Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? (2653 Views)

Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, An Epic FAILURE! End Of Story - kalokalo / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Do you think she is an Economic Hitman , In the words of John Perkins, a former respected member of the international banking community. In his book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man he describes how highly paid professionals like him, help the U.S. cheat poor countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars by lending them more money than they could possibly repay and then take over their economies.John Perkins describes himself as a former economic hit man–a highly paid professional who cheated countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars.

According to him, people like our coordinating minister of finance and the economy are recruited by the west to promote the world bank hidden ideology of sustaining developing Nations in poverty indefinitely.

Please note, this is not to defame the character of the honourable minister or castigate her for being igbo, but clearly she is acting out a script and practising some sort of pseudo economics and playing its ultimate goal to “alleviate poverty”, but if you notice the long term goal is to make Nigeria to be buried in debt, and also she has been a proponent of placing restrictions on how money can be spent. We all know that when money circulates and is being spent ,money would flow and it would put money in the hands of the middle class and lower class. We would all admit that there is no money, in the meantime it is only the super rich who have access to billions of naira, while our Super Rich Forbes list billionaires are buying more jets and the super rich are flaunting their wealth,something is wrong with the economy.

This same economist adviced that Nigeria pay out $35 billion cash to wipe off all our debt six years ago. Now under the management of this same "economist" Nigeria is currently owing a fresh $10 billion, not adding the $1 billion being newly wasted on the Boko Haram war. A real Igbo economist will never give out $35 billion cash as repayment for a bad debt. Not when $20 billion will build two world class refineries anywhere in the world which will earn upwards of $50 billion in five years.

She was trained by the world bank to impose the harsh austerity policies prescribed by the IMF and World Bank as “solutions” but in fact they squeeze every last drop of wealth and resources in Nigeria.

And she keeps concocting stories that our economy has been rebased, She keeps Globe-trotting all around the Globe from one Economic summit to another , blowing aloud trumpet, that our economy is doing just fine,meanwhile the ordinary man on the street is suffering ,
Even her igbo brothers are miffed that hithero in the past, there was money available to the lower classses, for them to purchase goods.

2 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by donmalcolm21(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2014
I think if Okonjo is an economic hit man then Fashola is also an economic hit man
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2014
People don;t understand or simply give a f**ck what is happening to our country

They have recruited two so called professionals to systematically wipe us out
The minister of finance and he minister of Agriculture ,and we are simply arguing how foolish igbo people are , meanwhile they are ruining our economy and our food, and health system

If we knew the implications of this, we would all unite as one , and drive out this imperialist and visionless leaders out of this country

2 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I think if Okonjo is an economic hit man then Fashola is also an economic hit man

Well i stated my points , state yours against fashola, and please don't generalise , mention short notable points, please lets be logical
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear:

Well i stated my points , state yours against fashola, and please don't generalise , mention short notable points, please lets be logical
if u ask them to make points, u're trying to insult them. They have no sense for a logical argument.

1 Like

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by KoredeAyanniyi: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear:
People don;t understand or simply give a f**ck what is happening to our country

They have recruited two so called professionals to systematically wipe us out
The minister of finance and he minister of Agriculture ,and we are simply arguing how foolish igbo people are , meanwhile they are ruining our economy and our food, and health system

If we knew the implications of this, we would all unite as one , and drive out this imperialist and visionless leaders out of this country

Korede, You are a monkey! Is your minister of agric an Igbo man? Is that what they taught you in FUTMinna?.

1 Like

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
if u ask them to make points, u're trying to insult them. They have no sense for a logical argument.

My point precisely , im waiting for their trolls
But this is a very serious issue, and not a thread for insults
If we allow this hitmen and hitwomen to continue, we are finished as a country.

This is the rise of western imperialism
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by KoredeAyanniyi: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear:

My point precisely , im waiting for their trolls
But this is a very serious issue, and not a thread for insults
If we allow this hitmen and hitwomen to continue, we are finished as a country.

This is the rise of western imperialism

You do not want to be insulted but you call Igbos foolish?, you will cry like the others. How is your second-hand clothing business, FUTMinna graduate. embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear:

The concession and buy back of the Lekki express road

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/131845-posers-for-lagos-over-n253b-road-concession-buyout-plan

2 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Joehannibal: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2014
KoredeAyanniyi:

You do not want to be insulted but you call Igbos foolish?, you will cry like the others. How is your second-hand clothing business, FUTMinna graduate. embarassed embarassed embarassed

General, let's propose business to 9jawear. embarassed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2014
KoredeAyanniyi:

You are really doing a good job, well lets argue on his thread, about the topic, lets see if you are smart enough to continue the discussion,
creating a profile with my name , nice, shows you how foolish you are ,

Address Issues, you cannot, you opt to mimic a personality you think you know, lets see how sound you are , just comment on this thread

This poster just created this profile less than 2 hours ago

Time registered: November 15, 2014
Time spent online: 1 hour & 39 minutes

DUDE i didnt know you are so pained,

4 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Please keep on posting, lets make this thread popular ,
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by KoredeAyanniyi: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Joehannibal:

2 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2014
you have already started by insult ing igbos, brb

5 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2014
I have always wanted to get people like this to make one of my posts popular

Please can you come and troll on my other posts,please check them out here :

Please i need you to do the exact thing you are doing here , and please do not stop ,

https://www.nairaland.com/1997842/100-things-did-not-know

https://www.nairaland.com/1970578/minister-agriculture-should-stopped

https://www.nairaland.com/1961119/original-biblical-jews-black-african

https://www.nairaland.com/1876890/dangers-using-gmo-seeds-nigeria
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2014
IgboMonk:
you have already started by insult ing igbos, brb

PLEASE COMMENT ON MY OTHER THREADS , LETS MAKE MY POSTS POPULAR

GOSH , I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS , AND I DONT GET TO PAY FOR THIS, AWESOME
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Joehannibal: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear, we need 100 pairs of those your okrika clothes.

