Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Careless Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Careless Wife (6396 Views)

Reckless/careless Pastor / HELP For A Child Who's Treeated Harshly By Her STEP-MUM Nd Careless Dad / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
iykedare:

Just like I pray that you will renounce feminism one day. Bitter and lonely women don't deserve the men you so despise.
like i said i hope your brain will catch up with your age since at your current age u dont know the difference between feminism and misandry undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Anyway going back to the topic...
Re: My Careless Wife by iykedare(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
Anyway going back to the topic...

So you have a brain and you don't even know the difference between the role of the man and wife in a home? Lonely and frustrated feminist.
Re: My Careless Wife by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
As usual undecided

1 Like

Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hardheolar:
Nls. Always bringing the smallest of there problems here for solution. Just wondering wat would have happened to some marriages without NL
there are three parties to the marriage. grin

1 Like

Re: My Careless Wife by Hardheolar(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
there are three parties to the marriage. grin
whch are?
Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hardheolar:
whch are?
the husband, NL and somewhere is the wife

1 Like

Re: My Careless Wife by Hardheolar(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mondisweets:
the husband, NL and somewhere is the wife
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2014
I dnt blame the Op for opening such a thread. Na people wey dey try push the 'Men are babies' down the throats of women for naija i blame. Very soon, another one go come open another thread to ask why im wife no dey remind am to clean im nyansh after im don sh1t finish or why im wife no dey clean im sh1t from im nyansh.. Nonsense. Oh and why im wife no dey remind am to go work early in the morning.

4 Likes

Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 15, 2014
uprightman:
i sleep off while my wife is cooking the dinner .she fail to wake me up for dinner. when i confront her the next Morning she reply with anger.she said i should have ask why she didn't feed me as child. Nl,what do you think about this?

Did you think we were going to join you in [wrongly] blaming your wife because she didn't wake you up for dinner? C'mon now, you cannot blame her for your own actions, or lack thereof.

1 Like

Re: My Careless Wife by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:41am On Nov 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Your wife ehn grin grin

Seems you prefer the sleep to your dinner naa...
Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2014
children getting married = this rubbish!

1 Like

Re: My Careless Wife by Dreyl(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
and i pray one day your brain will catch up with your age, in jesus name
hehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: My Careless Wife by jsunex(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mondisweets:
and if she cooks late because she gets home from work late too?

Then let them both sort tins out base on understanding..
Re: My Careless Wife by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
jsunex:

Then let them both sort tins out base on understanding..
i agree
Re: My Careless Wife by rezzy: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
@uprightman, is that her habit?

I sometimes do it. If we return late and im trying to prepare food, if my husband sleeps off, it gets me angry and i wont wake him. So what he does now is to plead with me to wake him when food is ready.

2 Likes

Re: My Careless Wife by soonest(f): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
uprightman:
i sleep off while my wife is cooking the dinner .she fail to wake me up for dinner. when i confront her the next Morning she reply with anger.she said i should have ask why she didn't feed me as child. Nl,what do you think about this?
Oh mine, ur wife tongue na fire. Op, is it just the 2 of you in the house? If yes, next time pls try chatting with her while she makes dinner instead dozing off and waiting to be woken and 'fed'

2 Likes

Re: My Careless Wife by uprightman(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
greatgod2012:
So, because she didn't wake you up after preparing dinner, she's now a careless wife.

Honestly,if we all direct the power and strenght we use in criticising and blaming our partner into effectively communicating with each other, marriage would have been the sweetest thing for everyone.

I can categorically tell you that her not waking you up for dinner and her response when you attacked her the next morning is a direct consequential result of your previous action(s) or inaction(s). So you both better sit down and communicate very well before things fall apart totally and the centre would not be able to hold it.

And btw, your sleeping off means hunger never really waya you, if hunger really waya you, you sef no go fit sleep at all.
what think a situation Where your wife refused to come in time to cook for kids always. we are not talking one a while but Where it a tradition. in this era, Where women compaigning against battley, real men can only talk sense to their Wife. is only left for women to submit.
Re: My Careless Wife by uprightman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
greatgod2012:
So, because she didn't wake you up after preparing dinner, she's now a careless wife.

Honestly,if we all direct the power and strenght we use in criticising and blaming our partner into effectively communicating with each other, marriage would have been the sweetest thing for everyone.

I can categorically tell you that her not waking you up for dinner and her response when you attacked her the next morning is a direct consequential result of your previous action(s) or inaction(s). So you both better sit down and communicate very well before things fall apart totally and the centre would not be able to hold it.

And btw, your sleeping off means hunger never really waya you, if hunger really waya you, you sef no go fit sleep at all.
what do you think of a situation Where your wife refused to come in time to cook for kids always. we are not talking once a while but Where it a tradition. in this era, Where women compaigning against battley, real men can only talk sense to their Wife. is only left for women to submit.
Re: My Careless Wife by uprightman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yields:

Did you think we were going to join you in [wrongly] blaming your wife because she didn't wake you up for dinner? C'mon now, you cannot blame her for your own actions, or lack thereof.
are you married? if yes. is it right to waking kids every day by 9 or 10 o'clock for dinner is right?
Re: My Careless Wife by Agrika: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Cholls:
my brother kick her out!
Clap for urself! Kick his wife out because u be who, ekwensu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In A Deep Financial Mess / Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola / Feminism: Has It Done More Harm Than Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.