Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Guys Do You Remember These Games? - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys Do You Remember These Games? (50481 Views)

Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? / Do You Remember This Game?! / Do You Remember This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Odinaka00(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2014
He shoot..YES...goal goal!!...then uu will see some useeless toy players running toward the flag to celebrate with their handz in the air lol...........SEGA baiby

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Revolva(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2014
I REMMEBER DEM ...DEM DAYS
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by KingTom(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Chai Ending man. Zippy race, Olympics and of course Skeet shooter. Duck hunt rules! The face the dog made when you miss was priceless! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tydd(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2014
if u own an android fone and still wants to av a feel of some of this games ....same quality visit www .a .happy bay. mobi without d space
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
my history of gaming...
My first hand held game was bought by my dad, the brick game. I remember rushing home from school to play it.
My mum stepped up the tempo, bu geting me my first t.v game, familycom. After my neighbor who be doing shakara for me. I love playing adventous late at night on it, it took meto another world.
Next was my playstation 1. I remeber saving my ass out to get one of those. The day i was to buy it ,i enter tne shop with over wehelming joy, payed and could not wait to get back home, first game on it, solid snake and resident evil. N
next was my first psp, then i became preoccupied with life and do away with them....
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by cupidhero(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
marieolae:
goosssshh I played dis game tiree hahaa
even you played these games,i thought you spent your childhood playing Boys2men,Kc and jojo and maybe some TLC and spice girls. thought you are a playstation 2 era girl,if you played sega genesis then you be aunty na.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by thaoriginator: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Crazy game back mehn... I love playing battle city, super sonic and the hedgehog, contra, mario bros 3, mario yoshi, power rangers, double dragon (I miss dis game gaan), mario cart, n plenty damn more.. It's all good.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
BukkyDan:
Mehn...dat brick game is da bomb! I starved myself just to save up for it, dad went crazy...I really rocked dat game. I couldn't get other varieties cos mum was tired of me been a tomboy.

#what am I even typing...all that history talks
I love tomboys especially if she can play the brick game!
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by M4gunners: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Chaii time runs fast.I almost got knocked down by Okada one day on my way back from School while playing Brick race.Then i was a super star in my class because of this ur number 1 here. Friends will beg to play, if you buy battery,i will allow you to play. Aboki i hail,all the money i spent on this game for battery only God knows. Aboki will always ride his bicycle to our street then blowing his horns knowing fully well when i hear him, i must buy.I used to pick empty bottle in our house, sale it to buy battery.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2014
intergral:
go and tell your children that story not us.......... When did they unveil ps4?? Weh you go come dey tell us say your mama burn am? Huh Your lie no get link........ You said you remember those days? Next : your mum beat you? (How old are you) next : for pes 4 weh you borrow? (Who will borrow you pes4 at that your age) next : she come burn am?? (Hehehehehhehe) .
. Even 4 cartoon dey no fit act dis your story........
guy u dey vex ooo grin I think say na only me read that lie grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by ijoseda(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2014
Noob Saibot = Ed Boon and John Tobias ....Two of those that developed the game!
codedflowz:

Bro, trust me..you can't...
I'mma wipe yo asss with Noob saibot grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Suspect33(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2014
PSP Rocks!!
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
MadCow1:

My very first game that popsy bought for me..

I wish I can find one today.. I will pay and buy it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Woodgrain-Console-/291295339954
grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by gulfer: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Iceking1:
KINDLY SPARE SOME TIME AND READ THIS!!!!
*I Miss
those days when we went to school, lined up & the
headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform
& then we match to our classrooms...Yo u Remember na??
*Those days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin Biscuit, disgestive biscuit, coconut biscuit speedy biscuit, Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon which we called "lolly"
*The days of Goody- Goody & Pako
Biscuit, kulikuli and dankuya
*The days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs
Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar....Edet is a boy
*Those
days when we wear 5shirts and put carton in our
nicker to avoid much pain when we are flogged
*Those days when we sneak out of school to pluck Mangoes
*Those days when we feign illness just to
dodge farm work(lol)
*Chei, I also remember those
days when one naira na CORRECT money, when
groundnut was 5kobo & Choco Milo Sweet was 5
kobo
*Those days of messing game,who is in the
garden, police catch thief, fire on the mountain, etc..
*Those days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe and king game, tinco tinco,change ur style, ten ten,
skipping, who do u want to marry marry who do u want to marry superdy !.... U remember nah!!!
*Those days
when we used do and move boris motor those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used
to use the paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's
hanger as the steering
*Those days when rubber band was stock exchange!!
*Those days when
Votron, Jimbo, Power Rangers and Spider Man were
our favourite cartoons
*Those days of Limca and gold spot soft
drinks & Choco Milo advert on black & white TV +
sunday rendevous by 1:30pm
*Those days when we
used say 'leke leke give me white finger'
*Those days when Eleganza Pen was the best
*Those days when
we used to drink water from the tap and even suck
out the water if it's not coming out
*Those days
when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minutes,
then national anthem before they resume program @
4pm *Those days when Basket sandals, Simbi & Bata sandals were the best
*Those days we used to shout
"airplane throw bag of money for me" *Those days
when we all sing sandalili sandalili... DSTV has come.
No more old fun.I'm really proud to have
experienced all this. If you are reading all dis and not smiling, it means
you belong to the Indomie generation...
Lolz
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
heatmeup:
pls i can die for this game i finished the donkey kong 1 pls is it on android? if it is pls send me the link
Yes, search for donkey Kong country, dixie Kong double trouble on playstore or you can Google search...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tope24(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
MadCow1:

My own no spoil... My pad don loss, AV wire loss and no cartridge.

