Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents (1143 Views)

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
One lady said this to me.

Once I heard it, I felt her happiness was hanging on my words. Well, I always gave her my best of advice

What else could she have meant ?
Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by Bigloaf: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
I nor no o
Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by Vivly(f): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Just ask her what it means.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by Lovetinz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Next week, she would have forgotten what you said.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by corisande: 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmmmm
what did you tell her? tongue
Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by aristocrazzy: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Its kinda awkward because the girl has indirectly inducted into her bff zone , not bf zone.
So congrats!
Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by Nmeri17: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2014
In other words "you have been granddaddy zoned cheesy she'll come to you for prayers and blessing. the only shoulder she can Cry on about her boyfriend without fear of being ratted out to her parents kiss congratulations bro on the acquisition of a grand child
Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by Victormimi(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Are u studying guidance and counselling?
Re: Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nmeri17:
In other words "you have been granddaddy zoned cheesy she'll come to you for prayers and blessing. the only shoulder she can Cry on about her boyfriend without fear of being ratted out to her parents kiss congratulations bro on the acquisition of a grand child

Thank you.. grin

(1) (Reply)

What's That One Transgression U Can't Forgive Wen D 1 U Like commits / Last Longer In Bed With Calm Arousal / An Epitome Of A Virtous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.