Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:18 AM

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ (3259 Views)

The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) / 10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ / Uk’s Prime Minister, Makes Huge Announcement About Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ by zpakln(f): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
When a world leader makes a video to wish his citizens a happy Easter and declares that his is a Christian country, you can be fairly certain that it’s not Barack Obama.

Still, who it is will both shock you and make you realize how far we’ve fallen under this president.

David Cameron, prime minister of the United Kingdom, released an Easter video message to Britons. While the two-and-a-half minute speech touched on a number of themes, one of the core sentiments Prime Minister Cameron relayed was that the United Kingdom was a “Christian country.”

“Easter is a time for Christians to celebrate the ultimate triumph of life over death in the resurrection of Jesus,” Prime Minister Cameron’s address began.

“And for all of us, it’s a time to reflect on the part that Christianity plays in our national life.”

He then touched upon the role of the church in British life.

“The church is not just a collection of beautiful, old buildings; it is a living, active force doing great works right across our country,”

“When people are homeless, the church is there with hot meals and shelter. When people are addicted or in debt, when people are suffering or grieving, the church is there.

“I know from the most difficult times in my own life that the kindness of the church can be a huge comfort.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qo1gd4klc

Cameron also added that the Bible plays a critical role in the British character.

“Across Britain, Christians don’t just talk about ‘loving thy neighbor’, they live it out in faith schools, in prisons, in community groups,” the prime minister said.

“And it’s for all these reasons that we should feel proud to say, ‘This is a Christian country.’ Yes, we’re a nation that embraces, welcomes and accepts all faiths and none, but we are still a Christian country.” (H/T TheBlaze)

Notably absent from Cameron’s speech was any language blaming Christians for the Crusades and telling them to get off their “high horse” like Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast.

It’s worth pointing out that Cameron that the leader of the Tories, a party whose most conservative leaders would be considered RINOs at best were they in the colonies. He also leads a country far less religious than ours.

Yet, he can make that statement while our president feels he cannot.

If that doesn’t tell you all you need to know about Barack Obama, I’m not certain what will.

Source: http://conservativetribune.com/prime-minister-defies-obama/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ by ramdris(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mtcheeeew! wetin i dey find here sef?
*bangs the door and walks out shaking head for time wasted*
Re: BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ by absoluteSuccess: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Event has overtaking 'Anglochristos'.
Re: BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
sensationalism. obama is not the master of cameron as if he will get punished for what he said. what he said if its true means he just said what is true. if what he said is false, it simply means he does not recognize the truth or intentionally hides it. if its combination of truth and false, then he has said something true and something false but passing all of that as truth. truth is 1 and it is in its form, absolutely 100%.

i am a muslim and i will not watch the video or pass any judgment more than the claim of the conservatives selling their agenda. america is a secular nation in spite of majority chalking up the christian column. its only on paper at best. most christians on this shore do not observe anything christianity.
Re: BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ by enilove(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
I cannot blame Obama cos he is doing d will of d devil.

Other fake religions and witchcraft are now being giving freedom and liberty because d devil is at work.

You can call yourself a Muslim or anything ,even a christian, but one thing is certain which is if you die without accepting Jesus Christ into your life and live a holy life , you will not make heaven but die in hell.
If you are a christian , make sure you are living a life of truth and holiness.

Repent and accept Jesus today b4 it gets too late for you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Orientations And Objective Morality. / I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims / Did Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Realy Commit Adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.