Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369937 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by samtol4(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
taryour:

And you show up again!!! The fact that you had some traces of lies in your earlier post like when you registered and your reasons for registering and saying it was your first ever post on this thread,whereas you had been posting for so long, and your lack of emotions as the way you were putting DJ state like you have no blood in your vains.

This reasons excatly extacly will not make ME/some people on this thread belive you!!!

Now you know a life is at stake and remember God.

Biko quit with all this private mails you want sent to you, what is your problem? If you can't put what the so called info you got here them by all means unfollow this thread and stop feeling like one very important informant jare.

@Tehn well done guys.

@DJ please don't give up brother,God remains on the throne.
God bless you ma ..Hope the young lady will allow Tehns to concentrate on the task on ground......DJ you are healed in Jesus name
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
emmysexxy:
point noted sir thanks for the advice.but to be clear prayer without deeds is useless.I pray and fast as much as I can for dj but we still need to do things fast to perfect his healing.but I never said he had two weeks to live I was only advicing something be done fast so his case does not get critical.sir pls have u seen dj one on one?if you have hen you wouldn't say am blabbing thanks and God bless our struggles.

Post the information you have
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good job at all
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
@emmysexxy, As a medical student and DJ's neighbor plus you have seen him recently and you have an outstanding information we have not been privileged to have in the house, what do you suggest should be done?

Personally, I loose patience when people I am meant to work with only tell me about problems and never proffer a solution no matter how silly it may be. Please speak out let the everybody bear you witness that you gave this suggestion and it wasn't taken seriously.

As for being attacked, show me one active user in this thread who hasn't been attacked. Just one user. We all get over it and still forge ahead to achieve one common goal that has brought us all here together.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
emmysexxy:
point noted sir thanks for the advice.but to be clear prayer without deeds is useless.I pray and fast as much as I can for dj but we still need to do things fast to perfect his healing.but I never said he had two weeks to live I was only advicing something be done fast so his case does not get critical.sir pls have u seen dj one on one?if you have hen you wouldn't say am blabbing thanks and God bless our struggles.
I want whatever brand of weed you have been smoking biko. cheesy

And to the person who sent me this link. You must be mad to have sent me this nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Is she a med student of UNIJOS? Abeg we need to see your WAEC result and student ID card.

Yes Buhari's sub tongue cheesy grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by nnamdibig(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mynd44:
Is she a med student of UNIJOS? Abeg we need to see your WAEC result and student ID card.

Yes Buhari's sub tongue cheesy grin

Seriously uncalled for MAN!!!

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
nnamdibig:

Hmmm, una see am too!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm, maybe it is because of the way a fully fledged qualified Medical Doctor such as Babyosisi/Babymama1 was attacked and rubbished, is what is making Emmysexxy apprehensive and unable to compose herself, because she feels she might be ripped to shreds as a "medical student"!!

It is well...

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
nnamdibig:

I guess you must have missed the smileys. Don't worry, a lot of people do too.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Busybody2:

Hmmm, maybe it is because of the way a fully fledged qualified Medical Doctor such as Babyosisi/Babymama1 was attacked and rubbished, is what is making Emmysexxy apprehensive and unable to compose herself, because she feels she might be ripped to shreds as a "medical student"!!

It is well...

something has been fishy right from her very first post.
Nobody's making her feel apprehensive, people with no knowledge of anything medical have spoken on this thread, she just has motives that ain't clear to most people, myself inclusive undecided

10 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2015
alutacontinua:

something has been fishy right from her very first post.
Nobody's making her feel apprehensive, people with no knowledge of anything medical have spoken on this thread, she just has motives that ain't clear to most people, myself inclusive undecided

Gbam!!!

Alt acs everywhere....May God help us all oooo...Hiaaaaan!!!

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Themaingate:
allowing TeHN take over [b]this case was a big mistake on our part [/b]because most of us never new they are not ready for change
Huh? Our?! You and who? Speak for yourself abeg! undecided undecided
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 2:18am On Jan 23, 2015
alutacontinua:

something has been fishy right from her very "first" post.

