Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (24003 Views)

A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys / CBN Blames These 4 Axis Of Evil For Drawing Nigeria Into ‘Economic Hell’ / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by dinachi(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2015
It will be horrible economically for our people IF they go on to become Biafra. It will be an economic hell. With most importers being of Igbo origin, they are gonna have to depend on Lagos and Port Harcourt Ports to get anything in. And that is where Nigeria is going to make a killing on import duties and rates. The customs are also going to make a killing on goods heading to Biafra. We will be forced to import foods like, yams, beans, onions, tomatoes, carrots even beef from the north. It is not like I expect the Biafran zombies here to understand, they will never do because anything short of their beloved biafra is not acceptable even if the Biafra is hell in its self!

As for the IPOB clowns, they will never understand the damage they did to businesses of Igbo men and women with their senseless and violent protests. Blocking the Niger bridge for the length of time they did cost Igbo men and women billions in profits.

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.

lalasticlala,ishilove help me park this keke for front page make all man talk for the mata abeg!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tempest01(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Just know that if push comes to shove, the SS is with biafra.

If the central government can't handle this situation well then they should be prepared.

From a SSterner

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by mazzi: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2015
We have great number of land lock nations that are doing better than nigeria.I klnow that when jungle mature south south will rather go for biafra than to remain in nigeria.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Tell them o
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by funlord(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2015
grin

Na wa oh? Who would want to exist in such a 'landlocked, erosion afflicted, distrust and ritually advanced territory with akpu and ugba as its main staple foods?'

Sounds like "hell on earth"!

10 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by unstableaswater: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Seun Mydd44 why is this thread acceptable?

U deleted my thread but blind to this one why?

13 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by kingzizzy: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:
It will be horrible economically for our people IF they go on to become Biafra. It will be an economic hell. With most importers being of Igbo origin, they are gonna have to depend on Lagos and Port Harcourt Ports to get anything in. And that is where Nigeria is going to make a killing on import duties and rates. The customs are also going to make a killing on goods heading to Biafra. We will be forced to import foods like, yams, beans, onions, tomatoes, carrots even beef from the north. It is not like I expect the Biafran zombies here to understand, they will never do because anything short of their beloved biafra is not acceptable even if the Biafra is hell in its self!

As for the IPOB clowns, they will never understand the damage they did to businesses of Igbo men and women with their senseless and violent protests. Blocking the Niger bridge for the length of time they did cost Igbo men and women billions in profits.

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women. who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.

Bro, Biafra has never been an "Igbo only" thing. Even if it was, you might want to ask the owners of Porthacourt (Igwe-Ocha), the Ikwere people where they stand on the issue of Biafra. The Ikweres have Igbo surnames and speak Igbo as their ancestral language. If you say they are not Igbos, 'na you sabi'. River ports can also be built in Oguta in Imo and Obuaku in Abia.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by BlackTechnology: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2015
dinachi:

But this post is not for the zombies, it is only for the Igbo men and women. who still thinks and has balanced reasoning. Zombies can do only what they know how to do best, rant and rave.

tongue

Switzerland is she not a landlocked country.?

Illiteracy at its best grin

]

