Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368987 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2014
chaircover:

Thank you for your suggestions. You are absolutely right. We need a definitive diagnosis and we havent got one yet

The passport is however important for the following reasons;

- If it turns out that the diagnosis is an emergency and he needs to be flown out, we dont want to be waiting around for the passport, thus causing delay. We say 6 hours, but you know what it can be like in Nigeria. The machine may break down and he may be asked to come back in a few days etc Its best that he has it ready in his hand so he is ready to fly out as short notice.

- We dont know DJ's medical state. We thank God that he is still strong enough to move around and this is the time to do it now that he has strenght. We dont know what medicactions he may be put on when he gets into treatment proper and that my make him drowsy and may affect him. So we need to be ready.
okk. i undstd ur points. thanks for responding.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Knucklehead is viewing grin grin grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sleek82(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2014
OEPHIUS:

Abeg, people should not say because they know they place they should go there oooo. It is an hospital and so level of decorum will be needed
please I av a question to ask....if a transfer is being made especially on gtb...theres no part for 'reference' is it the same as 'remarks'?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2014
Otunbakay! Oga ade, we need your support oooo....please see page 0 for ac details....thanks sir!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2014
sleek82:
please I av a question to ask....if a transfer is being made especially on gtb...theres no part for 'reference' is it the same as 'remarks'?

Yes

Gboliwe
Can you contact cramjones

Where is naijadeyhia
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Welcome Creamish!!! Every little counts...please page 0 for account details. Thank bebe! kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sleek82(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes
tanx...dat ws handy
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
queen47:

I use firstbank mastercard. Dont have the mobile application and i am not in naija at the moment.

Does firstbank have mastercard? I used to think there's is verve card. If its verve card you have, you can download quickteller from playstore or blackberryworld and use it. Its efficient.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Creamish(f): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Welcome Creamish!!! Every little counts...please page 0 for account details. Thank bebe! kiss

No wahala. Will do Sth on Monday.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Omenka,come out and help ooo!!! We need your support. Please see page 0 for account details. Thanks and God bless!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Creamish:

No wahala. Will do Sth on Monday.
Thanks sis! kiss

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
ntutu:
I just did a transfer of the much i have through an ATM and pray i do much more if money gets into my hand.Together we shall conquer this health predicament.Pls am still available for any help i can offer.Thanks everyone who have contributed in one way or the other and may awesome God meet us all at our different points of needs.Amen

Thank You

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lalasticlala,bobo you are wanted here....forget front page ooo..come help our brother spread the word. Please come in here and help shout it. Thanks!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by queen47: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Does firstbank have mastercard? I used to think there's is verve card. If its verve card you have, you can download quickteller from playstore or blackberryworld and use it. Its efficient.

Yea. First bank has master card.
Anyway, i have used paypal option.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Dyt(f): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

Dyt is that you? where have you been?.......
I don miss you o

Yes she is oo
Her royal highness
I have been right behind you

Pls we are looking upto you for the passport oo
I trust u sha
*winks*
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I will babe. Sincerely I told my hubby to help me pay it in since it's his bank and I'm outta town and I don't have internet banking, he forgot.
I just called him now, he will do it as soon as possible...I would use the GTB account, and reference Hammed.
Thanks for reminding me kiss

May God forgive me for planning to buy peruvian hair when a brother is ill cry
Thanks so much,may God bless you and uphold your home.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Prowizy2
CityNG
Autosbay
Gazzuzz
Lomomike
DrDre1
Justi4jesu (pre-order cash come) undecided
Monchouchou (u no dey dubai 4 notin) angry
Lonelydora
Justwise shocked
Lateralmaths
Omar22
FKBZ
Gistmelove
Lalasticlala
Flirtykaren
MrVocalProwress
MrKnowItAll

tongue

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fabdedon(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I will babe. Sincerely I told my hubby to help me pay it in since it's his bank and I'm outta town and I don't have internet banking, he forgot.
I just called him now, he will do it as soon as possible...I would use the GTB account, and reference Hammed.
Thanks for reminding me kiss

May God forgive me for planning to buy peruvian hair when a brother is ill cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Great idea! I think we should also find someone to help us print this shirt as well ^^^^^ then we can get Matthewbriggs to help shoot the video.Matthewbriggs can you help?