Have gone through her profile...her "first" post dated November 26th was just one line expressing dissatisfaction that TEHN was slow in updating the house, Sagamite answered her sarcastically that she should hurry and get it herself she responded in her second post that she was not around...WHAT IS FISHY ABOUT THIS?

Or were you referring to her "third" post dated Jan 16th, where she stated that DJ should have been flown to India like Babyosisi suggested because he might have two weeks left and they need to act fast How many weeks maximum does even the western world Conventional Doctors give people with Malignant ascites!!! Hence reason Tehn is talking "palliative"...And since then she talked about seeing the relatives in distress and also mentioned that he is the breadwinner...all these can be easily verified, especially the part about him supposedly being the breadwinner na!!!

I had a similar "oh shite" moment on December 15th when it dawned on me that DJ had been in the hospital since November 15th, where the Doctor has narrowed the underlying aetiology of the malignant ascites to liver disease/Advanced Retroviral disease/abdo TB/Cancer. They ruled out liver disease and retroviral within days, Cytology detected cancer cells, Colonoscopy detected a mass, yet they repeatedly brushed all these aside to only treat TB and CT scan that should have been done by day 3, result came out yesterday, day 65 (Mercure Hospital CT scan results comes out day 2, TB treatment is "apparently" free in Nigeria under DOTS scheme...)and it was the fact that I remembered that from the documents DJ updated that Luth had already diagnosed malignant ascites/cancer around end of October 2014 that made me more uncomfortable to say that time which DJ didn't have was being grossly wasted by this hospital the way they were deliberately delaying investigation of cancer...

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Themaingate:
allowing TeHN take over this case was a big mistake on our part because most of us never new they are not ready for change

This same people have made lots of mistakes in the past yet we decided to ignore those mistake and forge ahead

One thing i am 100% sure of is that if all these fund have come from their purse probably they would have being more accountable and reasonable

when donation was coming in on a daily basis , this thread was always updated every week sometimes 2-3times in a week but now its now a thing of secrecy and that is the problem with the average black man

Now their new method is using the term Palliative care which means when a patient reaches a point at which treatment to destroy the cancer is no longer warranted, palliative care becomes the total focus of care. It will continue to be given to alleviate the symptoms and emotional issues of cancer. Palliative care providers can help ease the transition to end-of-life care.

which means there are lots of information at their disposal that they are not feeding us with

A team that even its member could not coordinate themselves

A team that does not carry its followers along

A team that kick against all suggestion without looking back

My only question is that if that donation get exhausted WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT ACTION PLAN ? COME BACK TO THIS FORUM TO ASK FOR MORE MONEY OR ABANDON AHMED?

I don't agree with you here
Please don't go there.
Tehns helped co ordinate efforts and any mistakes they would have made is due to their humanness.they are not perfect people.no one is
Let's move forward

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 23, 2015
gbadexy:
For the sake of accountability, can we have records of monies spent and how much is left from the money raised for hamed.
ls it also possible to empower his mum or family from whats left so that it atleast gives him a level of comfort that his family are doing well.
And what form exactly would the pallative take. if he would be home it would be good if i may say so so that he can be around family and save unnecessary cost.

I may be speaking only for myself but I would think the general consensus at least from most people is that money has not been spent foolishly or misappropriated.even when it seemed,albeit misconstrued that people like myself and busybody2 were coming down on Tehns,most of our anger was towards that Lagos life support hospital that wasted time treating what they knew not and running tests upon tests endlessly without coming to a diagnosis.
Your post coming at this time about accountability sounds one kain
The case hasn't been wrapped up yet
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2015
babyosisi:

I may be speaking only for myself but I would think the general consensus at least from most people is that money has not been spent foolishly or misappropriated.even when it seemed,albeit misconstrued that people like myself and busybody2 were coming down on Tehns,most of our anger was towards that Lagos life support hospital that wasted time treating what they knew not and running tests upon tests endlessly without coming to a diagnosis.
Your post coming at this time about accountability sounds one kain
The case hasn't been wrapped up yet

Even at that, shouldnt we know whats left to work with.
l never did question their integrity i only asked that light be shed on their finances. Their accountant jarus whom at least ive met a couple of times before is someone with untainted records and can be vouched for by many.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aboki2000(m): 6:11am On Jan 23, 2015
emmysexxy:
So you wanna paint TeHN blue and black just because your Ex is a member of TeHN. Pls park well Jare grin
DJ God is always with you ! Get well Soon !

