Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (371640 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by honeyad(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Abeg I no dey o.
Id noble just calm down biko

Bros I'm not seeking attention from anyone and I just said how I feel... I really don't care if she talks rudely back... I just said my mind.. Se fi ni

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
Iya, I think we should encourage sharing this on facebook, twitter , Instagram etc. That's what crowd funding sites like Kickstater .com and indiegogo.com does so as to encourage those who may not have anything to give but their time. Nothing ventured, Nothing gained.

Fire!
bobo,u sef start work na...i go handle this side. smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
babyosisi:
ResearchQ ,

Please I beg you on behalf of DJ to come back into the planning,let us do this, knowing that the ultimate goal is this young man that we have all come to love.That is the only reason we are here.
Please forgive the insults on your person and come back with all the ideas you have to help move this plan forward .
I hope you consider my plea
Thanks.

Ada
Seconded. Plssssss bro consider her plea... Just ignore others and let's aim and focus on this cause plssssss

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by justi4jesu(f): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
honeyad:

Bros I'm not seeking attention from anyone and I just said how I feel... I really don't care if she talks rudely back... I just said my mind.. Se fi ni

It's C'est Fini...............I schooled in France so i know better cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
honeyad:

*chop knuckle* I gbadun u jawe. No b because of anybody we dey here but because of the cause of DJ. We should just overlook some side attractions
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Seconded. Plssssss bro consider her plea... Just ignore others and let's aim and focus on this cause plssssss

But the talk no reach to let person deactivate him account nau cry

So Idowu mouth get venom embarassed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by honeyad(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

It's C'est Fini...............I schooled in France so i know better cheesy tongue

Hahaha... I use Yoruba pronounce am grin... Don't mind me..

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hahahahaha. Dis France thing Neva finish ni. Mama justi how Dubai na? Hope u don shake body o
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Him school 4 yoruba land na why
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Oh please!! Na my own person dem no insult abi? Oshisko!
Wetin b ur own na ID. I go change am for u o. Can't u simply ignore if u have nothing to say
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by spade: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
safarigirl:
na to read tori be the thing?

I'll make my donation on Monday, when the banks are up again kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
honeyad:

You go change am for those wey dey pm you to get attention.... Wetin concern me with you? I know u? Abeg learn courtesy
See dem e-jalosis. Na pm dey pepper you? U for tok am since so we fit consider you. Shift jare!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Wetin b ur own na ID. I go change am for u o. Can't u simply ignore if u have nothing to say
can't you simply stop quoting me if you've got nothing sensible to say? Lawd!!!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
moca:
Why india.
I'm not comfortable with this india thing abeg.
Not at all.

At this point nothing is etched in stone
If you have the will to make arrangements with a hospital in Germany ,France ,USA ,Dubai or UK,please start it off,fill us in with the details

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Is it ResearchQ that deactivated and became Nobody? When, why, how did this happen?

Abasi mbok, that guy's brain is together na, why would he leave? Which kaind of insult did they give him?

Please come back o. You can even borrow my handle if you can't come back.

Ask onatisi how he reactivated his handle after he deactivated please. We/i need you back on nairaland please.

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

But the talk no reach to let person deactivate him account nau cry

So Idowu mouth get venom embarassed
E reach make hin deactivate oo...stay there! People catching feeling since 1920
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

can't you simply stop quoting me if you've got nothing sensible to say? Lawd!!!!!
I won't stop till u act like someone with brains
Ki lo she e gan na. A de nbe e so, o fe gbo. U beta b careful

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by justi4jesu(f): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
honeyad:

Hahaha... I use Yoruba pronounce am grin... Don't mind me..

I hear wink
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
jossi994:
since i couldn't help financially,i posted it on my FB Page @https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=674896089274566&id=100002625432099&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6081930534605865085%3Amf_story_key.-1323534941191435440 for my contacts to see and share tilll help comes his way. Also praying for him. I sincerely hope he gets better

U lazy to design poster ooo!

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:
Is it ResearchQ that deactivated and became Nobody? When, why, how did this happen?

Abasi mbok, that guy's brain is together na, why would he leave? Which kaind of insult did they give him?

Please come back o. You can even borrow my handle if you can't come back.

Ask onatisi how he reactivated his handle after he deactivated please. We/i need you back on nairaland please.

The thing don pain me no be small
And my babyosisi hotmail account is messing up,I can't even send an email
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by justi4jesu(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Hahahahaha. Dis France thing Neva finish ni. Mama justi how Dubai na? Hope u don shake body o

Why you want my france to finish biko no talk am again, i still get PHD to run

Dubai is cool...we are going with the flow
smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

I won't stop till u act like someone with brains
Ki lo she e gan na. A de nbe e so, o fe gbo. U beta b careful
Dont stop shogbo? Aja ti e ma to gbo fere ode. Shebi your dead brain cells dey push u ba? Wa to te.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

bobo,u sef start work na...i go handle this side. smiley
i done share but dont have active twitter account
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
2sexi:
i done share but dont have active twitter account
Use am like that biko! Persin fit see am drop milla. Thanks o jare better person

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

E reach make hin deactivate oo...stay there! People catching feeling since 1920
see wetin mature woman wey don reach to born pikin d talk

9 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Stop shogbo? Aja ti e ma to gbo fere ode. She vi your dead brain cells dey push u ba? Wa to te.
Waa,ya ara re brain o. E mi o ma gbadun to yen. Abi to ri ati package fun e lataro. Awa ta je omo igboro gan we dey borrow our sef brain. U beta behave before I rearrange u. Rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Why you want my france to finish biko no talk am again, i still get PHD to run

Dubai is cool...we are going with the flow
smiley
Korrect jawe Maami. wink
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Waa,ya ara re brain E mi o ma gbadun to yen. Abi to ri ati package fun e lataro. Awa ta je omo igboro gan we dey borrow our sef brain. U beta behave before I rearrange u. Rubbish!!!
Ehen? Go register yaself for LUTH na...bed space no dey ni? undecided

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by honeyad(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:

Waa,ya ara re brain o. E mi o ma gbadun to yen. Abi to ri ati package fun e lataro. Awa ta je omo igboro gan we dey borrow our sef brain. U beta behave before I rearrange u. Rubbish!!!

Bro ignore this girl and focus on the reason of this thread.. Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.