Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? (1057 Views)

Why Do Parents Send Their Kids To Boarding Schools? / Why Do Parents Pressure Their Daughters To Marry? / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2014
I remember vividly when I was 9 years old. One mid-night, I was having serious catarrh and couldn't sleep. Had to get up from my room and go to my parents room (as a child we always batch into our parents room) only to walk on them in missionary style and it took like 10 seconds for them to notice my presence lol. Trust me, it took me up to 13yrs of age to understand what my folks were doing the night I walked on them. My question is does stuff like that have psychological effect on a child? cause some parents neglect things like this feeling the child is still little and doesn't know anything, forgetting the most powerful brain on earth is that of a growing child.

Share yours and also your opinion
Re: Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by askralph(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
I doubt it does, but it depends on the age of the child and the particular child. Some will be indifferent to it and might even walk up to them. while some others that are more inquisitive at an early stage would have the strange act stuck in their head and might go on to ask friends or even the parents themselves.

Please click my signature to check out my blog. Its not news and gossip and celebrity stuff
Re: Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
askralph:
I doubt it does, but it depends on the age of the child and the particular child. Some will be indifferent to it and might even walk up to them. while some others that are more inquisitive at an early stage would have the strange act stuck in their head and might go on to ask friends or even the parents themselves.

Please click my signature to check out my blog. Its not news and gossip and celebrity stuff

Am doin my one year service in Benue state. Two days ago I was making luv to my gf only for my 10yrs old neighbor to tip-toe to my window and trying to peep n listen. Ma bae caught her n I had to stop d match, tip-toe outside n caught her. She stays wit her senior brother n his gf in d next room close to mine. I couldn't beat her when her brother's gf told me dats how she do whenever she make luv to her broda, dat the gal will be looking at them forming sleep. I just shoke my head n it dawn one me this little gal has been affected psychological by what she has been seeing
Re: Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Stelvin101:
I remember vividly when I was 9 years old. One mid-night, I was having serious catarrh and couldn't sleep. Had to get up from my room and go to my parents room (as a child we always batch into our parents room) only to walk on them in missionary style and it took like 10 seconds for them to notice my presence lol. Trust me, it took me up to 13yrs of age to understand what my folks were doing the night I walked on them. My question is does stuff like that have psychological effect on a child? cause some parents neglect things like this feeling the child is still little and doesn't know anything, forgetting the most powerful brain on earth is that of a growing child.

Share yours and also your opinion

Even at 9years,you didn't know how to knock
You walked in on your parents,they weren't doing "it" in your presence
Re: Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Stelvin101:

Am doin my one year service in Benue state. Two days ago I was making luv to my gf only for my 10yrs old neighbor to tip-toe to my window and trying to peep n listen. Ma bae caught her n I had to stop d match, tip-toe outside n caught her. She stays wit her senior brother n his gf in d next room close to mine. I couldn't beat her when her brother's gf told me dats how she do whenever she make luv to her broda, dat the gal will be looking at them forming sleep. I just shoke my head n it dawn one me this little gal has been affected psychological by what she has been seeing

That's karma taking it turn
Re: Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by Profcamsey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Things have changed. We are now in computer age. My 3 years old cousin asking if I have girlfriend, wont he know something if his parents dingdong themselves at his presence?
Re: Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Odilafta:

Even at 9years,you didn't know how to knock
You walked in on your parents,they weren't doing "it" in your presence

Don't get you o
Re: Do Parents Sexual Act In Presence Of A Child Affect Him Psychologically?? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
It does. If you stuudy carefully the lives of the below average nigerians who live in one room apartment with their children, you will notice that the boys either get someone pregnant bfr 20, or the girl will be impregnated bfr 18. Its really common and I cnt seem to find any other cause other than the fact that the kids have been exposed to sex too early in their lives.

(1) (Reply)

The 20-Year Gunshot / The Dark Side Of Feminism / Kiddies potty training seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.