small red bag and a red (koko) shoe. She now spiced it up with a red lipstick.

I can't but take note of the details.

Me: good morning ma (looking mischievous)
Sarah: good morning! How was your night?
Me: never would have been better when I knew I'm going out with my sweetheart.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... I dint know you are this handsome. The dress brings out a more mature look in you.
Me: thanks dear but you are not looking bad yourself. All the combination are very much Okay and I like it. The lips very inviting as well. you are very beautiful madam.
Sarah: (now blushing) thanks dear... I think we should start going. Can you drive?
Me: Yes... very well.
Sarah: good.... I think I'm loving you more now (handing over the key)
Me: (happy) Me too

We entered the car and I turned on the ignition.

Me: where to?
Sarah: hmnnnnn.... we need to go to Omotola hospital. have you eaten?
Me: no oooo....
Sarah: good... I have not myself.... when was the last time you checked on yourself?
Me: (looking confused and driving towards Omotola hosital) I don't understand you.
Sarah: I mean knowing your status.... Hiv... STDs
Me: (shocked) I have not checked but I know that I will be clean.
Sarah: (laughing) I know you would but you can never tell..... we are both going for the test at the hospital.
Me: (troubled) o okay... no worries dear.

We got to the hospital and she seems she has already planned it out already. We just headed straight to the lab.
The lady (lab scientist) that supposed to draw a bit out of my blood, started asking me different question.
Lab Scientist: how are you today?
Me: (I was supposed to be fine... Until I found myself here) fine ma...
Lab scientist: why do you want to do the test?
Me: don't know... I just feel like doing it.
Lab scientist: are you nervous?
Me: not really... but is there a problem if I'm?
Lab scientist: no.. have you ever had unprotected sex before..?

The Question was like a knock on my head. I thought for awhile then I remembered Kikelomo. But I dint penetrated her. I have been sleeping with Sarah but with protection. I started thinking and thinking......

What if I'm infected and Sarah's not? That would definitely bring an end to our relationship and end to my life.

7 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2014
The lab scientist kept asking question which pricks my conscience. I sat down like someone already condemned for crucifixion.

Finally.... she brings out a syringe and draws a little out of my blood (looking at the blood... please be negative).

Lab scientist: we are done for the first stage. Come back in the next 30mins for the result.
Me: (relieved a bit) thank you ma.

I stepped outside only to meet Sarah waiting for me outside. She suggested while we wait: we should go and look for something to it.

We asked one of the nurses and she volunteers to take us there.
It's not really a five star canteen but it's still manageable. We both ordered for our breakfast without saying a word to each other. We continued eating like that for awhile before Sarah decided to break the silence.

Sarah: (makes a sound) don't you want to talk about it?
Me: what? I'm fine (forcing a smile)
Sarah: (Smiling) you can't be fine. Because no one comes for this type of test and be fine. I'm nervous myself.
Me: really .... I'm not feeling okay about it. What if I'm positive? (cuts me off).
Sarah: it's not nice saying a thing like that when you are expecting a good result. Just eat your food and let's go back to the hospital. You can't be positive. I'm very sure of that.

I kept muted till we finished the meal. We paid and we left for the hospital. The closer we get, the harder my heartbeat gets.
I entered the lab and the lady scientist asked me to sit down. She was not even Smiling this time. Maybe I'm positive?

Lab scientist: sorry for the time.
Me: no problem.
Lab scientist: there some questions I will still ask you.... I wont take much of your time.
Me: (give me my result first) okay.

She kept telling me that I should keep to one girlfriend. If I can't abstain from s*x, I should use protection (condom).

She finally told me that I was negative. I shouted in joy. She gave ten packets of condom. I dint want to collect it but she insisted on it.

I collected the condoms and that was when I looked at her face very well (she's beautiful oo).

Lab scientist: you need to do this type of test in every 3months
Me: Okay... thank you very much ma.
Lab scientist: it's my job but you are welcome. (she handed me the result paper).