What also made the N64 stand out apart from its graphics at that time was its 4 player port..

Zelda and Rayman were two standout adventure games on that console too.

Truth bro. 4 controller was the main thing. Imagine the excitement playing 007 or mario cart with 4players.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
wow...games of those days, what a flash back. cheesy

This gonna make a grown man cry. cry cry
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tope24(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
ebuetor:
my history of gaming...
My first hand held game was bought by my dad, the brick game. I remember rushing home from school to play it.
My mum stepped up the tempo, bu geting me my first t.v game, familycom. After my neighbor who be doing shakara for me. I love playing adventous late at night on it, it took meto another world.
Next was my playstation 1. I remeber saving my ass out to get one of those. The day i was to buy it ,i enter tne shop with over wehelming joy, payed and could not wait to get back home, first game on it, solid snake and resident evil. N
next was my first psp, then i became preoccupied with life and do away with them....

Lol @ preoccupied with life
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by LordIllegal(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
goosssshh I played dis game tiree hahaa
marieolae:
I miss my playstation 1.
I love you so much.. Don't lie again or my love for you will go away.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by noob03saibot(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Darcwudz:

Datz tru....
dat game had students in my school repeating classes. Some would pretend they were coming to school only to branch Kenny g in agbowo and v.I.p in ojoor to play hell out of dat golden eye game n iss64 on ultra64. Mehn I miss those days
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by killercute16(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2014
codedflowz:

Liu Kang, Shang tsung, smoke, scorpion,kano Sonya, sub zero, Cyrax,jax, Stryker
Na the ones wey I remember be that o

Remember this sound of the characters do make "yimu yimu"
Finish him!!
Brutality
Fatality

Shao Kahn: Don't make me laugh..

where goro, montaro na? grin
and you forgot.....Jonny cage,ketana,subzero classic,syndel,striker,rainden,kong lawo(the guy with the hat)......I suppose sue you oh
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by amxgr8(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2014
i played sega nd sold out cheats 4 others .....lol
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tope24(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Darcwudz:

My gaming lyf was awesome wit dem......I had almost all the mario games.....nd what ov Zelda.....

So you're among the zelda crew. I'm currently playing majora's mask on my android phone.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tuns2s: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:
Mario shot.

How many of you guys played straight from World 1-1 to World 8-4...

Like this if you've once rescued the Princess with 1 life o and no shortcuts. If I hear......

I did this, times without number... I've also achieved this fist with Small Mario i.e. (without Big and Fire from 1-1 to 8-4)... Back then I was named 'King of Mario'...

The Secret: #Onile tins...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2014
My mama play nonsense comot for brick game body. She even stoped buying it for me and bot for herself.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Una no mention Xena the warrior princess for playstation 1.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by mickyarams: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2014
I still remember that terminator playing station! With 99999999 in 1 cartridge grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by MadCow1: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2014
LORDI:
Am so happy gaming has evolved,can't imagine playing this low end graphics game...NO reality in this games,no blood,no nudity scene..only grandpa's play this games jhoor...thankGod for playstation.

It depends on the generation you were born in..

FOR me, in my younger days, these games were the truth.. An Atari was like a playstation 4. 2-D graphics but fun nonetheless.. Playing games with just a Joystick with just on red button on it..

THEN came the Micro Genius era.. Same 2-D graphics but more fluidity. . After that came the nintendo era, SNES, etc..

Was good fun. Today these consoles are collectibles. Would love to get a Playstation 1 in mint condition. Many years down the road, it's value would Increase.

Try playing Winning11 4 on PLAYSTATION 1 again and relive the old days when soccer games were less complicated.. Pass run and shoot.. grin

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:

Guyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Oya name all the fighters wey dey here starting from your Noob Saibot....

Rain, reptile, striker, jax, nightcrawler, jade, noob saiboth, sonia, kano, kittana, ninja sub zero, kung lao, sector, mellina, ermack, scorpion, cyrax, kabal, sindel, smoke, liu kang, shang tsung. grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tope24(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Games I played on terminator 2:
Super mario
Dr mario
Contra
F1 race
Adventure mario
Track and field
Soccer (shegede)
Tank

Sega: Iss deluxe (soccer)
Mortal kombat

Nintendo (NES): isolated warrior
Soccer

Nintendo (SNES)
Street fighter
Mortal kombat
Zelda
Gi joe

Nintendo 64: zelda
Golden eye
Mortal kombat
Banjukazui
Sarge's heroes
Perfect dark
Fifa 98
Star wars

I don try
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Norstrademus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:
7. Nintendo 64(Catridges).
Released- 1996
Games;

Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
Donkey Kong (Adventure)
Super Mario world(Adventure)
Mario Cart(Race)
soocer.
those days wen we had a Sega and whenever my mum took us visiting her friend whose kids owned a nintendo64 e go b us like say mke we die ontop the game..Childhood sha!!!
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by 234GT(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:
Lens wahaala..

Play station1 is the only Console (CD Reader) you turn upside down to enable the loading to be ........................

Guy ori e foka sibe. I had the smaller ps1 and at a stage, I had to turn it upside down for it to function.

I had the nintendo family comm dendy junior 2, sega mega drive, ps1 and ps2.

I still have and play my ps2 which my mum bought for me in 2005! I was in 200 level then.

Blisters nearly finish man fingers!

And the good old watergame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. / Today's Kids Will Never Know This / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.