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by SegunAdewole: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2015
I don't know why we yorubas love trouble so much? Is it our business if Biafra is landlocked, airlocked or waterlocked. We don't like them, they don't like us. Why are we scared to be without Biafrans? Are we yorubas cursed. Aareonekakanfo has created a thread for us to converge and discuss oodua but we are here drinking panadol for Biafra. Me i love oodua. May Sango destroy any yoruba man that drink's panadol for Biafra's headache and may Oodua protect yorubas like me, FFK and kemi olunloyo who believe in Oodua progress. Oodua a gba wa o.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by ERockson: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Some Biafrans believe Rivers or delta is with them in the struggle and therefore, they cannot be landlocked.
The real Rivers and Deltans will surely show them what they were when the time comes, and it will be advisable biafrans plan their future wihout including them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by size40: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Except for those who don't know. But for many of us down here in south-south, we know that the 2 major reasons why the Igbos want the people of south-south to be part of their separatists movement is; the oil and access to sea and port facilities to enable them continue their importation business. Check the whole of Igbos land they do not have access to the sea the way we South-south have. From Calabar straight to Edo even stretched to Ondo and Lagos states all these States have great access to the Atlantic Ocean. So that is the reason why the Igbos at all cost want the south-south people to be part of Biafra. They see it as whether we like it or not that we are Biafrans. If u doubt me, just engage on this Biafra disscusion with any Igbo man and tell d person ur a Rivers, Akwa Ibom person but ur not part of Biafra and see how he will insult u as if u have no right to say ur a nigerian. I encounter them here everyday in port harcourt. I challenge on d street, cab, football viewing centers etc. Some of which have made me their personal enemies. Yet they cant do anything to me because me i hold ground for my Area and zone. Not that the Igbos love us so much and the Hsusas and the Yorubas hates us so much as being painted by the Biafrans led by one Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra. Igbos is land is seriously a landlocked zone. Tompolo's boat can't even sail in Onitsha river how much more a cargo vessel or ship.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by NOBODYY: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2015
SegunAdewole:
I don't know why we yorubas love trouble so much? Is it our business if Biafra is landlocked, airlocked or waterlocked. We don't like them, they don't like us. Why are we scared to be without Biafrans? Are we yorubas cursed. Aareonekakanfo has created a thread for us to converge and discuss oodua but we are here drinking panadol for Biafra. Me i love oodua. May Sango destroy any yoruba man that drink's panadol for Biafra's headache and may Oodua protect yorubas like me, FFK and kemi olunloyo who believe in Oodua progress. Oodua a gba wa o.

Everyone on Nairaland knows you're not a yoruba boy...So continue decieving urself.. nd i also know you're behind the babalolakemi monicker too..

27 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Mlaide(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Maybe Igbo's tot they have that end time power to be independent

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by MrAnalyst: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Not a concrete argument.
Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tunjion: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
OP wat eva rocks your boat, but give them Biafra.

I personally thing it would do far better than Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by feelamong(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

tongue

Switzerland is she not a landlocked country.?

Illiteracy at its best grin

]

You are the Olodo! tell us the landlocked countries doing well outside switzerland

also tell us the sort of agreement Switzerland has with its neighbours to use their port and tell us the one that the useless Biafra will have with its neigbours..

the abandoned property issue issue in PH is still very fresh...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Pros and Cons of Baifra[/size]

seen, the CONs of Biafra right?
What are the PROs?

2 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tunjion: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
[size=15pt]Pros and Cons of Baifra[/size]

seen, the CONs of Biafra right?
What are the PROs?

Deleted by our romance section import to politics section.

1 Like

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2015
kingzizzy:

Bro, Biafra has never been an "Igbo only" thing. Even if it was, you might want to ask the owners of Porthacourt (Igwe-Ocha), the Ikwere people where they stand on the issue of Biafra. The Ikweres have Igbo surnames and speak Igbo as their ancestral language. If you say they are not Igbos, 'na you sabi'. River ports can also be built in Oguta in Imo and Obuaku in Abia.
River ports linking to where biko? #JustCurios

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2015
the only place the SS is with Biafra is in your dreams. In the case of a break up, NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will suffice. The SS leaders have said it countlessly, SS isn't with Biafra. Even their ikwerre brothers in Rivers State has spoken against the biafran agitation.
tempest01:
Just know that if push comes to shove, the SS is with biafra.

If the central government can't handle this situation well then they should be prepared.

From a SSterner

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tunjion: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
the only place the SS is with Biafra is in your dreams. In the case of a break up, NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC will suffice. The SS leaders have said it countlessly, SS isn't with Biafra. Even their ikwerre brothers in Rivers State has spoken against the biafran agitation.

U are taking panadol over another man headache, dey said they are Biafrans wat is ur wahala in the matter?

Marriage is not by force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nX70PH884Q

5 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by kingzizzy: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2015
size40:
Except for those who don't know. But for many of us down here in south-south, we know that the 2 major reasons why the Igbos want the people of south-south to be part of their separatists movement is; the oil and access to sea and port facilities to enable them continue their importation business. Check the whole of Igbos land they do not have access to the sea the way we South-south have. From Calabar straight to Edo even stretched to Ondo and Lagos states all these States have great access to the Atlantic Ocean. So that is the reason why the Igbos at all cost want the south-south people to be part of Biafra. They see it as whether we like it or not that we are Biafrans. If u doubt me, just engage on this Biafra disscusion with any Igbo man and tell d person ur a Rivers, Akwa Ibom person but ur not part of Biafra and see how he will insult u as if u have no right to say ur a nigerian. I encounter them here everyday in port harcourt. I challenge on d street, cab, football viewing centers etc. Some of which have made me their personal enemies. Yet they cant do anything to me because me i hold ground for my Area and zone. Not that the Igbos love us so much and the Hsusas and the Yorubas hates us so much as being painted by the Biafrans led by one Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra. Igbos is land is seriously a landlocked zone. Tompolo's boat can't even sail in Onitsha river how much more a cargo vessel or ship.

