Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz (17064 Views)

2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme / Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nogen:

As far as I know Mr. Yeye dey smell, they are not recruiting but conducting interviews for potential graduate trainees. So, don't think your passing the test is an automatic employment. You better go and get yourself prepared.
abeg get a life
who were you thinking you are before when you raised the scam alarm
is anyone here telling you he/she is applying for a recruitment ?
its a GRADUATE TEACHER TRAINEE PROGRAMME and we r duely aware, so park well
"we have noticed you"
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nogen: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
truvine:

abeg get a life
who were you thinking you are before when you raised the scam alarm
is anyone here telling you he/she is applying for a recruitment ?
its a GRADUATE TEACHER TRAINEE PROGRAMME and we r duely aware, so park well
"we have noticed you"
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

In as much this is a faceless forum, you should be careful how you speak here. You never know you are insulting. Just an advise....
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nogen:

In as much this is a faceless forum, you should be careful how you speak here. You never know you are insulting. Just an advise....
chai ....lwkmd
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nogen: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
truvine:

and who can you be
the principal of meadow hall
chai
am sorry Sir....
eeeeyahhh
accept my apologies Sir
I will not do that against. Sir
...lol
yeye dey smell

First , take off your picture from your profile, THAT WILL DO YOU SOME GOOD! . Your attitude stinks! Do YOU realise the school you are applying to be a graduate trainee reads this page, so also do numerous organisations or their staff. First, you embarked on insulting the same school you are begging to be in, as well as as couple of other people for nothing.

You better change your ways, if you want to go far in life.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nogen:

First , take off your picture from your profile, THAT WILL DO YOU SOME GOOD! . Your attitude stinks! Do YOU realise the school you are applying to be a graduate trainee reads this page, so also do numerous organisations or their staff. First, you embarked on insulting the same school you are begging to be in, as well as as couple of other people for nothing.

You better change your ways, if you want to go far in life.
dont be deceived by the picture !!!
its night already; so am locking up
dont bring this up tomorrow
thats an advise
you never can tell from were I will be coming from
cheers !!!
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please let's not derail this thread. Let's keep to the real discussion

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by TheFury: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
truvine:

do you have idea about trainning time and style
is it monday to friday and of what time duration
hope we will not be putting on uniform ?

I believe all of this will be made known to you if and when you do make it into the training program. Cheers.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Nogen:

As far as I know Mr. Yeye dey smell, they are not recruiting but conducting interviews for potential graduate trainees. So, don't think your passing the test is an automatic employment. You better go and get yourself prepared.
Oga I am still trying to understand the difference between recruitment and conducting interviews for potential graduate trainees. Relax man and let us continue with what we have started. If at last it's a scam then no hard feelings.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Temi88:

Oga I am still trying to understand the difference between recruitment and conducting interviews for potential graduate trainees. Relax man and let us continue with what we have started. If at last it's a scam then no hard feelings.

Please, ignore this person who doesn't know what he's saying. I hope the Skype interview went well. I did mine and it was just good. It went on for 6mins 30 seconds.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Lanister:

Please, ignore this person who doesn't know what he's saying. I hope the Skype interview went well. I did mine and it was just good. It went on for 6mins 30 seconds.
Yea Lanister mine went well. It lasted for about 8mins 47seconds.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Temi88:

I wish you the best.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Lanister:
I wish you the best.
Same here too bro.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Temi88:

mine was 9min,..30 secs.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bondress: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Could anyone see their interviewer? Cuz I couldn't see mine.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
bondress:
Could anyone see their interviewer? Cuz I couldn't see mine.

same here
I think the cam was program to display the school picture of the last trainee
thats what was showing during my interview
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by dasoul(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mails rolling for the final stage of the interview.
I actually did't want the Job sha....I was only having fun with their seamless recruitment process. I guess its time to take a bow now that I have been invited to the school. Good luck fellas!!!!
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by sylph22: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
dasoul:
Yes! So excited! Just got an SMS that I've qualified for the final stage which is an interview in the school.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
I just got a message for the final stage of the interview at lekki. Who else got it? I thank God. Hoping for the best
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
dasoul:
I actually did want the Job sha....I was only having fun with their seamless recruitment process. I guess its time to take a bow now that I have been invited to the school. Good luck fellas!!!!

Seriously man. Believe even if it doesn't seem so

1 Like

Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
I got the mail too guys...Hoping for the best.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by doziej84: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
dasoul:
I actually did't want the Job sha....I was only having fun with their seamless recruitment process. I guess its time to take a bow now that I have been invited to the school. Good luck fellas!!!!

same here. Mine is am way down in port-Harcourt. not sure if I'd make it. chances are very low.

but let me ask. does anyone have any idea what Meadow pay their graduate trainees for a start.? Am just curious.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by truvine(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
another one
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by dasoul(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
doziej84:

same here. Mine is am way down in port-Harcourt. not sure if I'd make it. chances are very low.

but let me ask. does anyone have any idea what Meadow pay their graduate trainees for a start.? Am just curious.

I think you should see this:

TheFury:

Well, the training IS the job, what I mean is don't wuss out during the training else you get dropped. Last year they were about 30+ twenty seven got picked. They will test you on many things during the training.....from literature to science with modern systems of teaching.

They will pay during the training. Last year they paid 30grand to the trainees. The training lasted 3months. From Feb to April this year I think.

The salary is a 120grand above. So its a nice place if you eventually scale thru the training. Its not rocket science though if you are brilliant and smart enough you will pass. That's it......once you get with the training program working there comes easy. But not all of you will be given teaching roles. They will assess you all during the training and a few lucky ones will get admin positions.

If you ve penchant for teaching, I think you should consider it because the school is one of its kind from this part of the hemisphere.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bondress: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Congrats to those who were invited for the final interview. Did you get texts or emails?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
bondress:
Congrats to those who were invited for the final interview. Did you get texts or emails?

Text message. You have yet to receive a text right?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bondress: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lanister:

Text message. You have yet to receive a text right?

Yeah cry
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
bondress:

Yeah cry
Oh. Lets keep hoping. Something might still happen. Since today is the final day for the skype interview. So dont lose hope yet
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bondress: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lanister:
Oh. Lets keep hoping. Something might still happen. Since today is the final day for the skype interview. So dont lose hope yet

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
bondress:

Alright. Thanks.
how far? Anything yet?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
truvine:
another one
This should be the last. Hope you got invited too?
Re: Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz by bondress: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lanister:
how far? Anything yet?

Nope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

41,000 Benefitted From Jonathan’s GIS Programme— FG / British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018 / Got A Nice Job Via Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.