KelvinGraphics,biko edit the ascites bit...we are still waiting on diagnosis.

Shirt kwa? I don't think that's necessary. If there has to be a uniform, a white shirt on a blue jean is ideal. We don't have money to start printing shirts. If there is money for shirts, let's channel it to paying for medication and eating our patient healthy fOod

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cococandy
CFCFAN
Freshdude2
Toshmann

Make una come oooo...no b only agruement God you send come nl come do. Please come in and help!!! See page 0 for account details. THANKS!!

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U say? Discourage? How? So twisting words is the best way to pass your message across right? To the left,sir/ma! Btw, don't log in with alts to call me out. I can't stand c*****. BYE!
Truth b told, ur choice of words in dat post was wrong.U cld hv made ur point in a better way.In communication, if u fail to pass across wot u hv in mind to d other person, then u ve nt communicated at all.

10 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Shirt kwa? I don't think that's necessary. If there has to be a uniform, a white shirt on a blue jean is ideal. We don't have money to start printing shirts. If there is money for shirts, let's channel it to paying for medication and eating our patient healthy fOod
They should even scrap the video idea sef.
It's difficult to get free airtime slots this period in media houses. They don't run charity means we have to pay bills.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

i agree wt u. u spoke my mind. i dont c d relevance/importance of d shirt. d money shld b channeled to smthg else. Even d video may nt b necessary.If a media house is stepping in, then i think they ll b d ones to do d filming.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
tchiwinnie:
Truth b told, ur choice of words in dat post was wrong.U cld hv made ur point in a better way.In communication, if u fail to pass across wot u hv in mind to d other person, then u ve nt communicated at all.
Truth b told, his choice of words in dat post was also wrong.

Moving on.......
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jbluv55(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

boss, we still need to wait for diagnosis before we launch this poster.
Ok mami, we've started using it on twitter sha cool. Ko si ibaje, peeps are understanding because we try to be as honest as possible by directing them to this thread.

We'll delay usage of the posters and stuffz for the other media till we have much more concrete info about the actual ailment cool.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
tchiwinnie:
i agree wt u. u spoke my mind. i dont c d relevance/importance of d shirt. d money shld b channeled to smthg else. Even d video may nt b necessary. If a media house is stepping in, then i think they ll b d ones to do d filming.
Exactly!!!
The highest you might get from them sef might be scroll message.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Make sense. But, its part of awareness ooo...if someone is willing to print it for free, y not?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Truth b told, his choice of words in dat post was also wrong.

Moving on.......
u cld correct him in a better way. Wen u correct sm1 well, its easier to tk correction.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jbluv55:

Ok mami, we've started using it on twitter sha cool. Ko si ibaje, peeps are understanding because we try to be as honest as possible by directing them to this thread.

We'll delay usage of the posters and stuffz for the other media till we have much more concrete info about the actual ailment cool.
Wasere omo iya! Chop am kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by funken: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks all for all the good work.

Billyonaire, sincere9ja, all the GEJites, APCites, TANites and PDPites in this forum please let's come out and help this soul.

May the lord bless your widows mite. Thank you all
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kimoni:

Thank God he has finally been admitted, for the sake of next time cuz we learn everyday, can I advise that whoever is calling these hospitals esp the high end ones should avoid giving out too much unnecessary info like saying the patient is on benefit or he has been to other hospitals before theirs. They would most likely tell you there is no bed space once they get to hear this before admission. They would think they are taking in a terminal reject case from other hospitals and for them, it's not just about the money, it's about reputation.

It is well.

My brother abi you be sister, this is the crux of it all! He was rejected by those hospitals based on the calls form diverse people at diverse times. Even this present hospital will be money conscious as soon as they hear the patient is a community owned patient. I still wonder why jaybee3 included the hospital name and location. He may as well have included the doctor's and nurses' numbers too.
I am also unpset that DJ still has access to the original phone. Why is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.