Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari (2027 Views)

Why We Ignored Card Reader Reports In Election Cases – S’court / TONYE PRINCEWILL Dreamt Of Jonathan's Defeat But We Ignored The Dreamer . / Nigeria Elite Are All Related To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by idumuose(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2014
The following Nigerian citizens are jittery over Buhari becoming Nigeria President and their reason is obvious -

Buhari will surely probe them.This is as sure as night follows day.

1 [size=16pt]Aliko Dangote [/size] His business empire will come under scrutiny.So many holes would be discovered

when a' punch is given at his bag'

A. [size=16pt]Bola Ahmed Tinubu [/size].Tinubu's case is a special one.

2 [size=16pt]Ibrahim Babangida alias ibro [/size] He will never be forgiven for devaluing our currency and for institutionalizing corruption

3. [size=16pt]Olusegun Obasanjo [/size] His administration will be probed

4 [size=16pt]so many emirs in the north [/size]

5 [size=16pt]Goodluck Jonathan and his co-travellers [/size]

While he may set the motion to try these guys,i am still at a loss why Buhari declared that Abacha was not corrupt.

As long as corruption thrives in Nigeria,the country will be moving from pillar to post,no economic policy no matter how fantastic they may look will work in Nigeria.

Driving from Jos to Makurdi via Lafia to Enugu,the road is in disrepair.The road leading to Enugu

from 9th mile is in a shambles.Anybody who says Jonathan is rehabilitating our federal road in the east

should come here and tell us which portion he is repairing.

Okigwe,umuahia,Aba-portharcourt expresswaygringrin grin.This stretch of road is

one the worst in west africa.Abagworo is right afterall.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by idumuose(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2014
The two political parties running this country are guilty of contract inflation.

2 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2014
even Democracy is afraid of him too

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:
The following Nigerian citizens are jittery over Buhari becoming Nigeria President and their reason is obvious -

Buhari will surely probe them.This is as sure as night follows day.

1 [size=16pt]Aliko Dangote [/size] His business empire will come under scrutiny.So many holes would be discovered

when a' punch is given at his bag'

2 [size=16pt]Ibrahim Babangida alias ibro [/size] He will never be forgiven for devaluing our currency and for institutionalizing corruption

3. [size=16pt]Olusegun Obasanjo [/size] His administration will be probed

4 [size=16pt]so many emirs in the north [/size]

5 [size=16pt]Goodluck Jonathan and his co-travellers [/size]

While he may set the motion to try these guys,i am still at a loss why Buhari declared that Abacha was not corrupt.

As long as corruption thrives in Nigeria,the country will be moving from pillar to post,no economic policy no matter how fantastic they may look will work in Nigeria.

Driving from Jos to Makurdi via Lafia to Enugu,the road is in disrepair.The road leading to Enugu

from 9th mile is in a shambles.Anybody who says Jonathan is rehabilitating our federal road in the east

should come here and tell us which portion he is repairing.

Okigwe,umuahia,Aba-portharcourt expresswaygringrin grin[b].This stretch of road is

one the worst in west africa.Abagworo is right afterall[/b] grin grin grin.

Don't worry. GEJ will repair the roads after winning the elections. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:
The two political parties running this country are guilty of contract inflation.
Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigerians and South east roads
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Interesting thread.

1 Like

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by idumuose(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2014
OAUTemitayo:

Don't worry. GEJ will repair the roads after winning the elections. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Ok
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by deeptechcool(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Tanoids have concluded that if we can't ride on good roads, we can ride on GOODLUCK. Goodluck to your vehicle tyres.

3 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by nuclearboy(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2014
I doubt he will probe IBB, OBJ and even Jonathan.

Anyone who wants to clean Nigeria will start "fresh" else he will be exhuming too many corpses

1 Like

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2014
[size=18pt]you have started calling SE now, believe me this thread will be turned on you ofehead now, will see how it will go , keep ranting while your tiger clawed faces cheer you [/size]

OAUTemitayo:

Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigerians and South east roads

5 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by OAUTemitayo: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2014
IgboMonk:
[size=18pt]you have started calling SE now, believe me this thread will be turned on you ofehead now, will see how it will go , keep ranting while your tiger clawed faces cheer you [/size]

Good morning sir,
i think it is time to take your drugs

7 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Why we are afraid of him is that He will islamize Nigeria and legalise his political tool Book Hiram.

Even his party APC are afraid of him.
Tambuwal has taken over.

2 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Icecream4U(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Another fact that must not be ignored is that most of us (the APC voters) don't like buhari too. angry

5 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2014
If everyone in my community agree with each other but unanimously have a difference in opinion to me then I have to look myself in the mirror and ask some soul searching questions!

Buhari supporters must wake up from their fantasy land and realise that the man is a mad man who will simply achieve little or nothing if voted in.

Honestly like seriously. Between Aliko Dangote and Buhari who has added more value to Nigeria? I think Dangote has by far added more value to Nigeria than Buhari!

This nonesense that everyone is scared of Buhari cos everyone is corrupt is just nonsense! People are scared of Buhari because they know how careless the man is! Who wants to be driven in a luxury bus with all his family but by a highly drunk driver? That's what President Buhari represents and Nigerians are rightly not interested in taking this risk!

4 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2014
How can abacha be corrupt when abacha appointed him ptf chairman?

Do u not see the why Buhari is selectively giving a clean bill of health to his benefactor?

2 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2014
mikeansy:
If everyone in my community agree with each other but unanimously have a difference in opinion to me then I have to look myself in the mirror and ask some soul searching questions!

