Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! (1614 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by biafranqueen: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Amaechi is really making fun of Rivers State People, when he is singing and dancing around the nation as the APC official mascot. His "woman wrapper" behaviour is an embarrassment to most River State people, to add salt to injury he has mortgaged the future of Rivers people, for his own selfish political ambitions.

The Monorail project has to be one of the most elaborate white elephant project ever in the South South or even the whole of Nigeria. $318 million dollars!!!
His administration took loans from Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank totalling over N112billion.

Amaechi paid N500million for a non-existent new bridge in Abonnema. He paid N2billion for the Trans-Kalabari road where nothing has been done by his administration. For the Port Harcourt Centenary celebration, Amaechi expended almost N1billion and he released N1.7billion for the production of international passports”,

Wike, who was once Amaechi’s Campaign Director, told Thisday that the governor sold a power plant in the state for $140 million and used $33million of it to sponsor APC presidential primaries in December last year while another N75 million was spent funding APC visit to Chatham House London.Wike challenged Amaechi claims to be fighting corruption and asked the governor to show the world any project he executed or completed last year, despite the huge internally generated revenue base of the state which average is about N8billion monthly.

Port Harcourt like Lagos receives trillions in Fed allotments and IGR, still no projects to show for those trillions under APC leadership.
Change Indeed!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by abiolert(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
ftc
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by phlamesG: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pro gej right story 4 dah godz
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by ozoigbondu: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Amaechi is busy bankrolling bubuhari campagin he does not have time for rivers state

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by biafranqueen: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
How much do you think it cost Rives State People to fly the Governor abroad to complain in foreign media that the President's Wife is challenging him in the market?

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by appini: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Amaechi the clown, Ibori sponsored late Yar Adua's campaign, where is he today?

Amaechi days are numbered.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Since Amechi dey support waist with hand like this which means, "Strength Ce'Fini..

What is the fate of Nigeria under Buhari

Tonda faya devul biko!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by biafranqueen: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since Amechi dey support waist with hand like this which means, "Strength Ce'Fini..

What is the fate of Nigeria under Buhari

Tonda faya devul biko!!!

Nothing like under Buhari is happening. Only people supporting APC again is Londoners.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by biafranqueen: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
appini:

Great reminder Amaechi thought he was slick. He went around the whole world to complain of being witch hunted to cover his stealing but he will never get away with River peoples money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by biafranqueen: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is it possible? Rotten said APC Governors have proven to us that stealing with impunity will not get them stoned!

ngwakwe, Sincere9gerian, jmaine
Rossike, Truckpusher, barcanista
babyosisi , collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, tit
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
phockphockman ;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman ; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
biafranqueen:

Nothing like under Buhari is happening. Only people supporting APC again is Londoners.
I know, just saying though. D man has been an ardent loser over time immemorial..

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by Mogidi: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rotimi's nemesis is about to catch up with him, WIKE would take Amaechi to the cleaners after the election.

Am sure when Amaechi was in London with Buhari he negotiated his asylum deal.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by Bitterleafsoup: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Rotimi's nemesis is about to catch up with him, WIKE would take Amaechi to the cleaners after the election.

I heard when Amaechi went to London with Buhari, he negotiated his asylum deal.
Like Ibru
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by mcfynest(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2015
biafranqueen:

Is it possible? Rotten said APC Governors have proven to us that stealing with impunity will not get them stoned!

mcfynest

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by hardywaltz(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Amaechi giving PDP sleepless nites since 1999
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by chinwike2(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2015
I have said it before and i won't stop saying it, if mr ameachi likes let him roll over the streets of PH wailing for people to vote for his shameless party. PDP would still win Rivers governorship election landslide ! Qoute me ! !

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2015
The whole thread is meaningless
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by banki(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2015
appini:

but the yaradua campaign had gooluck jonathan as its vice? under the same PDP abi?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by appini: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
banki:

but the yaradua campaign had gooluck jonathan as its vice? under the same PDP abi?

Do you think Osinbade have contributed one naira to this Tinubu's investment
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by mcfynest(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
appini:

Do you think Osinbajo have contributed one naira to this Tinubu's investment

corrected

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by talk4free: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
I live in trans amadi area. Let me tell you the truth, the following roads surrounding transamadi were all done by Amaechi...

1. Stadium road
2. Rumuomasi road
3. Abuloma road
4. Slaughter to aba road. (transamadi)
5. Old aba road (Rumubiakani)
6. Ordinance to elekahia railway (transamadi)
7. Rukpokwu road
8. Trans amadi to elelenwo (serious work ongoing with bridge at slaughter and elekenwo axis
9. Airport road plus repair of the collapsed bridge built by Odili

These are just in the environs of my house. Lets not start with schools. I'm not a rivers indigene so I only go by what I see.
Lets be fair guys he has don much better than people criticizing him. Lets give the guy a break.

Anybody that lives around Trans amadi will corroborate what I just wrote, if there's any lie here.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And His Flamboyant Ways Have Put Rivers People In Deep Debt! by Trut(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Amaechi has a functioning refinery in Ghana and he also brought and trained over 300 Ghanian students in Uni Port as Petrol Chemical Engineers. I got this info from a reliable source.

Amaechi is corruption personified like his party leader Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Leaders And Their Salaries / Why Jonathan Will Get Majority Votes In South-west! / Photo: Soldier Taking A Nap With Cigarette In His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.