Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? (5723 Views)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / Even If God Existed / The God Question: There Was/is God Vs God Existed/exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by sotall(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

That's exactly what i've been trying to say! cheesy

You have been studying fairy tales and Greek myths from infancy to the extent that you're able to link it to what i have studied in the Bible! undecided

That means we're both scholars from different faculties, but while i have gotten what it takes to unite people and give them a hope, your own study lives you fruitless and hopeless with nothing worthwhile to share! embarassed

So why not keep your hopelessness to yourself and leave we that's making good use of what we've got to benefit ourselves and others? Isaiah 48:17 compared to 1Timothy 4:16

Thanks Sir! wink

That's the sort of reaction expected from a brainwashed and deluded slowpoke when he has been defeated in an argument.

Just because I refused to be brainwashed into accepting that evil and mishaps happen because one rejected God , you went haywire calling yourself hopeless.
Even God will be disappointed at your foolery.

You are part of those who preach come to Jesus and all your problems will be solved. You brainwash your followers to believe in fairy tales and not to face reality. You are not to blame but those who couldn't use their brain.

The only hope you got is in your stomach. Fleecing helpless and gullible people of their earnings all in the name of religion
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
sotall:

That's the sort of reaction expected from a brainwashed and deluded slowpoke when he has been defeated in an argument.

Just because I refused to be brainwashed into accepting that evil and mishaps happen because one rejected God , you went haywire calling yourself hopeless.
Even God will be disappointed at your foolery.

You are part of those who preach come to Jesus and all your problems will be solved. You brainwash your followers to believe in fairy tales and not to face reality. You are not to blame but those who couldn't use their brain.

The only hope you got is in your stomach. Fleecing helpless and gullible people of their earnings all in the name of religion

Hmmmmmmmmm, my friend don't mix it together now!

First of all, i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. We don't collect money from people and there is no pastor enriching himself from the purse of congregants in our midst! cheesy

We preach and teach people that nothing can work now than managing our lives with the little means we have with contentment and praying for God's kingdom to come. Because that's when the earth will become a Paradise under Jesus' righteous rule. The one and only benefit of true Christianity now is the global family of peace loving worshippers that we're able to form when others are stranger even to members of their organization!

You may be an Atheist, Muslim, Catholic, Buddhist and so on, you don't have any family apart from your blood relations. But as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, i can travel to any part of the earth and believe me i'm home as long as my spiritual family once one of Jehovah's Witnesses (from any country) is there! Mark 10:28-30

That's the one and only benefit that others are seeing and jealous of it today!

So don't misconstrued my personality for selfish and greedy religious leaders that have defrauded you in the past Sir! cheesy
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
sotall:

This looks more like fairy tales and Greek myths.

Natural disasters are part of the earth.
Volcanoes, Tornadoes, Earthquake have been happening even before the first man appeared on Earth.

So be sensible and stop equating those occurrences with Adam eating Apple grin

He who lives in a glasshouse shouldn't engage in the game of THROWING stones!

You stylishly called me SENSELESS as i believed(trusted) what i found in the book i studied(Bible).

But you've forgotten that there is NO HOPE in the fairy tales and Greek myths that you studied! cheesy

So the SENSELESSNESS issue gave birth to the HOPELESSNESS saga. Therefore be rest assured that Christians don't just say something without purpose! wink
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by sotall(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

He who lives in a glasshouse shouldn't engage in the game of THROWING stones!

You stylishly called me SENSELESS as i believed(trusted) what i found in the book i studied(Bible).

But you've forgotten that there is NO HOPE in the fairy tales and Greek myths that you studied! cheesy

So the SENSELESSNESS issue gave birth to the HOPELESSNESS saga. Therefore be rest assured that Christians don't just say something without purpose! wink

Your delusion runs in cyclic redundancy.

What's the difference between the stories and fairy tales we were told in childhood and what you read in the Bible?

Remember Yoruba culture has it that sango spits fire from his mouth. There is no difference between those who believe that sango spits fire from his mouth and you that believed the mishaps and poverty in the world comes from not believing in your God.

