Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? (1749 Views)

Have You Ever Been On The Same Flight With The Repentant Niger Delta Exmilitants / Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic / Bristow Group British Pilot Dies After Fatal Crash In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by ToddTerry: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2006
what do they call you?
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by naijadiva2(f): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2006
its a different pronunciation but i don't know how to explain it to you. nigerians are from nigeria and nigeriens are from niger. if you know french, then you could pronounce it. i used to ask myself that question too.
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by lauryn(f): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2006
Nope, U r nigeri[b]e[/b]n
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by naijadiva2(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2006
Nope, U r nigerien

that's what i said.
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by lauryn(f): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2006
I know, i was replying the thread starter, not u wink
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by naijadiva2(f): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2006
oh sorry. my bad.
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by lauryn(f): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2006
it's cool cool
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by Hotstepper(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2006
NigeriEn, 4 more dat did french tongue
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by dblock(m): 4:36am On Aug 08, 2006
I get al your point this is a bit off topic, butta some nigerians years back migrated to S. Niger
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by inprecise: 4:46am On Aug 08, 2006
why on earth would nigerians migrate to niger?  is niger that great?
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by Hotstepper(f): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2006
It might to be great but Nigerians can go anywhere as far as they are not in da shores of Nigeria
Re: If You Are From Niger, Are You A Nigerian? by dblock(m): 3:52am On Aug 10, 2006
The people that migrated were hausa's and that was way back before nigeria was even independent so it wasn't because of standard of living I think wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Stay Away From British Airways / Why Are So Many Nigerians Abroad Not Sincere? / Port Harcourt International Airport Tops The World's Worst Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.