Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368659 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Please, call for volunteers who can work with tehn on this case, I mean those who will do the leg work. I am sure we will find one or two when you package this aright

That is exactly what we are calling for - New Volunteers for this case. We will support them when they show up. If there are none coming up, we will trust the family to do the job.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
moca:

Thanks for ur answer.

Which means tehn won't venture into health related matters in d future?
You're welcome

Yes you are right
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
moca:

Thanks for ur answer.

Which means tehn won't venture into health related matters in d future?

Yes
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
moca:

Pls answer d second question.
It is very important.

what is the second question?

btw this is still about DJ and we are all trying to find the best option for him.......

TeHN has an official thread and if there is any question or concern about TeHN it can be addressed there

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
OAM4J:

That is exactly what we are calling for - New Volunteers for this case. We will support them when they show up. If there are none coming up, we will trust the family to do the job.

Thanks.

Lol. Stop twisting my idea. The thing is, TeHN wants to handover to a a new group, my suggestion is if the mobile arm of Tehn is lacking volunteer, please call for volunteers. TeHN will still call the shots and not act as supervisor or support group

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
jaybee3:

You're welcome

Yes you are right
Thank u once again.
Picka,thanks too.

Whatever that made u guys take d decision, only u guys know and maybe it's for d best for everybody.

God bless u all.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol. Stop twisting my idea. The thing is, TeHN wants to handover to a a new group, my suggestion is if the mobile arm of Tehn is lacking volunteer, please call for volunteers. TeHN will still call the shots and not act as supervisor or support group

We dont want to call the shots or supervise the project, let all the stakeholders jointly call the shots on the new team.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
OAM4J:

We dont want to call the shots or supervise the project, let all the stakeholders jointly call the shots on the new team.

That's exactly what I addressed with my first post. Please, that is not an option.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

That's exactly what I addressed with my first post. Please, that is not an option.

However this is not an option that we want to consider as we have made the decision as a group
We need your views on the other options.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Lateralmaths(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tehn pulling out now will be seen as failure on your path. This is a challenge you guys can overcome. If you need more volunteers say so. It should not be said in the nearest future that tehn fled when the going became rough and tough.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Eneze1(f): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

You keep asking TEHN to look for volunteers do you know how difficult it is to volunteer for something like this especially in Lagos, obviously someone has to put his or her life on hold to do this, I just wish TEHN can continue with this case and see it through

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

However this is not an option that we want to consider as we have made the decision as a group
We need your views on the other options.

There are no other options Sir. Everything hinges on TeHN handling this and if they continue, all we ask is regular updates and we give the encouragement and suggestions.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

There are no other options Sir. Everything hinges on TeHN handling this and if they continue, all we ask is regular updates and we give the encouragement and suggestions.

ok
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Eneze1:

You keep asking TEHN to look for volunteers do you know how difficult it is to volunteer for something like this especially in Lagos, obviously someone has to put his or her life on hold to do this, I just wish TEHN can continue with this case and see it through

It is only death that has no solution. If you can't volunteer to do, please, do not start with the 100 and 1 reasons why someone else can't. I am sure there is someone who will read thru this thread and be touched to volunteer. If TeHN repackages this aright and ask for volunteers, I am sure one or two will emerge.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Tehn pulling out now will be seen as failure on your path. This is a challenge you guys can overcome. If you need more volunteers say so. It should not be said in the nearest future that tehn fled when the going became rough and tough.

I respect your verdict... but even if we are judged to have failed in this case, we will have to agree with Henry Ford that "failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently".

Hopefully we will succeed in our next assignment.

Thanks bro.

9 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
@TeHN, l do understand the challenges you guys have had to contend with daily in an effort to offer the best to Dj, l also know it can be very frustrating doing these kind of volunteer work because you guys also have your personal and family life to deal with, but looking at the whole drama viz a viz all that has happened since TeHN took over, l will plead with the entire group to continue because it will be pretty hard for Dj's family to do the running around alone, so TeHN please don't back off at this stage, thanks once again to the entire group....jaybee3, pickabeau1,Caracta,OAM4J,r231 and others that l fail to mention...............God bless you guys plenty.......

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
shinejackie:
@TeHN, l do understand the challenges you guys have had to contend with daily in an effort to offer the best to Dj, l also know it can be very frustrating doing these kind of volunteer work because you guys also have your personal and family life to deal with, but looking at the whole drama viz a viz all that has happened since TeHN took over, l will plead with the entire group to continue because it will be pretty hard for Dj's family to do the running around alone, so TeHN please don't back off at this stage, thanks once again to the entire group....jaybee3, picabeau1,Caracta,OAM4J and others that l fail to mention...............God bless you guys plenty.......

