Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Guys Do You Remember These Games? - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys Do You Remember These Games? (50402 Views)

Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? / Do You Remember This Game?! / Do You Remember This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by sawhite: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Leopantro: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
tope24:

So you're among the zelda crew. I'm currently playing majora's mask on my android phone.

I played every single Zelda ever created. From gameboy, gameboy colour, NES, SNES, N64 and currently on Wii. Was so good in MK3 that I could stand at the back of the t.v or close my eyes and still beat you. Could use one hand to fight with street fighter. Had a N64 with for pads; we would play star Fox, ISS, Mario kart and Golden eye from morning till night.
Still love Zelda, have the sound tract of all the games on my phone.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Norstrademus(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
codedflowz:
Boy boy boy cheesy

Back then I played Sega like my life depended on it
Mortal Kombat: used to pick this guy "Noob saibot"..used him to flog my friends then grin

Played Sunset riders too

And how can I forget international superstar soccer deluxe: "Reshoot, good header, goaall...lol"
noob saibot teleporting technique;down+up grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mortal Kombat Ultimate MK3 moves (Platform: SNES)...*the one's i remember sha* grin
*Player facing Right...*

Liu Kang
FireBall: → → y.
Bicycle Kick: Hold A for 5 secs then release it.
Combo:Y Y Block A A X A (7 HITS Combo) grin wink
Flying Kick: → → A
FATALITY: → → ↓ ↓ A A

Sub Zero(UNMASKED)
Up Freeze: ↓ → Y
Forward Freeze: ↓ → B
Ice Clone: ↓ ← Y *I think*
Slide: Block ← A B
Combo: Y Y B A ← X Block ← A B ( 7 HITS Combo) wink
FATALITY: Block Block Run Block Run
BRUTALITY: YAXBYXXYYBBYY

May come up with more if i remember... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Dragonking: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Those were the good old days...I remember when we would sneak out of the school almost everyday to play those games and other acarde games..the principal was always on our necks sotay he even followed us at our backs to know where we used to play games..cheesy

I remembered the day I finished contra,, oh boy I thank God DAT day because every time I am about to end the game then, nepa go just take light..and you have to start all over again..

In fact there is no game I didn't play then, just name it..chia.
But my best game still remains metal gear: solid snake from ps1...that game suffered me sotay I finally fell in love with it then.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:

Guyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Oya name all the fighters wey dey here starting from your Noob Saibot....
smoke(ninja), reptile, Stryker, Jax, nightwolf, jade, Noob Saibot, Sonya, kano, Kitana, Subzero(bad), subzero(good), Kung Lao, Sector, Millena, Ermac, scorpion, Cyrax, Smoke, lui_kang, Tsang Tsang.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by balogundayo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
VOTE NAIJABOIY IN THE 2014...MR NAIRALAND CONTEST..

HE'S THE ONE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Noob Saibot

Cloud Smoke Fire Ball: ↓ → B
Teleportation + Slam: ↓ ↑ OR Sometimes ↓ ↓ ↑
Shadow: → → Y
Kick Combo: A A A A (4 HITS But VERY EFFECTIVE) angry
Full Combo: Y Y B Y ↓ Y *Immediately Followed by* ↓ ↑ for teleportation and then finish with an Upper Cut ↓ Y grin angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tivta(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
No mention of atari? It started the gaming wars.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by delors(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:

Guyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
I swear nobody play this game reach me. Back in hostel, we bet with our garrium, breakfast egg, meat (lunch meal meat or fish), menn, I was like a beef man raking in meat on a daily.
List if those fighters according to arrangement: Rain, Reptile, Stryker, Jax, Nightwolf, Jade, Noob Saibot, Sonya, Kano, Kitana, SubZero(1) Subzero(2), Kung Lao, Sektor, Mileena, Elmac, Scorpion, Cyrax, Kabal, Syndel, Smoke robot, Liu Kang Tsang Tsung.

My Fav: Kabal, Saibot, Scorpion n Liu Kang...these were sure bankers killing any opponent on a regular. Oh my! I miss those days like wtf!

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
noob03saibot:
dat game had students in my school repeating classes. Some would pretend they were coming to school only to branch Kenny g in agbowo and v.I.p in ojoor to play hell out of dat golden eye game n iss64 on ultra64. Mehn I miss those days
Na dat tym guyz dey vex ontop game.....

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
tope24:

So you're among the zelda crew. I'm currently playing majora's mask on my android phone.
Wer did u get it frm...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Dragonking: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
ebuetor:
my history of gaming...
My first hand held game was bought by my dad, the brick game. I remember rushing home from school to play it.
My mum stepped up the tempo, bu geting me my first t.v game, familycom. After my neighbor who be doing shakara for me. I love playing adventous late at night on it, it took meto another world.
Next was my playstation 1. I remeber saving my ass out to get one of those. The day i was to buy it ,i enter tne shop with over wehelming joy, payed and could not wait to get back home, first game on it, solid snake and resident evil. N
next was my first psp, then i became preoccupied with life and do away with them....

Metal gear: solid snake and resident evil were one of the best games for ps1 then...the current resident evil is just crap.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dragonking:
Those were the good old days...I remember when we would sneak out of the school almost everyday to play those games and other acarde games..the principal was always on our necks sotay he even followed us at our backs to know where we used to play games..cheesy

I remembered the day I finished contra,, oh boy I thank God DAT day because every time I am about to end the game then, nepa go just take light..and you have to start all over again..

