Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones (1615 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
Respects to Baba. Oh those days when we had a true commander-in-chief. Baba, my boss, my political godfather, I salute you sir. Though not perfect but you truly have Nigeria at heart. Respect sir, I present cephalic!

-CramJones

PS: Atiku and baba earlier today

1 Like

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by blemon44(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
so OBJ is now a true Nigerian leader and your godfather?
one day you'll say so about GEJ

8 Likes

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Applaner: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
old thieves.,.....

2 Likes

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by mascot87(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Applaner:
old thieves.,.....

Far better than ur drunken master

(Quote) (Report) 969957 Likes (like) 852 Shares (Share)

4 Likes

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by ammyluv2002(f): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
SMH......Nigerians sha!
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
blemon44:
so OBJ is now a true Nigerian leader and your godfather?
one day you'll say so about GEJ

With all due respect,GEJ does not have any qualities special or spectacular about him that can make men defer to him if he leaves power today
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Trendy247: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
mascot87:

Far better than ur drunken master
You'll still be governed by the drunken master... The clueless one till 2019, you gat no choice.

6 Likes

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by ziky2010(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
No matter what d situation,I believe they still share the same passion
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by egbaguy: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
May all living Nigerian politician who have stolen one naira from the coffers die miserable death!!!!!!!!
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by PaulJohn1: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
How do they cope wearing agbada while indoor without going anywhere?

1 Like

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Kanwulia: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
This my BOBO ATIKU na Fashionista Sai!!!!!
Nothing wey e go wear wey nor go fit am! kiss

GOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKU!!!!!! kiss
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
I despise both of them.
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
soroptimist:

With all due respect,GEJ does not have any qualities special or spectacular about him that can make men defer to him if he leaves power today

chisos!
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by IYANGBALI: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
egbaguy:
May all living Nigerian politician who have stolen one naira from the coffers die miserable death!!!!!!!!
like say you dey clean
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Olaone1: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2014
cramjones:
Respects to Baba. Oh those days when we had a true commander-in-chief. Baba, my boss, my political godfather, I salute you sir. Though not perfect but you truly have Nigeria at heart. Respect sir, I present cephalic!

-CramJones

What is this, Cramjones? A true commander-in-chief? Obasanjo? Memory loss or something?

Have it examined, man undecided

Quickest recovery, I wish ya undecided

1 Like

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by moneybag100: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2014
I want to live long and happy as obj, a true leader with charisma..and not this:
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:00am On Nov 15, 2014
moneybag100:
I want to live long and happy as obj, a true leader with charisma..and not this:
oga come and explain ya sef....u are dis troys
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

My dearest Cramjones, I want to send you a private email but I don't know where to as I can't do that on nairaland. Its as regards to the brother Djdola who is ill. The group handling the fund raise keep sending me to you and because I want this brother up and about, I have dropped my antagonism towards you and I call a truce. Please avail me this opportunity and I will forever revere and respect you.
Do this for the young man lying helpless on the hospital bed.

My email address by the way is abc
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by stebell(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wonder hw yu Cramjones has nothing bad again to say concerning GEJ. it seems yu hav ran out of 'lyour takes''. I dey laff yu.

See hw yu are celebrating two thieves. smh
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by azimibraun: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Atiku is physically fit in this foto sha.
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chukwudi44 grin
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
I admire OBJ...Comical and a man of his words.

Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Meeting of the biggest thieves in Nigeria's history https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth
Re: Baba And Atiku Very Funny - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! / World Leaders And Their Salaries / Kogi State, A Moving Snail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.