Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. (15346 Views)

USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support / Misconceptions About People Living With Sickle Cell Disease / Inspirational Tweets Of People Living With Sickle-Cell Disease. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by kenlincagro: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2014
oga why u dey shade ur market for my front angry angry
tuslakoncept:
We have all sorts of natural health remedies that can boost immunity and constantly detoxify the system and manage our BP but we choose not to embrace them.

Have you heard about the Asian Wonder Seed "Black Seed"?

The amazing seed contains Vit A, B1, B2, B3, C, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, selenium etc.

A blend of our local raw honey and the oil extracted from this Asian black seed has the
following great benefits:
Regulate the blood pressure
Boosts Energy
Detoxifies the liver
Stimulates regeneration of dying cells in the diabetics pancreas
Improves blood circulation
Reduces bad cholesterol
Prevents cancer and helps cancer sufferers
Boosts immune system (HIV/AIDS patients take note) NB: IT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR ART
Anti-tumor
Detoxifies the blood
Ideal for Asthma patients
Men who have discovered this get to enjoy
more stamina and extra time in bed.

The black seed oil is NOT FOR PREGNANT
WOMEN

Mix the oil and raw honey and take a tablespoon daily.
You can order the black seed oil/raw bee honey and start a healthy living lifestyle today.
please call 07031315222 or chat on BBM:2A4E4D29
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by kenlincagro: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
noni fruit juice is the Solution
mcdokwe:
op where is the solution na?
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by kenlincagro: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2014
undecided biko how does this apply 2 what we are discussing here
Bantino:
Ur current location on Facebook is Europe, Ur School is Uniben, Ur tweet is from Malaysia, Ur NL location is Canada,Ur BBM status is Dubia, and u want God to locate you? Where do u want Him to start from?
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by kenlincagro: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2014
SO TRUE cry
creamylicious:
White rice white bread garri white yam amala plantain. White spaghetti,white semo, fry fry..... These are d major foods sold in iya risi's restaurant. Stop and fill ur belle with loads of carbohydrate plus a bottle of soft drink to step down. Overload d body with loads of sugar...... The resultant effect is DIABETES
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by kenlincagro: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014
call the ministry of health to confam ...
woodcook:
Where did they pull that figure? If you know anyone that was involved or sampled for the study let me know, otherwise "na wash"
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by kenlincagro: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
click on the link in my post and u will see shocked
Preciousone4ril:
Were does it state in ur post dat nigeria has d higher case of diabetes. Besides nigeria is d most populous black nation on earth. Such statistic shldnt b surprising.
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by fxpro62: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
creamylicious:
my broda na high level of blood sugar full my arena oooo.....

Do you wish to be totally free i rely mean totally free from diabetes either type1 or type2 call +2348086746243 OR +2348050735574. You can be given the herbal drug for a three days test for free and you will be surprise the result you will get after the use for just three days, call to know how you can get the herbal drug. I personally once had the type1 but its finally gone, so call today and be free for life.
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by fxpro62: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574
Re: Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of People Living With Diabetes In Africa. by TFarrah(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
for the best remedy.. whatsapp 08060447342

Nigerians Turn To Traditional Healers As Prices Of Drugs Go Out Of Reach / Your Experience In The Hands Of Nigerian Nurses / Top 10 Most Contagious Illness.