Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

FUOYE Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FUOYE Is Calling (24738 Views)

Massive Academic And Few Non-academic Recruitment At FUOYE / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Theophrastus(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2015
Just want to know if each department will be responsible for the process on their convenient date or.........whatever means! Please let's make the update known here! Thanks and congrat to Successful applicants
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by don4excel: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2015
please somebody should update us about the technologist fate in FUOYE
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by ElDeeVee(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Holysholay:
I just got an sms to come collect appointment letter. urs wil come also IJN, Amen
Boss pls wats d situation in Oye? Any info on GA?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
i hope dey are done with interview for every cadre. engr and everybody dt has vital and correct info shud pls update us abt d latest development in d school so dt we go know wetin dey happen esp wrt technologist applicatn
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by sambayus: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
please somebody should update us about the
technologist fate in FUOYE
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
fuoye wetin nah?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
what'z up with fuoye technologist II recrruitment so far? any information abt it's cancellation or suspension or whatever? engr aribitoye and everybody who is privy to informatn shud update d thread pls so dt we can know our fate.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by aribitoye(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
dhope:
what'z up with fuoye technologist II recrruitment so far? any information abt it's cancellation or suspension or whatever? engr aribitoye and everybody who is privy to informatn shud update d thread pls so dt we can know our fate.
From indications, the profs said no one passed the interviews. Isn't that weird? But no one knows the next step that will be taken yet
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
aribitoye:

From indications, the profs said no one passed the interviews. Isn't that weird? But no one knows the next step that will be taken yet
It's weird indeed. Engr, what's going on with GA is that position of things with that cadre too?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
aribitoye:

what a funny man! i guess that shud be d lead prof interviewer on d day of interview,dt dean. how did he grade us? d only questn i know we all got wrong is d full meaning of MTN and i dont know how dt one can affect someone performance as a mechanical technologist. i hope he is nt keeping those places for his relatives. mtcheew
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by aribitoye(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
naijamark:

It's weird indeed. Engr, what's going on with GA is that position of things with that cadre too?
The GA interviews produced some appointmentables. They would soon be called for their letters. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
aribitoye:

The GA interviews produced some appointmentables. They would soon be called for their letters. Cheers
engr,thanks 4 ur timely informatn alwayz
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by walelove: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2015
Engr. please update us as the event unfolds as per Technologist.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2015
I understand an accreditation exercise comes up shortly. Could anyone here please confirm exactly when the dates of this exercise would be? I'm of the opinion that whoever will be employed will likely be before this exercise so as to boost manpower required.
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Holysholay: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
No one knows the plans regarding technologist... mayb d school may not be willing to employ technologist anymore (this s my view pls). on GA, i hav seen some GAs that hav been employed
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by profsalvage: 6:27am On May 08, 2015
aribitoye:

Engr. Aribitoye, Pls whatz d fate of those dat applied for d position of Assistant Technologist ? My sister applied but up til now nothing has been heard about the Assistant Technologist cation. pls, are they in the same shoes as the Technologists ? atleast she said nobody was asked the full meaning of MTN during the interview for Assistant Technologists and she correctly answered the two simple questions she was asked, so the issue of not correctly answering questions does not come in place when assessing why she hasnt been called up yet to pick an appointment letter. Eng Aribitoye and others, has the recruitment for the Assistant technologist been cancelled ? has the school through selective nepotic process recruited outside the performance circle for the interview ? is the recruitment been put on hold due to political events ? should we concede the argument that the school lacks the management ability not to know that it doesn't need the Assistant Technologists before placing advert and conducting interviews ?. If the recruitment has been cancelled then we can safely conclude that the school is managed my inhumane top officials who could be so callous to cause both emotional, psychological and material discomfort to applicants who had travelled the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend the test sessions and interview rounds. I just wonder if workers right can ever guaranteed in such an institution.

3 Likes

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 6:43am On May 08, 2015
it seems no technologist interviewee has been called since. mayb d story i hrd abt v.c saying he cant afford to pay salaries of many new staffs is true. he don chose technologist applicants as sacrificial lamb be dt but dey ought nt to have included 2014/15 academic session as d time of resumptn when dey advertised for these positionsm

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Holysholay: 7:50pm On May 18, 2015
The vc may be right in his decision... I got there and see dat d nonacademic staff flooded d institution (I thought when d school initially started, it was d only way to employ job seekers)... some department already had up to 12 technologists... many of them come to work watching movies with nothing available to do... the only fault I see is: they shdnt have advertise technologist in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 27, 2015
I officially unfollow this thread today. Best of luck to other Federal University of Oye (FUOye) hopefuls, very unserious school advertising for posts they weren't ready for.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 8:16am On May 28, 2015
naijamark:
I officially unfollow this thread today. Best of luck to other Federal University of Oye (FUOye) hopefuls, very unserious school advertising for posts they weren't ready for.
i guess u also applied for technologist position. has all hope lost concerning d stuff or what did u hear that made u to conclude like that?
Re: FUOYE Is Calling by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2015
dhope:

i guess u also applied for technologist position. has all hope lost concerning d stuff or what did u hear that made u to conclude like that?
I didn't apply for Technologist position, mine was GA. I understand one or two GAs were offered employment based on their familiarity with the school administration. By that I mean they're already "working" with them.
My brother, whatever your applied role was, forget those people, it's time to move on.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Is Calling by dhope: 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
naijamark:

I didn't apply for Technologist position, mine was GA. I understand one or two GAs were offered employment based on their familiarity with the school administration. By that I mean they're already "working" with them.
My brother, whatever your applied role was, forget those people, it's time to move on.
i noticed it is becoming common thing now in nigeria labour market (esp govt workplace) to see pple working voluntarily without hope of salary/wages pending d time vacancy wud exist in those places so as to fill those vacant positions. it is hard to imagine how unemployment can make pple to be as desperate as that. may God in His mercies visit this country and give everyone a better hope for d future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.