Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Whatever You Do Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Whatever You Do Today (3885 Views)

Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatever You Do Today by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Joy and Sola continued in the groove for a longer period as DJ Blast continued to show his skills.

"Sholly!" A voice called Sola from the back door, he looked towards the door, noticed the caller and gave a smile.

"I will be back dear, a minute please". Immediately Sola left Joy, she checked her wrist watch and discovered she has danced for 30minutes in public.

Joy happened to be a shy girl, her steps is good but she alsways look down on herself as she believe she's not good in dancing.

"I hope I didn't mess myself up this time" she asked herself as she sits on a chair facing the group of boys she meet with Sola when she came in.

"Everybody lie down!" A voice screamed from the entrance door, Joy looked towards the door, there is the man who commanded them, a fully dressed Police officer who held a pointed gun towards the boys across where she's sitting.

"What is going on here?" Joy asked as she sit up from her chair, one of the boys opposite where Joy is sitting brought out a gun, but before he could take a shot towards the Police, the Police man quickly shot him.

Joy screamed, she tried to get out of the room through the back door, just before she reached the door, she heard a gun shot, she felt slight pain in her left arm, she reached for the spot with her right hand, at first, she can't believe it, she brought her hand closer to her face as if to confirm if its really what she saw.

"Jesus!, I have been shot!" Joy screamed at the top of her voice to no one in particular, she sat still at the exit, another gun shot came from the back door which struck the police officer right on his fore head.

Joy looked towards the door, she saw Sola who quickly dragged her towards the exit door, she watched as Sola covered her wound, that was the last thing she saw.

*To Be Continued*
h
Re: Whatever You Do Today by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sorry for the delay in updates, Mtn is not your friend!
Re: Whatever You Do Today by queenjoe(f): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2014
more update pls
Re: Whatever You Do Today by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Continuation...

Nneka opened the door as she welcomed her guest. "It's been 2days since you promised to visit me" before she could finish her speech, the young man pulled her closer and kissed her wide parted lips.

She kissed him for a while and pushed him aside, "you are such a criminal, so you think you can bribe your way through" she said as she took a step back from him towards the bed, "smart girl, I know how to say sorry in a better way" he said as he moved closer to nneka who stood still waiting for him to make a move.

He reached for her, kissed her for a while and start undressing her, she returned the kisses with smiles and they fell to the bed.

"The door is open" Nneka tried to move out of bed to lock the door, He pulled her back, kissed her for a while while he continued to UnCloth her.

"I can't stand a minute without you in my hands" they both smiled, "I should say that's sweet but you are lying and you know it. You promised to come to spend the night but you didn't showed up, only to show up this afternoon unexpected. Abi U think say U go meet by for here?" They both laughed as he continue to UnCloth her.

Just as he reached for her skirt, she held him back, her finger located his buttons as she starts undressing the young man. "I will like to be in charge from here" she said as she pushed him to the pillow. She removed his shirt, run her fingers across his broad chest. Just as she pressed a kiss against his lips, the door opened. She reached for his shirt to cover her exposed breast, looked towards the door, only to discovered it was the breeze.

They both laughed for some minuted before she stood up to lock the door.

(To Be Continue)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kole Omotosho's Just Before Dawn E-book / The Drunken Wordsmith : Short Story/flash Fiction Collection / Selene: The Moon Goddess (erot!c, Romance 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.