Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines (31271 Views)

Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ksslib(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ksslib(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
But if fyh labels me thief its cos i just gave a loved one back door invasion/Lib is pure evil, he ffucks situations/nd kills at will... so wen I grab tecs and threaten to seperate F from his ma ... it aint no force equation/!! .... kslib

I am an inferno hes candle light/He'l be left dead cos guns he cant handle right/but if he wants a fight/ in secs i gon lay fyh in coffin.. then wear his dead body leggins like Naija babes.... ..... Nowthe gay can sleep tight/!! ..... kslib

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bis. --

i ll' make him release 'brainfarts' . . . when I 'mess with
his mind' !!!/

"He ain’t even a challenge/ He seeking the ballot/
with the most meagre of talent/
but 'when the dust settles' . . . .he gasto grab the
broom. . . and start sweeping my palace!/

I squash this Ant twerp like Anderlecht / and give
him severe beatings if he lack respect/
cos I’ll bash his head/ with 'tombstones'. . . . to
'engrave it in his memory' . . . so he can’t forget!/

Glaciers

i spew cyphers. . . Dat amuse rivals/buh i'l send u d
shiver through spinals/ as i'l go on some ferrari
poo. . .take ya chic along when i cruise spiders/
den phuck her nuts in d passenger seat. . .d
awesome 'screw driver'! /
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by JigsawKillah(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Y'all should let others speak for you
Praising your own written is bitchy

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Y'all should let others speak for you
Praising your own written is bitchy

if ksslib thinks his own lines are his favourites .
.its not a bad thing.... sometimes you write things that you are surprised you did...so let him be pls
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sneeze....dope shits me eyes is seeing...
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by obainojazz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
Sneeze....dope shits me eyes is seeing...
make we post na...
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
obainojazz:

make we post na...
guy why you dey urge?...look THE thread it Was set for 10pm...you want make dem come give verdict anyhowly chill we post 10p
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

.its not a bad thing.... sometimes you write things that you are surprised you did...so let him be pls
I Second this

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ksslib(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Lol. Out of almost 20 bars wey I don post since, na only two of mine I post sef and I did that for a particular reason.

##Back to watching Naija match##. Nice thread by the way. Making sense.
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Guykhena(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
They gassed you that last bout, its true they know/ My bars go over heads so how are You a foe ?..... U3

i've been hitting , , , nd the weakling won't blow back/
nd now i'll be spinning revolvers/
to bring an end to I AM!!! Like i'm killing JEHOVA- Elymaxiimus

..He ll’ be thrown to Lions if he Troubles the Den/ while I ‘drown’ his notepad as am ‘floating the Pen’/Then connect an ‘Enemy on the Line’.....when ‘Frank Idohu’ is ‘Phoning His Friend’/- Iam

His Niggaz denied he/ cos Krik exposed how mik kept chyking a guy on F.B wantin to befriend him/the devil is here.. Gomorrah be at alert!!
Cos mikuz ll sodomise ya a.s.s .... the moment you command satan to get behind thee!! - grin Ksslib

... Your friends,sure could step up/ saying if you fall,just get up/..don't show signs of a lull or let up/
But Like Chelsea loosing Guardiola...you'll loose this battle . after all the 'pep-talk'/... Glazierz

...I'm one astute fella/ poised to leave him scorched by the bars I render/ cos Im known to serve bi,.tches like Azarenka/
. . so if he tries to play games with me . . Ill come after Kid . . like Arsene Wenger!/...... Mikuz

He'll be kicked and gored/ . with tha force/of a Buffalo . . till he's split and torn/
his men couldn't fight back . . they 'lack the spirit' . . like empty liquor stores/...Emaprince.....