Funny how you accuse Igbos grabbing the lands of the minorities into Biafra but you already grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethic groups including Igbos into you non existent 'SS'. You better pray that these people join us in seceding because if just Igbos leave we are taking everything Igno with us from the Igbanke people in Edo, Anioma people of Delta, all of Rivers Igbo down to the Ikwere city of Porthacourt. After that, we will see how the rest of your 'SS' will do under Yoruba/Hausa control

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by explorer250(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
why do you lots like drinking panadol ontop igbo matter? Even ohaneze and se govs spoke against biafra. As an indigene of rivers state i want a biafra of igbos only i dont want/like your ugly urhobo people to be in biafra,even if i want minorities i will go 4 CR &AI states.
As for the ikwerres and their igboness i wont fail to continue to remind you of this www.chidiukwu.com/the-
ikwerre-people-reaffirm-
their-igbo-rootinaugurate-
ohanaeze-ndi-igbo-river-
state-chapter/
i will take the stress of posting THE MAP OF IGBOLAND so that you will know that azumin in abia state is nearer to the ocean with less than 5 miles than PH.

AS I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU U GO "KPAI"FOR IGBO MATTER AS LONG AS YOU STILL LIVE IN IGBOLAND(PH)

7 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2015
what is your problem?? I'm from Delta state and my people, along with all the other SS leaders have said that we don't want Biafra. is that too difficult to understand?? what part of "NO" don't you people understand?? why are they forcing us to marry them?
tunjion:

U are taking panadol over another man headache, dey said they are Biafrans wat is u wahala in the matter?

Marriage is not by force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nX70PH884Q

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by tunjion: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2015
trapQ:
what is your problem?? I'm from Delta state and my people, along with all the other SS leaders have said that we don't want Biafra. is that too difficult to understand?? what part of "NO" don't you people understand?? why are they forcing us to marry them?

I dont want to here where you are from, this is a faceless site and u can be from Pakistan for all I care. Marriage is not by force, stop peddling lies.

Statistics show that here on nairaland anybody that start with am igbo or yoruba or from Delta or a woman is the opposite and lying.

8 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2015
lmao.... its only in your dreams that that is happening. The ikwerres leaders have said they ain't in support. Biafra starts and ends in the SE. the reason your people are in other peoples lands is simply as a result of migration. igboland is SE, nothing more, nothing less.

that's like the blacks Americans saying they own ATL, Georgia. that's very laughable. Or like the South African whites saying they own Pretoria or Cape Town.

just because Igbo's are in Lagos and Kano doesn't stop those places from being yorubaland and hausaland respectively.

Your people should try to unjustly amass SS lands and y'all will see a repeat of 1967.
kingzizzy:

Funny how you accuse Igbos grabbing the lands of the minorities into Biafra but you already grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethic groups including Igbos into you non existent 'SS'. You better pray that these people join us in seceding because if just Igbos leave we are taking everything Igno with us from the Igbanke people in Edo, Anioma people of Delta, all of Rivers Igbo down to the Ikwere city of Porthacourt. After that, we will see how the rest of your 'SS' will do under Yoruba/Hausa control

11 Likes

Re: Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. by trapQ: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
And you can be an alien from Pluto. What nonsense statistics?? and who carried it out? The SS leaders have repeatedly spoken against the agitation. UPU which is the umbrella of urhobos have said this, the efik, Ibibio, ijaw, ikwerre leaders etc, have said this so your opinion/statistics is highly negligible.
tunjion:

I dont want to here where you are from, this is a faceless site and u can be from Pakistan for all I care. Marriage is not by force, stop peddling lies.

Statistics show that here on nairaland anybody that start with am igbo or yoruba or from Delta or a woman is the opposite and lying.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka: "Obaseki Used, Dumped Us" - Some APC Youths Cry Out (video) / Germany Donates Additional N2.2bn To Nigeria Humanitarian Fund / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.