Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? (10549 Views)

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by laplace19(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
I would like to have a rabbit(white in colour) as my pet. I like rabbits
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Harahmeedey(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
*LIZARD*...jes pasin by
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ishsoph: A BOA CONSTRICTOR
same here
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by HirstMOG(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
I like the Dog Family!! Alsasian or bush Dog. I like Squirrel also, very smart animal.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
RABBITS
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by phil5(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chai! Lion ,anaconda , make I see the idiot weh won fit wit me 4 my house
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Kevsman(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
rat

hehehehheehe, yes rat
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by wisdommos(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
for me i would prefer a dog. a bull dog
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by SimplyAlfy: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
I would love to have one myself,really. and try change ur name to hottigress might suite u*no offence meant Ms HR Hotness
HR.hotness:
I've always had a soft spot for d cat family, .

a tiger wld be ideal grin grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Chillext(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bed Bug
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by LovelyAmy(f): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
hmmn, as for me i don't like pet, u know there are more risk of keeping them than avoiding
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by ginamkpe: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
I VE ALWAYS LOVED PEACOCKS AND WILL KEEP ONE AS A PET ANY DAY.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Morgan1092(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
A pig

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by rodeo0070(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
PANDA...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by phicjuc: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
girls can do. at list they keep following me any where i go wink
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by newacca: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Eagle,Lion and Parrot!
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by explorer1906: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
I will like to keep fowl in preparation for chrismas, shekina.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by emmymdk: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dog shocked
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Ajibam: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Valeree:
same here

I dey tell u
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Ajibam: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lovely Amy: hmmn, as for me i don't like pet, u know there are more risk of keeping them than avoiding

Nt if I keep u as one,,,grin
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Dbeliever(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Personally, i did not have passion for pets until my mother brought a pet dog from kebbi state and the dog perform a great deal in securing our house especially from the activities of foul thieves. The dog was very friendly to all the members of our house. It once gave birth to 8 puppies to which my mother made clean cash. The day we lost that dog as a result of abortion, it was not funny. It was as if our family has lost someone.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by chucky234(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Horus: We never had or kept dogs in our houses.We used dogs for hunting and for alarm systems OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, Since ancient Egypt we have used dogs as such, but we have never followed the filthy habit of the caucasian to use dogs as companions and as room mates.The filthy habit of riding around in cars with dogs as they fart in your face while their heads hang out the car window, Thats not us or our custom,.We picked that filth from the west with the caucasian , We never cohabitated with dogs and those who had dogs had them as outside dogs for hunting and as an early warning system to alert for strangers coming up on the house, We also dont use dogs as travel companions in cars and such unless they are guide dogs for the blind.This means 9 times out of 10 dogs are innappropriate in urban settings where there was not sufficient land for the dog or dogs to roam the land.It has never been our African custom to share a dwelling with a dog, its a caucasian custom,

The Basenji breed are of African origin and has been our companion since the African continent was discovered ,saying keeping a dog is a tradition of the Caucasian Island people is like saying all dog breed originated in Caucasian Island including the Afghan hound,American bulldog and mastiff,French mastiff,SA Boerboel,Golden retriever,Siberian husky,German breed like alsatian and Rotweiller e.t.c.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Egbagirl(f): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dogs and Squirrels
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by tender92(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Black Panther leopard
Hehehe..plz be my guest.!

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by chucky234(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
I have unconditional love for wild cats and dogs.especially the Jaguar and Leopard.
Caucasian shepherd and Boerboel are my favourite dog breed.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
SNAIL...
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Raymond88: [size=99pt]CATS ARE EVIL[/size]
Amen.....I don't know why I plead the blood of Jesus whenever I see a cat.

I'd love to have a German Shepherd.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by firestar(f): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
Any of the following:

Airbone:

Hawk

Terrestial:

Foxhound/Wolfhound/Camel/Horse

Aquatic:

Dolphin/Whale

Reason: Survival.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by Okeikpu(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
RAT IZ MY FAVORITE, OR MAYBE COYOTES
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by drdams: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Goat!! Quite eccentric? No , cos d last goat i ad, I named it August n it do respond to my calls..

Evry1 in sku n my street knew me as d owner .. They saw it as mysterious!!
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? by drdams: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
I hate Cats, Dogs and Ducks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats / Available Dogs For Sale / Where Can I Get Crushed Noodles Waste For Pets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.