Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem (1017 Views)

How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by solzmuller(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
People tell cheap way to acces. Internet to my laptop
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wi-Fi or USB tethering
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by solzmuller(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Like how much is Wi_fi
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by Tolzeal(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2014
solzmuller:
Like how much is Wi_fi

U don't buy wi-fi bro. Its a means of connecting to the internet. Its already preinstalled on your pc. So you browse through Wi-Fi. And you talking about Buying, you buy time or bandwidth to get connected with WI-FI. If u have enough data on smart phone you can easily tether it up with the Wifi Hospot on the smart phone.
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by solzmuller(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2014
So can I use my blackberry wifi or hotspot to broswe on internet
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by solzmuller(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2014
So can I use myblackberry wifi or hotspot to broswe on internet
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by Tolzeal(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2014
solzmuller:
So can I use my blackberry wifi or hotspot to broswe on internet

Yes u can use ur BB hotspot to connect with ur Pc. But BIS sharing aint supported. You might need to purchase the normal data bundle. SME guys are all over here.

See marcjoe if you need one.
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by natz902(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
get any smart phone with hotspot,
Re: How To Connect My Laptop To Internet Apart From Using Modem by marcjoe(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Tolzeal:

Yes u can use ur BB hotspot to connect with ur Pc. But BIS sharing aint supported. You might need to purchase the normal data bundle. SME guys are all over here.

See marcjoe if you need one.

Tanks for the mention

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Hp Probook 6455b In The Market Now / English Company Creates World’s First TV Remote Control For Dogs / Transfer All Content From Android Phone To Iphone 7/7 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.