Ma bars conquer/ u said it urself, ur not a fav'rite @ ripping glads asunder/ so as my 'ponches' shatter bunkers/ call me 'Don Simon'. . . coz 'Am-a-Ruler'. . .& you're just the Palace drunkard!!/... Theprekky

.. My fire render him homeless . . so Glacierz can never 'dare Mik' . . unless its a reference to an issue thats skin related!/-- Mikuz

.... Whenever this vet perform/ heads get torn/ As in . . . you see how I ended 'Storm?/
So if you take this beef to a 'whole new dimension'. . . .I got no choice. . . . but to whip your áss . . . in 'Vector form' !!!/... Ibime

..so if he Comes here and say he Wants to Battle me?Thats cause he "Takes Pleasure in Fallin" like........"SKY DIVIN SPORTS!!!!!!!/- Illscripts

Wordplays special coming up soon ,stay tuned cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. Out of almost 20 bars wey I don post since, na only two of mine I post sef and I did that for a particular reason.

##Back to watching Naija match##. Nice thread by the way. Making sense.

same here...these boys are playing nonsense though
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by obainojazz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
guy why you dey urge?...look THE thread it Was set for 10pm...you want make dem come give verdict anyhowly chill we post 10p
OK sire.
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guykhena:
They gassed you that last bout, its true they know/ My bars go over heads so how are You a foe ?..... U3

i've been hitting , , , nd the weakling won't blow back/
nd now i'll be spinning revolvers/
to bring an end to I AM!!! Like i'm killing JEHOVA- Elymaxiimus

..He ll’ be thrown to Lions if he Troubles the Den/ while I ‘drown’ his notepad as am ‘floating the Pen’/Then connect an ‘Enemy on the Line’.....when ‘Frank Idohu’ is ‘Phoning His Friend’/- Iam

His Niggaz denied he/ cos Krik exposed how mik kept chyking a guy on F.B wantin to befriend him/the devil is here.. Gomorrah be at alert!!
Cos mikuz ll sodomise ya a.s.s .... the moment you command satan to get behind thee!! - grin Ksslib

... Your friends,sure could step up/ saying if you fall,just get up/..don't show signs of a lull or let up/
But Like Chelsea loosing Guardiola...you'll loose this battle . after all the 'pep-talk'/... Glazierz

...I'm one astute fella/ poised to leave him scorched by the bars I render/ cos Im known to serve bi,.tches like Azarenka/
. . so if he tries to play games with me . . Ill come after Kid . . like Arsene Wenger!/...... Mikuz

He'll be kicked and gored/ . with tha force/of a Buffalo . . till he's split and torn/
his men couldn't fight back . . they 'lack the spirit' . . like empty liquor stores/...Emaprince.....

Ma bars conquer/ u said it urself, ur not a fav'rite @ ripping glads asunder/ so as my 'ponches' shatter bunkers/ call me 'Don Simon'. . . coz 'Am-a-Ruler'. . .& you're just the Palace drunkard!!/... Theprekky

.. My fire render him homeless . . so Glacierz can never 'dare Mik' . . unless its a reference to an issue thats skin related!/-- Mikuz

.... Whenever this vet perform/ heads get torn/ As in . . . you see how I ended 'Storm?/
So if you take this beef to a 'whole new dimension'. . . .I got no choice. . . . but to whip your áss . . . in 'Vector form' !!!/... Ibime

..so if he Comes here and say he Wants to Battle me?Thats cause he "Takes Pleasure in Fallin" like........"SKY DIVIN SPORTS!!!!!!!/- Illscripts

Wordplays special coming up soon ,stay tuned cool

Anticipating ...abeg grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by obainojazz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
my comet wild/ with planks to pummel your thighs...Dis kid pose me no threat even if he models with knives...
.I don forget d owner...but its dope.
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ksslib(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

same here...these boys are playing nonsense though
You dey mind them. Thank God we atleast escaped with a win.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wtf Is this thread on front page already? cheesy
more than 100 viewing...

How come no one's posted.. That bis's "bis ow bis ow like republic of guinea"? gringringrin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks mukina kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ksslib(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Im more revered than priests/ but any corny trick @ fans to intrigue or deceive/ will hav u disfigured & ditched/
you kicking gud metaphors is a paradox . .but when I put nines to your mouth. . . it's no figure of speech!/

Prekky ...
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by CoCoLav(f): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
Wrongturn---

One, TWO, BUCKLE MA SHOE/ and here come my
GOONS RUNNING YA HOOD/ you alone and
helpless. DUDE, WHATCHU GON DO?/
would he STOOP, CALL IT A TRUCE?'/ or would the
FOOL SUMMON HIS CREW?/ .... "TEAMCURVES!!"
he might bark.
But tha wud only put him in a bad shape to
LOSE ...RO-KI-A-TU!/

Wow!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kendrick93(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
hot lines.. keep em comin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ksslib(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
I make vets bleed. . .

