Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari (727 Views)

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / Ndoma-Egba And Gen. Buhari In 1983 (Pics) / Who Writes President Jonathan's Speeches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Rapsainot(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Controversial Islamic cleric Sheik Ahmad Gumi
recent wrote letters to President Goodluck Jonathan
of PDP and Gen Muhammadu Buhari of APC

LETTER TO PRESIDENT JONATHAN
.... sadly by your recalcitrance, you are dangerously
leading this nation to chaos and turmoil that only God
knows where it will end.
You have divided the nation gravelly on the religious
divide..... With this religious zeal on both sides, each
side looking at the wrong people for salvation, the
nation is heading towards disaster.
“My fellow countryman, it’s unfortunate that your
stand on many issues have made you into a
polarizing figure while the exalted office you occupy
needs a nationalistic one..... The natural thing any
good leader will do in this situation is to step down
for a person all the segments of the nation will have
confidence in for their well-being. A credible person
that will not stir apprehension. The decision is not
about your rights, but about responsibility...... It’s
God’s command that Nigeria stay united and ‘what
therefore God hath joined together, let not man put
asunder’....... I,for a start, I am hereby candidly
advising you to relinquish your presidential ambition
because of peace, stability and well-being of millions
of innocent Nigerians.....

LETTER TO GENERAL BUHARI
Sir, your weakness is not in your past impeccable
record of accountability of public wealth and the fight
against corruption and indispiline. Your weakness is
in your inability to control men compounded further
by your strict and obsessive rejection of corruption....
Your Excellency, good intentions are never enough.....
Corruption is no doubt an evil but there is a more
monstrous evil than corruption. That is turmoil and
insecurity....
What Nigeria needs utmost now is peace and
stability. This can only be achieved when the
religious ethnic and regional divide is tamed.....
My Brother in Islam, please listen to the words of
wisdom. And don't follow the whims of the riff raff.
Before they used you the first time to disrupt the
second republic, my father advised you against it.
Today I am also advising you against contesting in
the 2015 presidential elections because you will be
used to ignite the nation.

what do you think

Re: Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
there will be war in the country if jonathan wins 2015 he should just step down for peace to reign.
Re: Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari by saintikechi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gunmi is a fool, he is only playing out a script written by some religious fanatic.
Re: Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wonderlands:
there will be war in the country if jonathan wins 2015 he should just step down for peace to reign.
we are patiently waiting for that your war!
Most of you guys think and write like an eediot!!!
Why should Gej winning 2015 election cause war ?
Because he is not a Northerner?
I repeat bring the game on, we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari by adehsenior(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wonderlands:
If the country will burn because Goodluck wining the next election then let it be, the Muslims north are all fools,i am from the south and i live in the north,Yola to be precise,if a muslim cleric can write this then what doctrines do you think they teach their youth in the mosque,yesterday in yola there was an uproar just because of what a muslim cleric preached in the old market mosque during friday prayers in Jimeta, and that is why the war against boko haram will never yeild result because the muslims like sheik Gumi will always sabotage the effort of the Federal Government just because Jonathan is not a hausa fulani muslim.too bad,infact i weep for this nation.Only God can help this nation.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wonderlands:
grin grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Writes President Goodluck Jonathan And Gen Muhammadu Buhari by Akpaife(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wonderlands:
Gej must will win 2015 election let d heaven fall

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[NIGERIA] 2015 POLLS: Atiku, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Ex-president / Crude Oil Exports To US Down By 93% / What Do You Think, YES Or NO???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.