Yours is even worse because strangers from foreign lands brought the fairy tales and folklores to you. You abandoned your own and believed that of another race.

And you took it to another level and called it hope grin grin

It's not bad to have hope in whatever you believe in but please keep it to yourself and don't bring it to the internet where sane minds are.

You expect me to swallow your bunkun bunkun from "my Bible book of living stories"?

Naaaa!
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
sotall:

Your delusion runs in cyclic redundancy.
What's the difference between the stories and fairy tales we were told in childhood and what you read in the Bible?
Remember Yoruba culture has it that sango spits fire from his mouth. There is no difference between those who believe that sango spits fire from his mouth and you that believed the mishaps and poverty in the world comes from not believing in your God.
Yours is even worse because strangers from foreign lands brought the fairy tales and folklores to you. You abandoned your own and believed that of another race.
And you took it to another level and called it hope grin grin
It's not bad to have hope in whatever you believe in but please keep it to yourself and don't bring it to the internet where sane minds are.
You expect me to swallow your bunkun bunkun from "my Bible book of living stories"?
Naaaa!

We are saying the same thing!

You heard stories narrated to you by your own people and you couldn't see any sense in it so you resolve to discard any information about past events, i heard both my people and that from foreign lands and after a thorough consideration on both i noticed something unique in the foreign and i put my trust in that one.

Your concept of SANITY baffles me Sir, sane people with all their education can't solve the problem of living together peacefully like humans, instead they're building destructive weapons to kill themselves out of the elements found on the same planet that they can't forgo for another, i thought the difference between humans and animals should be reasonableness! cheesy

My friend, they're SANE indeed! cheesy
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by plaetton: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
malvisguy212:
you never still repent ? is there no evangelist in your area to knock your door every morning ?

happy new year sir plaetton . trust all is well ?

Hey Malvisguy212.

Good to hear from you.
How have you been ?
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by plaetton: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
malvisguy212:
you never still repent ? is there no evangelist in your area to knock your door every morning ?

Lol.

Evangelists are scared of atheists.
They avoid me the way a rat avoids a cat.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by malvisguy212: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
plaetton:

Hey Malvisguy212.
Good to hear from you. How have you been ?
am fine Sir, really miss you guys
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by malvisguy212: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
plaetton:

Lol.
Evangelists are scared of atheists. They avoid me the way a rat avoids a cat. cheesy grin cheesy grin
I preach to Muslim who are deep into Islam, talk less of atheists.
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2020
plaetton:

Lol.
Evangelists are scared of atheists.
They avoid me the way a rat avoids a cat.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

The time we have now is too short to waste on some self-centered rebels, so if Jehovah's Witnesses on the house to house preaching meet someone like you, we try to be tactful with thought provoking questions that will leave you bewildered as to the reasons why billions around you are into one sort of worship or another.

Your obstinateness in frustrating those who comes to you in the name of God, doesn't change the fact that intellectuals from time immemorial agreed that there must be a reason why people from all races are inclined to worship.

SANE individuals know that there are many subjects that interests mankind due to our love for improvement and advancement.
Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Geography, Chemistry, Engineering, Botany, Agriculture, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Art e.t.c mankind have made so many books due to continuous study on these subjects.
They aren't just making such textbooks for fun but they have defined and redefined so many THEORIES, work out the PRACTICAL APPLICATION so as to get the BENEFITS thereof.

So Only humans with low intellect will continue to argue against the fact that there shouldn't be a general textbook on how the one and only specie of intelligent creature on this planet can coexist with LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

God provided that textbook in form of instructional manual, just as any right thinking manufacturer of a complex gadget will provide one for users of his invention. You and i can't deny the fact that each human is unique, yet we look exactly the same because we all come from one pair "Adam and Eve" just as each creature also come from the first pair God created IN THE BEGINNING! Genesis 1:20-30

Jehovah's Witnesses have made a thorough research on this TEXTBOOK (BIBLE) and we have performed the greatest miracle ever on this planet due to the faith (trust) we have in this INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL! We have gathered over 8,500,000 humans from all the races on this planet, we even penetrated the den of the world's most racist nations and to achieve this, don't be surprised that people like you and i of that number have vowed NEVER to engage in the manufacturing, buying, selling or touching any destructive weapon for any reason whatsoever!