Buhari supporters must wake up from their fantasy land and realise that the man is a mad man who will simply achieve little or nothing if voted in.

Honestly like seriously. Between Aliko Dangote and Buhari who has added more value to Nigeria? I think Dangote has by far added more value to Nigeria than Buhari!

This nonesense that everyone is scared of Buhari cos everyone is corrupt is just nonsense! People are scared of Buhari because they know how careless the man is! Who wants to be driven in a luxury bus with all his family but by a highly drunk driver? That's what President Buhari represents and Nigerians are rightly not interested in taking this risk!
any person who dnt want to take risk.....is not ready for change

3 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by talktimi(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2014
Op you forgot to put that pen robber Tinubu's name. His case file can put a sumo wrestlers weight to shame and I don't think another nocturnal visit to aso rock will save him this time like it did in 2011

1 Like

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Princewill1(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2014
TRAILER LOAD OF DUST! Next thread pls!
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by idumuose(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
Op you forgot to put that pen robber Tinubu's name. His case file can put a sumo wrestlers weight to shame and I don't think another nocturnal visit to aso rock will save him this time like it did in 2011
I wonder how Tinubu skipped my memory.I have edited my post.thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Gbawe: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
Buhari will not be consumed with probing everyone and even the corrupt elite know this. He does not have the time for that and the urgent need to rescue Nigeria, with proactive policies and actions that builds for the present and future, precludes a leadership style focused entirely on probing past leaders alone.

What will be the reality moving forward, under a Buhari presidency, is that 'business as usual' will end and a new sincere era of tackling corruption and minimising it's deleterious influence will begin. Even those very corrupt may have no problem under Buhari if they accept the unspoken 'amnesty' to accept that the unconscionable plundering of Nigeria's wealth they previously enjoyed is over.

5 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Buhari already said he is coming to draw a line, put a stop to corruption and STEALING (like gej says). We have to put a stop, build institutions that will continue to ensure transparency. As time passes we will open cases of previous leaders/thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by idumuose(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:
Buhari will not be consumed with probing everyone and even the corrupt elite know this. He does not have the time for that and the urgent need to rescue Nigeria, with proactive policies and actions that builds for the present and future, precludes a leadership style focused entirely on probing past leaders alone.

What will be the reality moving forward, under a Buhari presidency, is that 'business as usual' will end and a new sincere era of tackling corruption and minimising it's deleterious influence will begin. Even those very corrupt may have no problem under Buhari if they accept the unspoken 'amnesty' to accept that the unconscionable plundering of Nigeria's wealth they previously enjoyed is over.
You are very correct.
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Gbawe: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:

You are very correct.

Surely you cannot be the original Idumuose. What are you up to?

1 Like

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by talktimi(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:

he changed his mind on certain issues
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:
Buhari already said he is coming to draw a line, put a stop to corruption and STEALING (like gej says). We have to put a stop, build institutions that will continue to ensure transparency. As time passes we will open cases of previous leaders/thieves.

I keep hoping there will be something you say politically I can relate to and I have given up cos cant find one

but I still admire you nonetheless

but it amazes me how you guys know which of the past leaders are thieves and which are not when none has been convicted by any law court

2 Likes

Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Ovamboland(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
mikeansy:

Dangote contributing more is subject to discussion, at the most let say he has created 300,000 jobs directly. But what happens if analysis shows his hefty waivers and unfair business practices has wiped out 2 million jobs can we still say he is having an overall positive impact on Nigeria.

There is no sentiment about such issue even in USA the anti-trust laws was made because of the activities of businessmen like Rockefeller and his Standard Oil to ensure the space is open for competition and inclusion. And businessmen found wanting pay the necessary fines if unlawful practices are discovered.

Covering them up now by perpetrating the current arrangement doesn't mean will not come eventually and the Dangotes need not fear if they have little to hide. But the system should be to the benefit of the greatest number of Nigerians, not for the protection of a few privileged.

It doesn't mean i don't like Dangote, i have been inspired by some statements in his interviews and investment choices, but i will also like to see him scrutinized and hopefully come clean.
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by idumuose(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
You are right bro,i had to do a lilttle adjustment.
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2014
mikeansy:

I keep hoping there will be something you say politically I can relate to and I have given up cos cant find one

but I still admire you nonetheless

but it amazes me how you guys know which of the past leaders are thieves and which are not when none has been convicted by any law court
Depends on how much you read (books) and how close you are to these people.
Thanks for the admiration and same sentiments here.
In the end (no matter what sides we take) i believe we want the best for our country.
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
Yeah he does that every now and then but then again like Gbawe said, what is he up to.
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by idumuose(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Sir,i remain idumuose.I did an introspection and decided to look at events from another angle.

We cannot move forward in this country with corruption taunting us with boldness.

This is my submission.
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:

You are right bro,i had to do a lilttle adjustment.
snake man, wetin happen? I thought you were strongly pro-GEJ. So you've now realise the rot in the federal roads in SE.
Re: Fact That Must Not Be Ignored - The Nigeria Elite Is Afraid Of Buhari by seanet02: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
idumuose:

Sir,i remain idumuose.I did an introspection and decided to look at events from another angle.

We cannot move forward in this country with corruption taunting us with boldness.

This is my submission.
eighTHREAD:
snake man, wetin happen? I thought you were strongly pro-GEJ. So you've now realise the rot in the federal roads in SE.
idumuose:

This is my submission.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Press Conference Addressed By Alhaji Lai Mohammed / ‘I Will Pay The Cost’, Jonathan Challenges buhari To A Chatham House Debate / The Menace Of Human Trafficking- Stories From Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.