Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368936 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Truth b told, his choice of words in dat post was also wrong.

Moving on.......
Una don make the guy deactivate
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
tchiwinnie:
u cld correct him in a better way. Wen u correct sm1 well, its easier to tk correction.
I did. Check my other post to him/her before he/she deactivated.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

Where I would fault him was where he used "rejected"
Una don make the guy deactivate
That explains the kind of person he/she is.

Enough said o jere
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I did. Check my other post to him/her before he/she deactivated.
ok
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes

Gboliwe
Can you contact cramjones

Where is naijadeyhia

I'll put more effort.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

They should even scrap the video idea sef.
It's difficult to get free airtime slots this period in media houses. They don't run charity means we have to pay bills.
Exactly my point
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jbluv55(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

They should even scrap the video idea sef.
It's difficult to get free airtime slots this period in media houses. They don't run charity means we have to pay bills.
olu4life:

Exactly my point

Actually sirs, the deal is some of the peeps you see here can pull a few strings to get it aired without incurring any costs. No media house would normally charge for this kinda cases, its just connecting with the right peeps.

Also shooting the video, as long as no extra costs are required, and whoever is making it decides to render free service as a contribution I think it should be acceptable. E.g KelvinGraphics may not have so much to contribute financially but he's a graphics person and ordinarily would charge to design all he's done but feels its part of what he can contribute in addition to finance cool.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jbluv55(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Exactly my point
Oga Olu, e joor e fi link si siggy yin for peeps that don't know about the case to be able to get info on it wink.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chibwike(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Otunbakay! Oga ade, we need your support oooo....please see page 0 for ac details....thanks sir!
Mum idowuogbo....God bless you for trying to help this man out.....something similar to this was wat killed my dad earlier this year....

I wished i was in a position to help..i'd have done that...i will surely put him in my prayers..

We all that are alive and healthy..shud be grateful to God for it..its not easy

I pray he gets better soon

May Godbless you ma'am.

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mammy Godmystrength

Aunty rokiatu: please tag those in mysticfall(vampire and the originals)let's move the mountain together

Abeg make ina shake body.
Save a soul,with the little you have.

#saveHammed.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Carry go Bunsky kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Busybody2:

Anyway, where is Mr Gboliwe to put a call to the gentleman who promised to bankroll all this out of the kindness of his heart...so all this 20-men-needed-to-change-a-lightbulb serenren and afefeyeye can end and Mr DJDOLA can get restored to full health as soon as possible cool

I have gone to seek his attention again. Y'all should start fasting and praying so that the favor Esther got in 12bc will be mine in 2014AD grin

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Jbluv55:

Actually sirs, the deal is some of the peeps you see here can pull a few strings to get it aired without incurring any costs. No media house would normally charge for this kinda cases, its just connecting with the right peeps.

Also shooting the video, as long as no extra costs are required, and whoever is making it decides to render free service as a contribution I think it should be acceptable. E.g KelvinGraphics may not have so much to contribute financially but he's a graphics person and ordinarily would charge to design all he's done but feels its part of what he can contribute in addition to finance cool.
I didn't talk about covering the video itself.
Do you think the airtime slots for this month are not occupied?
There's a monthly schedule of events in media houses. Now to pull such strings, I believe then the H.O.P or B.M would be a nairalander then.

It's still not out of place tho wink

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
Mum idowuogbo....God bless you for trying to help this man out.....something similar to this was was killed my dad earlier this year....

I wished i was in a position to help..i'd have done that...i will surely put him in my prayers..

We all that are alive and healthy..shud be grateful to God for it..its not easy

I pray he gets better soon

May Godbless you ma'am.
awww...so sorry for your loss. It is well...

Thanks for stepping in future Mr NL wink

Your prayers will surely move mountains.

Thanks again...Mr nice guy! kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

I have gone to seek his attention again. Y'all should start fasting and praying so that the favor Esther got in 12bc will be mine in 2014AD grin
Lmao! Amen oooo grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sicily4u: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
i choose the 1st one, wishing DJ quick recovery
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
funken:
Thanks all for all the good work.