I made for the door and the smile on my face didn't need any more confirmation from Sarah.

She gave me her result. She's negative too. We were very happy that we threw caution to the wind. She came closer and she kissed me. I reciprocated the kiss by sliding my tongue into her mouth.
I was enjoying it when two abroko nurses just bursted out from nowhere. We dis-engaged quickly but it seems they saw us because they just hissed when they bypass us (who cares... see their tololo legs sef shioo).

We headed for the car. I started the engine and we drove out of the compound.

Me: (very excited) where are we heading to?
Sarah: just drive to surulere... I know of a place where we can catch fun.
Me: surulere it is... (I sped off).

I just kept wondering why she would take me for a test and not informing me... my head was full of so many unanswered questions. I just kept driving towards Surulere.

7 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Nice one!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by UnknownT: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
She wants it without condom
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Horlardorjah(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
You guys r so gonna enjoy each oda raw fully. She has plans for you
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by andyblisstar(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ahhh........yeeeeeeeaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chair belt on.....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Raw! grin grin grin
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
No be only Raw what about smack-down, (BLOWING GOOD GREEN)
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thanks guys... I really enjoy your follow up.
At least I know that I'm not alone on the thread.

More updates soon!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
It's now 11:04am. We are still on our way to surulere. I then broke the silence.

Me: why do you decide to take me for a test?
Sarah: it's for your own good.... so you will feel secured with me
Me: it's good but I went through hell today.
Sarah: same with me when I first came for a test.
Me: I don't think I will come again oooo.
Sarah: you sure will.... the tension won't be like the first one.
Me: Okay oooo.... if you say so.
Sarah: the truth about the test is that my friend doesn't like having sex with condoms. So she always insists on tests from the person she's going to mate.
Me: hmnnnnn... what about her own status too?
Sarah: she always checks hers... she will present her test result to you while you present yours.
Me: (not happy) I'm not comfortable with this development. If it were to be you... henhen... accepted but someone that I have not even met before.
Sarah: don't worry... you will like her. All I need is your assurance.
Me: (curious) on what?
Sarah: you promise me that you won't let her snatch you away from me....
Me: (laughing)... that's not possible na
Sarah: (now sounds more serious).... just promise me

I dint answer her but just swerved off the fast lane and I entered an unknown street. I parked.

Me: Okay... I promise but if I may ask what makes you think she might snatch me from you.?
Sarah: (now looking down.. embarrassed by the question) though she's much older than me; she's more beautiful and richer than me. I just can't compete with her in anything. (tears rolling down her eyes)
Me: Okay... I promise.... but we can still back out now.
Sarah: it's too late for that now... she has already cancelled all her appointment for next week; just because of you. (still looking down)
Me: oh.... I see.. don't worry yourself, I will always be there for you. No matter how bad things are... I promise.

I removed my seat belt to lean over to her side and I kissed her. The kiss meant a lot of things to her: So I let her savour the moment before breaking off.

Sarah: Femi... stay with me. I know that very soon I will be sharing you with someone but please don't throw back my love at my face.
Femi... I love you.

The mood and tone in her voice confirms it but what I don't really understand is that "how people claim to love someone and they are letting them go?". I managed to reply her in my confused state of mind.

Me: I love you too.

I started the ignition and I hit back on the road. After driving for like 5mins without saying a word. I asked for direction while approaching surulere.
She directed me and around 12:15am: we got to an hotel around surulere axis.
We went to the relaxation spot and we ordered for drinks and catfish. Sarah don't drink alcoholics stuffs. She ordered for juice while I ordered for 3 bottles of small stout.
As we were relaxing, I saw some guys playing snooker around the poolside. I excused myself and I strolled with a glass of stout in my right hand while my left hand is pocketed (forming big boy).

I greeted the guy. They were four guys playing for game. I don't know how to play but I know the rules. They were playing rotational game.

I was beginning to enjoy the game when suddenly three of the guys rounded me up.

I don enter another wahala... Wetin Sarah carry me con do here..

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.