How did we achieve this?

Through carefully reading, diligently studying, thoroughly meditating and faithfully praying on what we found in the pages of that TEXTBOOK (BIBLE)

So if prideful persons like you condemn the Bible out of your ignorance, we only move to the next person to tell them that we are doing wonders with this TEXTBOOK! Isaiah 2:2-4 wink
Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by plaetton: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maximus69:

The time we have now is too short to waste on some self-centered rebels, so if Jehovah's Witnesses on the house to house preaching meet someone like you, we try to be tactful with thought provoking questions that will leave you bewildered as to the reasons why billions around you are into one sort of worship or another.

Your obstinateness in frustrating those who comes to you in the name of God, doesn't change the fact that intellectuals from time immemorial agreed that there must be a reason why people from all races are inclined to worship.

SANE individuals know that there are many subjects that interests mankind due to our love for improvement and advancement.
Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Geography, Chemistry, Engineering, Botany, Agriculture, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Art e.t.c mankind have made so many books due to continuous study on these subjects.
They aren't just making such textbooks for fun but they have defined and redefined so many THEORIES, work out the PRACTICAL APPLICATION so as to get the BENEFITS thereof.

So Only humans with low intellect will continue to argue against the fact that there shouldn't be a general textbook on how the one and only specie of intelligent creature on this planet can coexist with LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

God provided that textbook in form of instructional manual, just as any right thinking manufacturer of a complex gadget will provide one for users of his invention. You and i can't deny the fact that each human is unique, yet we look exactly the same because we all come from one pair "Adam and Eve" just as each creature also come from the first pair God created IN THE BEGINNING! Genesis 1:20-30

Jehovah's Witnesses have made a thorough research on this TEXTBOOK (BIBLE) and we have performed the greatest miracle ever on this planet due to the faith (trust) we have in this INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL! We have gathered over 8,500,000 humans from all the races on this planet, we even penetrated the den of the world's most racist nations and to achieve this, don't be surprised that people like you and i of that number have vowed NEVER to engage in the manufacturing, buying, selling or touching any destructive weapon for any reason whatsoever!

How did we achieve this?

Through carefully reading, diligently studying, thoroughly meditating and faithfully praying on what we found in the pages of that TEXTBOOK (BIBLE)

So if prideful persons like you condemn the Bible out of your ignorance, we only move to the next person to tell them that we are doing wonders with this TEXTBOOK! Isaiah 2:2-4 wink

Lol.
Like I haven't been encoutering JW for most of my adult life.
I must admit that JWs reason far better than evangelicals. Evangelicals are the most ignorant religious people on Earth. They know the very least about their own religion and beliefs.

The bottom line is that if cannot convince you that Zeus, Santa Claus, The ToothFairy, Amen Ra or Amadioha exists, there is no chance that you can ever convince that Yahweh/Jehovah exists.
They are all in the same category of primitive ancient myths.

If you're still mentally attached to the primitive myths sold to you by invaders of the African continent, then you're the one left holding the bag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
plaetton:

Lol.
Like I haven't been encoutering JW for most of my adult life.
I must admit that JWs reason far better than evangelicals Evangelicals are the most ignorant religious people on Earth. They know the very least about their own religion and beliefs.

The bottom line is that if cannot convince you that Zeus, Santa Claus, The ToothFairy, Amen Ra or Amadioha exists, there is no chance that you can ever convince that Yahweh/Jehovah exists.
They are all in the same category of primitive ancient myths.

If you're still mentally attached to the primitive myths sold to you by invaders of the African continent, then you're the one left holding the bag.
Hmmmmmmmmm. Now you're talking! smiley

Your ADMITTANCE is enough to say something is still hidden from you! smiley

Have you ever wondered why humans from different races under the earth believe in the Supernatural? undecided

My friend, there's a lot than simply following the atheists on a blind journey!

Meanwhile ATHEISM came from white man, our ancestors (just like every other race) believe in the existence of God/Gods so you're still under the control of the former INVADERS! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.