1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jarus(m): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2015
gbadexy:

Even at that, shouldnt we know whats left to work with.
l never did question their integrity i only asked that light be shed on their finances. Their accountant jarus whom at least ive met a couple of times before is someone with untainted records and can be vouched for by many.

No problem. TEHN will give update on that later today.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jarus:

No problem. TEHN will give update on that later today.

DO NOT USE!

Scroll down for the up to date Info

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
@Jarus

Nice update, kudos to the volunteers, donors, TEHN and wishing Dj well........ cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
well detailed. Good job accountant, well done tehn members.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Eneze1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Good job TEHN, I pray the Almighty God gives DJ a sound health soon
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please disregard the previous attachments as the first 2 credit received by the field officer weren’t taking into account when it should have.

Total money transferred from DJ’s account to TeHN’s acc is: 850K

The remaining 140K was manually retrieved by the field officer and this wasn’t taken into consideration when reconciling the account.

Basically, TeHN retrieved a combined total of 990K from DJ.

Please see below for the up-to-date Info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
I learned alot on this thread, we must diagree to agree. Welldone TeHNs.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bikonu which one is tapping again?
Are we now venturing into alternate medicine and babalawo things?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
babyosisi:
Bikonu which one is tapping again?
Are we now venturing into alternate medicine and[b] babalawo things[/b] ?.

babymama1 u are too funny.....which one be babalawo things again, nairaland una go kill person with laugh..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by blood1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee3
You're one in a zillion! I view you as a rare breed of INTELLIGENCE, COMMITMENT and INTEGRITY!
God bless you guys at TeHN... what you guys have done so far, many of us here who may have even contributed financially can"t do. The best gift a human being can give to another is TIME. Amongst other things, you guys have given TIME, MONEY, and above all, you have given yourselves... so much brain work! I wish rewarding YOU were in my hands.... but I know God sees.. HE will surely embarrass you all with unimaginable blessings!

God will bless everybody here, on this quest to save a life.... may we never lack help/people when we need them.

As for you DJDOLA, you have fought to be healed and to stay alife. We in turn have fought to keep you alife. I trust GOD. He will never allow our fights go in vain.

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by remsonik(f): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Well done Tehn guys, you have all tried really.God will grant DJ speedy recovery
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
emmysexxy:
When I was trying to say something that will help hammed you all insulted me and my family you also went ahead and banned me from speaking.I have a lot of things to say but I can't cause am scared of bashing from you guys when you know that what everyone of us want is for dj to get better.@babyosisi,busybody,chaircover,olu4life,idowu,caracter,gboliwe I think you guys started this case from the begining pls mail me I have something to tell you guys so that we can look for a way fforward.I know I might be banned again but who cares?a bread winner life is at stake.as yourself what if dj is my brother and he is the one training me in school or if he is not around I will have to survive by myself.I still pray healing upon your soul dj.nothing is impossible for God to do.note you are free to mail me and ask sensible questions buT dnt exspect me tto tell u what tehn can't update at least I owe them that respect.thanks
stop causing confusion. Even the pple u mentioned dont want to mail u. Y nt just say it out here

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Well done Tehn. U guys re doing well.
Do we kno for sure nw d site of d primary lesion? I think it ll help cos prognosis of cancer depends on d site of d primary site of d tumor. Dats y sm1 may survive a stage 4 cancer and anoda person may nt, cos of diff location. Of course, there s always room for divine intervention
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
tchiwinnie:
stop causing confusion. Even the pple u mentioned dont want to mail u. Y nt just say it out here

I am tempted to believe it is an alternate account

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.