Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke (1746 Views)

My Galfrnd Left Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
m running out of my mind..my galfrnd jokes unreasonably or shld i say lie n later says shes joking... first instance i told her to call my dad to wish him api bday nd wen i askd her she said she as done it den i cald dad to ask him if a gal cald him so as to let him no she s my gf bt my dad said no one cald den i askd my gf she stil insisted dat she cald him wen she nw saw hw confused i was n angry she eventually said she was joking dat she as nt cald him...i got angry nd told her i ate such...she kept doing d m joking of a tin al d time nt until rite nw dat m posting ds....she said sum1 whom i no kisd her nd ad sex wt her ...i begd her to tell me if ds s. also a joke bt she said its nt joke.. i even said i want a pause in d relationship jxt to no if she was joking cux she's fund of it bt she stil insisted.. later i begd her again den she said it was a joke dat it wasn't d person i no dat kisd her bt sum1 else i dnt no n no sex was involved bt rite nw m so confuse cux i dnt no wat to bliv so i told her i nw really nid a break in d relationship bt shes begging me nt to...
pls i dnt no wat to do cux m really mad at her nd d m joking of a tin al d time
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by naijaboiy: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
This kind of girls that toy with a guy's emotion.

They take everything for a joke.

I don't think that sex part is a joke though.

But a break up isn't advisable yet

#TeamNaijaboiy smiley
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls help me out.. is it immature for me to break up or tel her i nid a break in ds relationship al bcux of ds issue
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by guente02(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
What you should ask yourself if you deserve better? The answer would help you decide on what next to do.
Naturally I dont do such chicks.
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dont breakup wit her yet.
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by firstolalekan(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
u be mumu.
I know a bîtch...
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by Truth24(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Which kind yeye girl be dis one na.......
Guy I go advice u to quit her ...... She takes nothing serious not even wen stuffs had to do with ur dad.
...Now tell me, if u keep her now and eventually marry her, how u go take trust am......U go travel out one day and she steal ur things and wen u come back, she go say thief been enter d house... Later if u come confirm am, she go say na joke......At dis point u would want her packing but it might affect ur marriage..... So its better u take dat necessary step now..... Dats really a bad attitude.. Now she don joke joke go complicate you with sexx matter.... Wat if u went on to make trouble with ur friend only to realize it wasn't him really , dat ur girlfriend played you another Joke, Wetin u for do...
..Tell her she better become a comedienne with all dis her "JOKES" oooo
Guy dat girl no respect ur integrity....... She's making fun of ur emotions.....If she tells u I Love You, no happy cos na joke!

6 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by otipoju(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
I once dated a pathological liar for six years...it was hell on earth. I had to double check everything. Leave now my brother. Leave with your sanity intact.
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
mizzkeji44:

so wat shld i do...i told her i nid a break bt she stil begging me...right nw she's wt me in d rum nd m feeling sowi for her cux shes seriously begging me bt. confuse cux d mata s really pissing me
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
so wat shld i do...i told her i nid a break bt she stil begging me...right nw she's wt me in d rum nd m feeling sowi for her cux shes seriously begging me bt. confuse cux d mata s really pissing me
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by FLAWLES(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote
author=cr80vity post=27987753]m running out of my mind..my galfrnd
jokes unreasonably or shld i say lie n later says shes joking... first
instance i told her to call my dad to wish him api bday nd wen i askd
her she said she as done it den i cald dad to ask him if a gal cald him
so as to let him no she s my gf bt my dad said no one cald den i askd my
gf she stil insisted dat she cald him wen she nw saw hw confused i was n
angry she eventually said she was joking dat she as nt cald him...i
got angry nd told her i ate such...she kept doing d m joking of a tin al
d time nt until rite nw dat m posting ds....she said sum1 whom i no
kisd her nd ad sex wt her ...i begd her to tell me if ds s. also a joke
bt she said its nt joke.. i even said i want a pause in d relationship
jxt to no if she was joking cux she's fund of it bt she stil insisted..
later i begd her again den she said it was a joke dat it wasn't d person
i no dat kisd her bt sum1 else i dnt no n no sex was involved bt rite
nw m so confuse cux i dnt no wat to bliv so i told her i nw really nid a
break in d relationship bt shes begging me nt to...
pls i dnt no wat to do cux m really mad at her nd d m joking of a tin al
d time [/quote].pls translate in ENGLISH cuz i almost got blind reading dz() :/
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why don't you start joking with her too?...she may see reason after a few expensive jokes grin
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by adeyiga3(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guy enjoy. It while. It last ooo and don't try loving up cos ur best friend mite be bangn her ooo
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
adeyiga3:
Guy enjoy. It while. It last ooo and don't try loving up cos ur best friend mite be bangn her ooo

d guy s nt my best frnd bt sum1 i no very well
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Whaaaatt

Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by wharlzywee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
dnt be surprise when she's abt stabbing u in d middle of d night with a knife and lucky u, u caught her with d knife and u asked her wat d hell d knife was doing on her hand and she say its just a joke.... so bro free her nw when u can and move on. sorry 4 dis post its jes a joke grin
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
FLAWLES:
.pls translate in ENGLISH cuz i almost got blind reading dz() :/

i wrote it dat way cux m nt myself... if d solution u can profer is to bring out flaws in my write up y dnt u go n publish a novel or an English txt bk nd lets see hw sound u r...

2 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by adegwurulez(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
A girl that clowns about everything? she probably thinks your relationship is also a joke. Such girls will introduce you to their friends as their cousin and tell you it was just a "joke".
She'll walk you through hell in pretence that it is just dust. Watch your back bro.
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
wharlzywee:
dnt be surprise when she's abt stabbing u in d middle of d night with a knife and lucky u, u caught her with d knife and u asked her wat d hell d knife was doing on her hand and she say its just a joke.... so bro free her nw when u can and move on. sorry 4 dis post its jes a joke grin
lol...i understand u bt shes crying n begging.. m stil tinkin of wat to do
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by FLAWLES(f): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
cr80vity
post=27989836:

i wrote it dat way cux m nt myself... if d solution u can profer is to
bring out flaws in my write up y dnt u go n publish a novel or an
English txt bk nd lets see hw sound u r...
.dude u have to get high wit trams b4 u can exchange words with me(mention me wen u ready) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Do they have mental challenge in their family ?
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
cr80vity:

Tell her wot you dislike abt her.,tel her to change,if she refuse,den u can breakup with her.
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by guente02(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dis ur babe don suffer.
Is this one of the reasons you said she's immature?
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by MrCork: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
cr80vity:
m running out of my mind..my galfrnd jokes unreasonably or shld i say lie n later says shes joking... first instance i told her to call my dad to wish him api bday nd wen i askd her she said she as done it den i cald dad to ask him if a gal cald him so as to let him no she s my gf bt my dad said no one cald den i askd my gf she stil insisted dat she cald him wen she nw saw hw confused i was n angry she eventually said she was joking dat she as nt cald him...i got angry nd told her i ate such...she kept doing d m joking of a tin al d time nt until rite nw dat m posting ds....she said sum1 whom i no kisd her nd ad sex wt her ...i begd her to tell me if ds s. also a joke bt she said its nt joke.. i even said i want a pause in d relationship jxt to no if she was joking cux she's fund of it bt she stil insisted.. later i begd her again den she said it was a joke dat it wasn't d person i no dat kisd her bt sum1 else i dnt no n no sex was involved bt rite nw m so confuse cux i dnt no wat to bliv so i told her i nw really nid a break in d relationship bt shes begging me nt to...
pls i dnt no wat to do cux m really mad at her nd d m joking of a tin al d time

...no commma, no paragraph...no full stop....and then u complain she call u a mofo.

..brother..is she lying? (no oofessnse)
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by Danhumprey: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
MrCork:

...no commma, no paragraph...no full stop....and then u complain she call u a mofo.

angry
gringringrin
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
give me her BB pin. cool
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=guente02 post=27991524]Dis ur babe don suffer.
Is this one of the reasons you said she's immature? [/quote
yea...bro ds another example
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by cr80vity(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
MrCork:

angry

like u included any of dem in2 wat u jxt posted... oga Ade anything goes on net esp in forums n chat rooms...
Nb: its COMMA nd nt COMMMA mr perfect
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by ERCROSS(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
This kind of girls that toy with a guy's emotion.

They take everything for a joke.

I don't think that sex part is a joke though.

But a break up isn't advisable yet

#Team Ercross smiley

Fixed....
wink wink
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by chibwike(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
MrCork:

angry
Lmao...mr cork i need ur votes oh..am counting on you
Re: My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke by marieolae(f): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
MrCork:

angry
lool smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Mk Una Follow Me Judge This Mara. / Dear Romancelanders, What's Your Take? / This Is Wickedness At Its Peak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.