Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? (10534 Views)

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2008
If you are asked what type of Animal would you keep as Pet and Why.What will be your answer.Not everyone likes keeping a pet but i believe that some of us do or even have a pet.Anyway,this may sound funny but i would love to keep or have a Goat(plain white colour with red eyes),a Fowl or poultry bird(white legoon),a Parrot(the that could learn how to speak) and a Dog(alsasian) as a pet(presently,i don't have any pet).This may cost a great deal of cash in order to care for the needs of these Animal(s).How about you!!!What type of animal would you keep as pet and why.As for those who already own a pet,you can also upload or post the picture of your pet so that we can see.The stage is Opened!!!
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Gamine(f): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
My neighbors had one parrot, an Eagle chopped it cry

it even chopped some fish we tried to keep.

My other neighbors had a monkey, peacocks, dog and they brought in an ostrich

the ostrich died that same day.

Me, I can only keep a dog, for now. smiley
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by smurf(f): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
Turtle undecided
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2008
It is a pity gamine for your neighbors Parrot.It was unfortunate for that Bird(Parrot)to meet such an end.Any one else
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Cipriani(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2008
Me, I will like to keep a LION [/b]or [b]A DRAGON or better still a DINOSAUR tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by HRhotness(f): 1:22am On Nov 25, 2008
I've always had a soft spot for d cat family, .

a tiger wld be ideal grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 5:16am On Nov 25, 2008
I think you guys want to get eaten up by your pets the day you don't remember to feed them.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 5:17am On Nov 25, 2008
Double Post
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by iice(f): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2008
Jaguar, polar bear, snake preferably an albino python, peregrine, Black Widow and Komodo dragon
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by skipo87(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2008
iice:

Jaguar, polar bear, snake preferably an albino python, peregrine, Black Widow and Komodo dragon
me, i'l keep iice as a pet in that way i'l have the above since she'l have them

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Raymond88(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
Call me old fashioned but i'll ride with the dogs anytime!!
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by clemsy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2008
i like to keep a monkey as my pet
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by iice(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
skipo87:

me, i'l keep iice as a pet in that way i'l have the above since she'l have them

Having the animals will be much simpler.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by dani1luv: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2008
cool i tynk so wink
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by CrazyMan(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
I love rats. I won't mind keeping it as a pet
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
@crazykid,nice one smiley
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by arramyjay: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2008
Dogs,cats.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by arramyjay: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2008
[size=40pt]Oh really?[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by sima(f): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2008
@ralmond. .
i love cats thou cry
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Raymond88(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2008
sima:

@ralmond. .
i love cats thou cry
Do you own a cat thou?
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by sima(f): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2008
i wish i did. . my dad wont let mi embarassed cry
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Raymond88(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2008
sima:

i wish i did. . my dad wont let mi embarassed cry
Your dad's a wise man!  tongue cats are evil!!
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by sima(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2008
angry dey are not!
dey are one of d cutest creature on earth . . but to be sincere, dere eye kinnda creep mi out sometimes embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Raymond88(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2008
Look, a dog you can trust it has been proven throughrelations between humans and dogs over billion of years, a cat can scratch your eyes out for it's amusement, it just doesn't care! a dog will protect you, play with you and can even save your life. . . i hate cats!!!!
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by geewiz: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2008
[color=#990000][/color][img][/img] grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by mohawkchic(f): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2008
~A Dog!!~ Thinking of getting one for me son's b-day, undecided its been a while since i had a pet!!

~Posted pics of my Sis Yorkie on this thread

Pets As part Of the Family

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81921.0.html
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Horus(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2008
We never had or kept dogs in our houses.We used dogs for hunting and for alarm systems OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, Since ancient Egypt we have used dogs as such, but we have never followed the filthy habit of the caucasian to use dogs as companions and as room mates.The filthy habit of riding around in cars with dogs as they fart in your face while their heads hang out the car window, Thats not us or our custom,.We picked that filth from the west with the caucasian , We never cohabitated with dogs and those who had dogs had them as outside dogs for hunting and as an early warning system to alert for strangers coming up on the house, We also dont use dogs as travel companions in cars and such unless they are guide dogs for the blind.This means 9 times out of 10 dogs are innappropriate in urban settings where there was not sufficient land for the dog or dogs to roam the land.It has never been our African custom to share a dwelling with a dog, its a caucasian custom,

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2008
Choices of pets would be:

A dog - for it's dependability and loyalty.
A chimpanzee - for it's intelligence and closeness to man.

As for cats, can't stand the creatures.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by osaly: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
As 4 me i would love 2 keep a cute white dog and a white rabbit with pink eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by otikpoko(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
Y'all don't need pet anymore.
Say something...abi na write something i suppose type shey? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats / I Just Got My First Cat / Available Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.