Thanks for the words
If you telling us to continue is one option..which i call option Z for now
Please what is your preferred option out of the remaining options

Let me enumerate them again
Lastly, TeHN would like to take a step back as we simply don’t have the resource to continue to help manage the case going forward. In light of this, we would also like you to consider and endorse your preferred choice on how the case is managed going forward

Option A
To delegate all responsibility to DJ’s brother – DJ’s brother has been extremely helpful all through the way and he is conversant with all processes as well as locations.
TeHN would transfer the remaining budget to DJ’s family and whatever support we might have as a group will be provided as individuals as of when needed

Option B
NLers to come up with a dedicated project team that’s capable of moving the project forward -
TeHN would be able to provide mechanism for funds collection and disbursement with this option but our involvement will be restricted to that alone
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Just20(f): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
I think we should continue with the LCC treatment since time is a factor and all the 4 doctors involved have said chemotherapy is the way to go (I stand to be corrected though). Then on the issue of handing over the project to his brother it's a NO NO cos the brother may not be emotionally stable to handle everything alone.

Our dearest TeHN I have followed this thread from when DJ made his plea to when you were asked to take over till date. I know you've gone through a lot of challenges to the extend that some questioned your integrity which hurts like crazy but I think you should reconsider your stand on handing over the case to a new "project team".
You know him first hand, you know all the medical facilities/ personnel that have been involved and so much more. To pass the case over to another team will not be proper.
Please TeHN for the sake of DJ reconsider your stand.

God bless you TeHN immensely for all your sacrifices (time, energy, resources etc)

God bless everyone that has contributed either in cash, kind, prayers and what have you

God bless nairaland for bringing to bear that we Nigerians truly love each other.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Thanks for the words

Option B................But TeHN has to be in charge like it was in the last couple of weeks.......
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
shinejackie:

Option B................But TeHN has to be in charge like it was in the last couple of weeks.......

Option B states that a new team be formed to handle this case
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Lateralmaths(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
TEHN you have our vote of confidence. And our collective verdict is that its too late for you guys to pull out. Pls for the sake of DJ don't stop your good work,ignore distractions and by the grace of God we all will celebrate DJ full recovery.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Option B states that a new team be formed to handle this case

l would have loved the current team to continue instead of raising a new team, you can also see that the consensus in the house seems to be in favor of the current team to continue...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

It is only death that has no solution. If you can't volunteer to do, please, do not start with the 100 and 1 reasons why someone else can't. I am sure there is someone who will read thru this thread and be touched to volunteer. If TeHN repackages this aright and ask for volunteers, I am sure one or two will emerge.

How about you becoming the 1st new volunteer. I will support you.

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Lateralmaths(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
pickabeau1:

Thanks for the words

Option Z is best.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
shinejackie:

l would have loved the current team to continue instead of raising a new team, you can also see that the consensus in the house seems to be in favor of the current team to continue...
Lateralmaths:
Option Z is best.

Thanks for your kind words however we need your decision on the first two options
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lateralmaths:
Option Z is best.

We cannot make that conclusion since other options have not been tried. TeHN is not indispensable. Let's give other options a chance.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
OAM4J:

How about you becoming the 1st new volunteer. I will support you.

If I lived in Lagos, I would consider it.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
It's almost impossible for us to change our decision simply because we can't function without a field worker on ground. We currently have 3 field workers on our team out of which 2 are full time workers.

The 3rd field worker who has had to put his life on hold for this noble cause now have other pressing issues which practically means we are unable to function effectively as we would have liked on this case going forward.

We were never set up to work on cases that will demand this much resource as our strengths are somewhat restricted to planning and coordination due to obvious reasons.

It's very important that we focus on the options provided so we can find an adequate/sufficient plan for the next critical phase

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Lateralmaths(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
OAM4J:

We cannot make that conclusion since other options have not been tried. TeHN is not indispensable. Let's give other options a chance.
. Its too late to consider other options. We believe in you. You have our support.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
How about moving this to front page with the permission of seun, l think we might have volunteers who reside in lagos who might be willing to get involved, just my thought .....volunteering for these kind of cause will really need selfless individuals who are willing to sacrifice time and energy.....

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Lateralmaths(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
jaybee3:
It's almost impossible for us to change our decision simply because we can't function without a field worker on ground. We currently have 3 field workers on our team out of which 2 are full time workers.

The 3rd field worker who has had to put his life on hold for this noble cause now have other pressing issues which practically means we are unable to function effectively as we would have liked on this case going forward.

We were never set up to work on cases that will demand this much resource as our strengths are somewhat restricted to planning and coordination due to obvious reasons.

It's very important that we focus on the options provided so we can find an adequate/sufficient plan for the next critical phase
I understand sir. I think its best if we could get more volunteers to work with tehn on this case. For the sake of DJ,your pulling out should not be an optio . we need you, DJ needs you,he's counting on you. pls,biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.