Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice (697 Views)

Sultan In Ekiti, Preaches Against Injustice, Bad Governance / IPOB Russia Calls World To Stand Up Against Injustice On Biafra -trumpetngr / To Those Who Will Stand Against Injustice - Let Us Save Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by 9jawear(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
show me igbo heros .. who stand for justice .... i can show you yoruba ppl who were killed protesting abacha's tyranny ... the same hausa ppl you categorise us as collaborators ...

yet a handful of us took to the streets to say no to abacha ..

where were your leaders ..or youths during yaradua cabal vs goodkuck .. as usual nowhere to be found

and yoruba youths and our leaders took to the street to fight got justice ....not because we luv goodluck as you ppl do with so much disgust .. but we love the truth .... we stand for what is right
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by tit(f): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Buhari is injustice himself.
He killed people extrajudicially.
He locked people up as a tyrant.
He stole the money Fela worked hard for!

Seun Kuti,
Sue the federal government to recover the money Buhari stole from your hardworking dad.
Buhari was jealous that someone can be talented and people appreciate the talent.
Sue them for the money and sue them for damages.
People have sued dictators like Pinochet of Chile for the evil ad injustice they suffered.
You will win the case in court and you will get about $50 million in damages.
Contact me to file the suit for you.
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by tit(f): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
What do you call someone who stole another person's hard earned money?
Barawo!

Sai Barawo
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by 9jawear(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
tit:
Buhari is injustice himself.
He killed people extrajudicially.
He locked people up as a tyrant.
He stole the money Fela worked hard for!

Seun Kuti,
Sue the federal government to recover the money Buhari stole from your hardworking dad.
Buhari was jealous that someone can be talented and people appreciate the talent.
Sue them for the money and sue them for damages.
People have sued dictators like Pinochet of Chile for the evil ad injustice they suffered.
You will win the case in court and you will get about $50 million in damages.
Contact me to file the suit for you.

please mention one igbo person who was not cowardly and stood for justice even in the face of stiff opposition ..

the argiment is not buhari ...

the same buhari igbos ridicule today ..if he were to become president tmrw
.his no 1 supporters would be igbos as always .. they just luv to kiss anyones a** . it is goodluck today .. it could be buhari tmrw

PROOVE TO US YOU ARE RIGHTEOUS AND MARCH ON THE STREETS FOR A MORAL CAUSE .. YOU CANNOT .. ITS NOT IN YOU ..
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by tit(f): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2014
9jawear:

please mention one igbo person who was not cowardly and stood for justice even in the face of stiff opposition ..

the argiment is not buhari ...

the same buhari igbos ridicule today ..if he were to become president tmrw
.his no 1 supporters would be igbos as always .. they just luv to kiss anyones a** . it is goodluck today .. it could be buhari tmrw

PROOVE TO US YOU ARE RIGHTEOUS AND MARCH ON THE STREETS FOR A MORAL CAUSE .. YOU CANNOT .. ITS NOT IN YOU ..

is buhari an igbo man?
i thought it was his daughter who married a fictional igbo man?
no wonder all the bad bad things i keep hearing about him.
this igbo people are very bad.
We yorubas are good, upright and committed people.
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by 9jawear(m): 4:17am On Nov 14, 2014
tit:

is buhari an igbo man?
i thought it was his daughter who married a fictional igbo man?
no wonder all the bad bad things i keep hearing about him.
this igbo people are very bad.
We yorubas are good, upright and committed people.

my problem with igbo ppl.. the argument is not buhari

please mention one igbo person who was not
cowardly and stood for justice even in the face of
stiff opposition ..

Your enemies who you insult so voraciously : the hausa man or the northerner was your friend im the days of Abacha ... we remember YEA which is similar to TAN ...no morals ..nothing .
like flies that cant resist thr allure of dirt,immorality and decay .. they almost assasinated their own blood : dora akunyili ...
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by focus7: 4:42am On Nov 14, 2014
If u have followed the political history of the igbos, they have never fought for justice or pioneer a new political movement. But they are always on the ground to jump into the moving train to be used to tool any selfish ruler to actualised his ambition, u know they are the chest beaters and the noise makers. Igbos are opportunist.
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by 9jawear(m): 4:56am On Nov 14, 2014
focus7:
If u have followed the political history of the igbos, they have never fought for justice or pioneer a new political movement. But they are always on the ground to jump into the moving train to be used to tool any selfish ruler to actualised his ambition, u know they are the chest beaters and the noise makers. Igbos are opportunist.

spot on ... bloody opportunists.... their darling goodluck jonathan was having issues with the yaradua cabal .. where were dey .. cowardly waiting for the coast to be clear ... they csn never support anything good ..
Re: Show Me A Leader Who Stands Against Injustice by 9jawear(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
I posted a thread about how these gej fanatics have been brainwashed or rewired, but my post was deleted

(1) (Reply)

APC Is A Very Violent Party, Says Maku / How Nigeria,sa Moved To Swap Synagogue Collapse Victims’ Bodies For Arm / Jonathan Should Resign – Northern CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.