Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (681 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2008
I dislike arguing on God's word or being busy talking about other people continually. It is an ungodly act. If you cannot interceed in prayers to change unpleasant situations and for our brethren, then you're not a believer and a good follower of Jesus Christ. I must truly confess that this thread is a distraction. How? After all valuable points made by all posters here and cannot agree in Love believing and allowing God through our supplications and prayers to Judge and change situations as believers then it is satanic in all sense. I thank God for the poster and all involved. Here comes my last post on this thread. I cease from this moment to respond further on this thread, despite who is false/fake or not? I cherrish Wisdom ultimately and Wisdom is profitable to direct in all things. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2008
Browsing with my phone this morning, I don't know what happened trying to post a reply to the original thread above and it started it also as a new topic. I'm Sorry for that. Pls moderator, delete this duplication.

(1)

Shouldnt Pastors Allow Pregnant Marriages In The Church / Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Caused The Greatest Problems In Nigeria? / Anglicans Sign Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.