Wait. . . let’s see/ This fake Jet Li/ will get his 'head severed'. . . at 'break-neck speed'!/
Contort his body into a circle . . .when I take Prek’s 'feet'/. . .and make em touch his 'head'. . . just to 'make ends meet'!!/ ibime

This pastor is a fraud/ so I’ll detach him with a sword/ for rapping on this board/
The dumb nitwit. . . .reading bible with a microscope. . . .tryna 'magnify the Lord'!!/ grin ibime

I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an ignorant thug/
I don’t wanna stab the pitiful slug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . . I’ma turn this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/ ibime

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am glad this made the front page..at least most niggas can see what we do here in Rap section ......

Elymaxiimus ..here...

[b[ Ibime [/b] ---

Coog is an androgynous sissy/ He claims he'll fight
back when I'm punching him silly/
but when I'm uppercutting this ninny/. . . all you'll
hear is . . Bis ow! . . . Bis ow! . . . like Republic of
Guinea!!/

Coogar vs ibime

•I'm the Black Shakespeare.....We can ignore the
bars you steal/We ain't equal..you're a spent
vet...you don't even have the skill/I'm here to
crucify you...like when Germany smacked Brazil/
Bis has the swag of a nüde plantain, he's bent & he
lacks appeal/

Coogar vs Mikuz

The champ is here......I'll blaze in ya/I spawned
from the devil in Tasmania/
Mik has a hymén........Spell Mik backward & he is
the slút from Armenia/
He got sodómised by Siddogg, Theprekky & Ibime -
non-Caucasians/
Mik's just a cúnt getting fúcked by black guys -
he's Kim Kardashian/
grin

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
who listen to all these american lines ni

Abeg make una see mine joor.. waffi all the way

"if this life na big yansh as i dey see am to be then the next big cheat wey go com out na me - Erigga"

"na me fit die untop your matter forget wizzy last week you no hear say i die for lizzy i fit vex again die for you dis week - Erigga"

"our love go last pass hausa perfume leave your friends dem make dem dey assume - Erigga"

"no be power dem take dey stand prick - Erigga"

"tell me why your brother girl frend no go wan break up when my money dey stretch like pikin wey just wake up - Erigga"

Waffi all the way.... so many dop.e lines but these are just the ones i can put out now, if you think you have any better than any of these just quote me

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
CoCoLav:

Wow!

lol ...grin. wrongturn you just got yourself a fan
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by LooNat11kk: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
U3 vs ibime

That's y I'll have your HEAD ROLLING/
I'm where this NERD's HOLED IN, glocks heavy but
my BELT HOLD THREE, open fire - shid's EX-
PLODING, he tryna run but I STEP,CLOSE IN, give
him "7 in front"... like a TECHNO PIN/

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mizjules..Fine gal grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by teddybiyasi(f): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
chaiiiii high time I start spitting crazy d0pe ish

see punchlines damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by JigsawKillah(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

Not Lib
The bîtch quoted me
He no's himself
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Teddybiyasi

Winning this brawl? He's not sure of it/
draw? Use okro, dummy!/ ur no sport for me/
watch me use spikes n blades and torture him/ till I
have blood on my hands like an abortionist!!

.......I storm in with gats/ my goons coming for jabs/
but wait! why fronting this lass/
her 'fists full' but too dumb to hit back/
coz there's so many c*cks in her hands!!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sauron

you're overhyped/. . . . I'll swing a soldier scythe/
twice your shoulder height/
To knock your head rollin like dolomite's/ poker dice/
on overdrive!!/
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by thin: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
So blaqbonez is a nairalander shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.