Billyonaire, sincere9ja, all the GEJites, APCites, TANites and PDPites in this forum please let's come out and help this soul.

May the lord bless your widows mite. Thank you all
I'd done that anonymously in the past, but still watching how it unfolds, will do more. Lets not advertise our charitable acts.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by mavinc4u(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
you will live to proclaim the goodness of the Lord. get well soon
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Goshen360
pdude
immortalvoices
vivaciousvivi
whitemosquito
firestar
Larrysun
kemiola89
Pataki

Come in and help ooooo.....we need your support. Prayers and donations are required eeee...

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Originalsly:
Shoot video ....please....isn't the poster good enough? Let's not get carried away and cross boundaries. I think a video would be crossing the line.....what next?....tee shirts and wrist bands and buttons and caps and cups??

That is why I used the word if necessary when I was asked If I could be of help in this regard.

Cheers
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tellwisdom how far na?
Ma guy the richest man in babylon.
Abeg come donate oh.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
delightful1:
Thank God for the latest development. Hang in there DJDOLA smiley

Abeg my people from the diaryland, come in and do the little you can even if it is just using your twitter handle to help get #savehammed go viral.

Missmossy
MarthaK
Missterious
JoeCutie
FrancisTony
Luckygurl
Tallesty1
Obiniscopy
Marieolae
Legacy44
Standd
Sholasholala
Miztola
Msmariah
AmazingAngel
Skillet
Alosiby
Tovot
Princesa
BreezyRita
Harbosede02
Mayapop
PeeBee
Victoriousvic, Xtarxhyne, Dorobucci
And a host of others. Sorry to spam your mention, God bless you all.

shocked
Just came online since eons oh. Pls, what is happening? And what can I do to help?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
It's a pity I got several Ms NL shared posts and no one shared this with me.
What account are we supposed to pay into?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jbluv55(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

I thought as much. That is why I used the word if necessary when I was asked If I could be of help in this regard.
In this kinda situations, its always nice to keep your options open. We may not be needing it now but we are looking @ any means of getting his case to be heard by as many as possible.

You never can tell someone may get to see such a video and feel moved - someone who isn't a NLer, or who doesn't do internet. At this stage, he'll be needing more and more cash if we have to fly him and his brother.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

calm down sir!! Na idea ooo....e don reach make u chop we ni? O ga ooo....hian
Lol....thank you! ...I really need to calm down!..in fact...I need to go check my blood pressure!...I know it was normal before coming on this thread!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jbluv55(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
standd:
Check pickabeau1's or jaybee3's post on page 0 here:

www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola#27983330

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Amen oooo grin

If it doesn't work, we re-strategise.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Otunbakay(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Otunbakay! Oga ade, we need your support oooo....please see page 0 for ac details....thanks sir!

I am much aware of the happenings and I'm doing my own little bit to help Djdola live again.
Thank you for this immeasurable work you are doing, God bless you.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Jbluv55(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Originalsly:
Lol....thank you! ...I really need to calm down!..in fact...I need to go check my blood pressure!...I know it was normal before coming on this thread!
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Abeg make e remain normal o grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
standd:

Those your followers don't like you. They want you to miss out on the blessings everybody who stopped by here will get. tongue you have to change them, all of them!

In the meantime sha, welcome and thank you in advance

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Originalsly:
Lwkmd!!! Abeg change am again ooo grin grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
I hv gone tru d whole thread.
So these r my questions;
Must he be taken abroad?
This is going to be more than 3months in d hospital and we r talking about millions.
If there should be a transplant, that means he should be on d awaiting donors list.
Who will donate? That alone takes more time.

This should not be a hurry in hurry out affair.

From what I'm seeing so far, 15m is a chicken change. Let's all be realistic and work with d budget on ground.

If he must be flown to abroad, why not UK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.