In fact there is no game I didn't play then, just name it..chia.
But my best game still remains metal gear: solid snake from ps1...that game suffered me sotay I finally fell in love with it then.
Am a Metal gear freak....I playd mine on PS2 den....
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by delors(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
godjohnson:
smoke(ninja), reptile, Stryker, Jax, nightwolf, jade, Noob Saibot, Sonya, kano, Kitana, Subzero(bad), subzero(good), Kung Lao, Sector, Millena, Ermac, scorpion, Cyrax, Smoke, lui_kang, Tsang Tsang.

the first fighter is Rain! Not smoke...<<^ for that special storm move. then <<^<Y for storm and round out kick...super fighter!
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by codedflowz(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Norstrademus:
noob saibot teleporting technique;down+up grin

killercute16:
and you forgot.....Jonny cage,ketana,subzero classic,syndel,striker,rainden,kong lawo(the guy with the hat)......I suppose sue you oh

ijoseda:
Noob Saibot = Ed Boon and John Tobias ....Two of those that developed the game!

Brothers In Mortal Kombat cheesy
Bless y'all

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
my very first hand held game evrn before bricks game came into existance, i was 4 yrs old. My uncle got it for me and my sister.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
delors:
I swear nobody play this game reach me. Back in hostel, we bet with our garrium, breakfast egg, meat (lunch meal meat or fish), menn, I was like a beef man raking in meat on a daily.
List if those fighters according to arrangement: Rain, Reptile, Stryker, Jax, Nightwolf, Jade, Noob Saibot, Sonya, Kano, Kitana, SubZero(1) Subzero(2), Kung Lao, Sektor, Mileena, Elmac, Scorpion, Cyrax, Kabal, Syndel, Smoke robot, Liu Kang Tsang Tsung.

My Fav: Kabal, Saibot, Scorpion n Liu Kang...these were sure bankers killing any opponent on a regular. Oh my! I miss those days like wtf!
After you don Google am abi OYA mention Kabals moves make i test you...I have already mentioned Noob Saibot's own earlier
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Dragonking: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Darcwudz:

Am a Metal gear freak....I playd mine on PS2 den....

Try and play the first one on ps1...metal gear :solid snake ...wonderful story line with enough tough bosses to deal with and to crown it up, solid snake fights his twin brother liquid snake..cheesy

The video footage and music (enya) just made it one of the best games of ps1..try and get it, you will thank me later once you do.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by delors(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
noob03saibot:
dat game had students in my school repeating classes. Some would pretend they were coming to school only to branch Kenny g in agbowo and v.I.p in ojoor to play hell out of dat golden eye game n iss64 on ultra64. Mehn I miss those days
Guy, E go better for you...Agbowo complex was my game base whenever I went to UI zoo. Then one yeye man come go open another kiosk behind Loyola college for agodi, I swear that guy become million in 2 years as students bombard him kiosk!

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by delors(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Xsolutions:
After you don Google am abi OYA mention Kabals moves make i test you...I have already mentioned Noob Saibot's own earlier
I swear to God I know Google am at all. I just woke up now see the post n the comment. I didn't even think twice n I'm using my phone so no way to sync Google n NL, ain't nobody got time for that. Truth is I still play the emulator with my lol ones, so bro, I'm so on point on this stuff...plus I was an artist back then, I drew all these guys from a mk comic one of my uncles bought for me from d States back then...I was a mortal kombat freak bro.
Kabal, I can still remember that fast run: <>O, Saw razor: <<X, <<b air attack, etc

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dragonking:

Try and play the first one on ps1...metal gear :solid snake ...wonderful story line with enough tough bosses to deal with and to crown it up, solid snake fights his twin brother liquid snake..cheesy

The video footage and music (enya) just made it one of the best games of ps1..try and get it, you will thank me later once you do.
Ok...but the one on PS2 waz insane.....Snake nd Raiden
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by xreal: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
codedflowz:
Boy boy boy cheesy

Back then I played Sega like my life depended on it
Mortal Kombat: used to pick this guy "Noob saibot"..used him to flog my friends then grin

Played Sunset riders too

And how can I forget international superstar soccer deluxe: "Reshoot, good header, goaall...lol"

Thank GOD for life.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
balogundayo:
VOTE NAIJABOIY IN THE 2014...MR NAIRALAND CONTEST..

HE'S THE ONE!
Thanks so much bro.
Keep preaching it.
Iam grateful
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by divinepips(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:

o Boy na fighter u b o.....
u know weda na im he use pay school fees? Bishoot... I missed Sega wella
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Dragonking: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Darcwudz:

Ok...but the one on PS2 waz insane.....Snake nd Raiden

I have played the one on ps2 also since metal gear is one of my best games..very sweet too but bro trust me, you NEED to play the one on ps1...That game was just too much...very wonderful..my junior brothers have destroyed the ps1 I had then (I had the portable ps1 and 2 because they last longer) or else I for upload some snap shots..the graphics are also nice.

Also, don't play resident evil on ps2..that game is whacked..
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Talius(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:

Guyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
rain reptile stryker jax nightwolf jade noobsaibot Sonya kano Milena classicsubzero subzero kunglao sektor kitana emac scorpion cyrax kabal sindel smoke liukang tsangtsung
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by roufy235(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
back in those days
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by kelechiMarie(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:
1. Brick Games And Golden Light.

Games Available:

Bricks
Car race
Tank
remember this one,I used to hide my brother's own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. / Today's Kids Will Never Know This / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.