We want to dash them to our begging yolobaa brothers in ibadan the "shot put" republic. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by KoredeAyanniyi: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear:

You are really doing a good job, well lets argue on his thread, about the topic, lets see if you are smart enough to continue the discussion,
creating a profile with my name , nice, shows you how foolish you are ,

Address Issues, you cannot, you opt to mimic a personality you think you know, lets see how sound you are , just comment on this thread

This poster just created this profile less than 2 hours ago

Time registered: November 15, 2014
Time spent online: 1 hour & 39 minutes

DUDE i didnt know you are so pained,

Ball-headed daft gorrilla like you, what is there to argue if you are daft enough to say that your minister of Agric is an Igbo man. Korede i do not argue with intellectual chaffs like you, i pin their heads to the ground and flog them. cry cry cry embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by egift(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Dr. NOI is a good economist par excellence. But the massive Corruption perpetuated and presided over by President Jonathan is rubbishing all her efforts.

Corruption clogs the wheel of progress. Until Jonathan is voted out, don't expect much to change.

1 Like

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Joehannibal: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear, come and lie down here. We want you to tell us why you called Igbos foolish. embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2014
KoredeAyanniyi:

Ball-headed daft gorrilla like you, what is there to argue if you are daft enough to say that your minister of Agric is an Igbo man. Korede i do not argue with intellectual chaffs like you, i pin their heads to the ground and flog them. cry cry cry embarassed embarassed

I AM LOVING THIS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST SOMETHING AFTER THIS, I NEED THIS THREAD TO STAY AFLOAT

KEEP POSTING PICS, IT SHOWS THERE IS ACTIVITY UP IN HERE
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Joehannibal:
9jawear, come and lie down here. We want you to tell us why you called Igbos foolish. embarassed embarassed embarassed

YOU COULD DO ME A FAVOUR AND COPY AND PASTE THIS AFTER EVERY 3 MINUTES, WE NEED TO MAKE THIS POST , THE MOST POPULAR , PLEASE DONT STOP,
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Joehannibal:

HEY WHY ARE YOU SLOWING DOWN THIS THREAD , KEEP POSTING , DONT STOP
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by 9jawear(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2014
KoredeAyanniyi:

Korede, You are a monkey! Is your minister of agric an Igbo man? Is that what they taught you in FUTMinna?.

I AM HONORED YOU ADOPTED THE NAME OF SOMEONE VERY IMPORTANT , ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ACKNOWLEDGE GREAT PEOPLE AND MAKE US FAMOUS, PLEASE DONT STOP
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Joehannibal:

An average ibo person is always available to be used for the promotion of any evil interest as long as you have a few crumbs to throw on the ground for him.

Ibos are too greedy, gullible and fraudulent.

3 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Joehannibal: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
9jawear:

[s]YOU COULD DO ME A FAVOUR AND COPY AND PASTE THIS AFTER EVERY 3 MINUTES, WE NEED TO MAKE THIS POST , THE MOST POPULAR , PLEASE DONT STOP,[/s]

9jawear, we will molest you o! grin

Watch and see how you will lose your customers.

3 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Joehannibal: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2014
theChiefPriest:

[s]An average ibo person is always available to be used for the promotion of any evil interest as long as you have a few crumbs to throw on the ground for him.

Ibos are too greedy, gullible and fraudulent.[/s]

I see you want to cry like general diya. embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by focus7: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Op to start with, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is not an igbo woman, I deliberately used her full names for those that we like to argue. She's a deltan and from what we know, the igbos despise the deltans and denies them and the deltans loathe the igbos, fine we are not unaware that the igbos tries to identifies with the successful ones among the deltans but what about the majority lots. To respond to the subject on board, I will say Okonjo is confused and she's void of the idea on how to steer the economic wheel of Nigeria, so I suggest she should resign or be sacked.
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by Princewill1(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2014
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH! Starving thief•nubu E-Goat! Now since U want us to address the issue,let me ask u IS IT THE WORLD BANK WITH SECRET AGENDA THAT FORCED GEJ TO EMPLOY MRS. IWEALA?.I really need atleast one apc riff-raff that I will use and set example.
Re: Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? by KoredeAyanniyi: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
Joehannibal:

9jawear, we will molest you o! grin

Watch and see how you will lose your customers.

Leave him, he does not know what he is doing to himself. When his customers google his name and see he is a cretinous fVcktard, he will come and cry to us on nairaland about Nigerian hardlife caused by Igbo ministers. cry cry embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Prof. Osinbajo In Ogun State Today (pictures) / 'GESKIYA' The Truthfulness Of The North. / Biography Of Sir Onowu Emeka Anyasodike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.