Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll (1546 Views)

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by mmb(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Nairalanders,

Who do you support among the 6 aspirants to win the APC's presidential primaries?
1. Atiku Abubakar
2. Muhammadu Buhari
3. Rabiu Kwankwaso
4. Sam Nda-Isiah
5. Rochas Okorocha
6. Aminu Tambuwal

Cast your poll

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Caseless: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2014
GMB

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by donphilopus: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Has Okorocha purchased the party's nomination form?! Nda-Isaiah should be there. Mind you, purchasing of APC Presidential nomination's form ended yesterday!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by BENZINA(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Op I'm sorry I can only see the unnamed, Gej.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by stebell(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2014
mmb:
Nairalanders,

Who do you support among the 5 aspirants to win the party's presidential primaries?

1. Atiku Abubakar
2. Muhammadu Buhari
3. Rabiu Kwankwaso
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. Aminu Tambuwal

Cast your poll

All I see in dis names and their personality is greed and desperation.
They hav nothng to offer Naija.

Surely they will gather but at the end they will surely scather

GEJ till 2019

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Safari29: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
gmb

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by FRENZYLO: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
where is AMechi the goat

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by kokoA(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Where is Sam Nda-isiah?
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by CharliParker: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2014
OWELLE I LOVE

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by CharliParker: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
OWELLE can do better than any of them

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by CharliParker: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2014
OWELLE the Commander of free Education with FASHOLA as VP, GEJ will become nobody and a failure,Owelle is a young,wisdom,outspoken GOD fearing, handsome man with many examples he is ready to serve Nigeria 24hrs if he become president the poor,the less privilege will become rich,so let's try East and West, I trust Owelle, Nigeria must be better.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by CharliParker: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2014
I don't want GEJ again pls

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by CharliParker: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2014
stebell:

All I see in dis names and their personality is greed and desperation.
They hav nothng to offer Naija.

Surely they will gather but at the end they will surely scather

GEJ till 2019
somebody like U can not move Nigeria forward

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by mmb(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2014
kokoA:
Where is Sam Nda-isiah?
added. Tnx
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by CharliParker: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2014
OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA aka OWELLE

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2014
CharliParker:
OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA aka OWELLE

you're spamming this thread.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by stebell(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2014
CharliParker:
somebody like U can not move Nigeria forward

Janjaweeeed, can yu move Naija forward?

In Okorocha's voice ''the problem is not GEJ but wit APC''

GEJ till yu get sense

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by CharliParker: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2014
stebell:

GEJ till yu get sense
You think you are thinking but you are not
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by 9jawear(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
stebell:

GEJ till yu get sense

Please i have begging this paid posters to send me some of the weed they are smoking its some high grade brain rearranging thought pattern phytochemical wonder, where common sense and logic is f**ck**and your mind re-engineered to believe rubbish and blow out foolish talk .

Bros no vex sha, na the economy ,i no say money and job no dey, if this is the only way you can feed your family, by being a propagandist for evil and corruption, no wahala,i understand, but your children might not have a future, if you continue sha
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Caseless: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2014
CharliParker:
OWELLE the Commander of free Education with FASHOLA as VP, GEJ will become nobody and a failure,Owelle is a young,wisdom,outspoken GOD fearing, handsome man with many examples he is ready to serve Nigeria 24hrs if he become president the poor,the less privilege will become rich,so let's try East and West, I trust Owelle, Nigeria must be better.
we love Owelle too, but his ppl wont support him because of his party affiliation.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by stebell(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear:

Please i have begging this paid posters to send me some of the weed they
are smoking its some high grade brain rearranging thought pattern
phytochemical wonder, where common sense and logic is f**ck**and your
mind re-engineered to believe rubbish and blow out foolish talk .

Bros no vex sha, na the economy ,i no say money and job no dey, if this
is the only way you can feed your family, by being a propagandist for
evil and corruption, no wahala,i understand, but your children might not
have a future, if you continue sha

My guy, go thro wat yu jus posted and tell me if yu made any sense at all. Well, am not suprised cos like a Janaweeeeed yu are, common sense if far frm yu.

Go take ur drugs and come talk to me.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by stebell(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2014
CharliParker:
You think you are thinking but you are not

Charly, I dont talk to peeps like yu wit punctured brain.
Go get a life.
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by kakakent: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Caseless:
we love Owelle too, but his ppl wont support him because of his party affiliation.

Do you really expect igbos to support apc?
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Caseless: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
kakakent:

Do you really expect igbos to support apc?
do u really expect apc to giv their ticket to d ibo?
Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
My First Choice remains General Muhammadu Buhari.

Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso comes next( he was first some months ago). Apart from these two, I won't thumbprint for any other candidate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by johnmartus(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
All of them better than Jonathan

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Chicheey: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
ROCHAS OKOROCHA

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primaries Opinion Poll by Plshavmercyamen: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
I would have gone for Anayochukwu Rochas Okorocha. But, for the exceptional love I've got for my State Imo, I would rather plead that Owelle should support GMB for president and contest for a second term in Imo Guber not because he is the only progressive politician in Imo state with a good heart and love for his state and people but cos he is the only relatively good politician alive today in Imo state that can defeat a combination of all the marauding and bubu yaya PDP guber aspirants/candidate regardless of the platform. Charity should and must start from home. Owelle for Imo Guber and GMB for president. Udo diri unu

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of GEJ Supporters / Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votes / Five Exxon Mobil Staff Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.