Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! (1333 Views)

IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / "Breaking News" Captain Emmanuel Iheanacho Wins Imo Apga Primary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by chidistone: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
"I don’t think the people can be faulted for reaching those conclusions because I am oldenough, I am qualified and I belong to a political party. And I will really like to be of service to our people. But in saying that, I really like to say that if I really confirm it, people shouldn’t be surprised at all. 

I am qualified and I really have a lot to offer in terms of experience, I have a lot to offer in terms of the programmes that I might implement. I really don’t believe in sterile politics where people come in because there is an opportunity for them to get a job. Politics is about being able to influence policies that bring the greatest good to the people. And I have really been around for long time.

I have been to a lot of places and I seen how people live, and I see how we could live if we had a good leadership. And I would like to use that opportunity to bring all the experience to bear on how resources are used to the benefit of Imo people. 

I can’t start campaigning four years ahead of time. But I really will just let you know that there is a lot that I can bring to bear that will make a difference.

Certainly, it wouldn’t be one of those sterile attempts where people just get in there and then they make a lot of noise. When you look at the actual impact of their policies, you see nothing. We have a large population of people, we have arable lands, we have educated people; all we need is proper managerial guidance, so that all of these potentials can become something of substance."- Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho.

2 Likes

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Donclaracuzo: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
The best candidate so far in Imo state. Apga, the People's movement!
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by DEBUCHMANNY: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
take it or leave it, APGA is Imo and Imo is APGA, Usman Okoro ncha is gone for good.:: he is too empty and makes loud disturbing noise

7 Likes

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Donclaracuzo: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mallam Okorocha will regret leaving the people's movement (APGA) for APC. Apga is coming back to douglas house 2015

4 Likes

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by chidistone: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Donclaracuzo:
Mallam Okorocha will regret leaving the people's movement (APGA) for APC. Apga is coming back to douglas house 2015
U are on point brother! Onye aghala nwanne ya!

1 Like

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Donclaracuzo: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
For governorship in Imo state come 2015, APC and PDP should for get it.
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Donclaracuzo: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
APC has no place in Imo.

1 Like

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
What structure do Apga have on ground?
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by divinepips(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
The only condition for PDP or APGA to shine is if Rochas didn't come out for re-election but if he does, then no in Doughlas House till 2019.
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by chidistone: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
What structure do Apga have on ground?
APGA has strong and unbeatable structure on ground. Imo people is apga cos, apga has bin winning elections in Imo. It will not be easy to rig them out now again. Believe it or watch it happening again.

1 Like

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by chidistone: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
divinepips:
The only condition for PDP or APGA to shine is if Rochas didn't come out for re-election but if he does, then no in Doughlas House till 2019.
, forget Rochas and douglas house in 2015. He has lost popularity and wouldn't want to be disgraced. That's why he is contemplating going for presidential ticket in APC to fail honorably.

2 Likes

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Donclaracuzo: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
People don begin shine eye for wetin dey happen for Imo state.
Read more here:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/29/governor-rochas-okorocha-constantly-persistently-plotting-evil-pains-humanity/next

08 01 2012 Headline:
Rochas Okorocha is like the devil, he is constantly plotting evil on humanity

Greg why are you against your Governor? was a question posted on my Facebook page by a female old friend of mine who has long lost track of the state and possibly relies on the propaganda and sentiments churn out to online and other press media for information about the state. Its pertinent to make this clarification that some of usthat write, comment and criticize the governmentof Owelle Rochas Okorocha in Imo state; and of cause any other for that matter, are not doing so for our personal or selfish aggrandizement but to honestly serve as checks and balances in a societywhere real political opposition is often muzzled into trenches with states resources. Therefore for few of us blessed with the gifts of education and the mastery of alternative means of communication to keep silent in the midst of intimidations and executive brigandry would amount to the sale of our birthrights. And to keep praising, singing and clapping for a leader who suddenly went berserk and became an emperor overnight simply because he won a seat via the instruments of masses revolution and religious propaganda would equally amount to watching the she goat tether itself to death while giving birth. This will amount to praising and clapping forthe man that dances the surugede without knowing that the surugede itself is a dance of the spirits.
Without being immodest, the Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha in just about one year in office has achieved so much on air to be truly praised in the eyes of the masses and the public. These “achievements†have been constantly documented on the Africa Independent Television (AIT) where millions of Imo state’s scarce resources are being wasted on both quarterly retainership and news coverage basis. I had the opportunity of viewing one of such wasteful and insulting episodes and was miffed that an entire delegation of Governor Okorocha’s officials was transported to far a less economically advanced country as Kosovo to source for foreign investors for Imo state.
Kosovo, with due respect and no protuberance intention just declared its independence in February 2008 after many years of fighting with Serbia and subjected as a United Nation’s controlled territory; a country less the size of Lagos state and not more than 2million people with only few solid minerals such as zinc, copper, iron, etc as its economic products. Kosovo is not even a member of the United Nations and it is still fighting to gain recognition by many countries of the world. This is one of the countries visited by the Imo state governor in one of his numerous tours overseas in search of investors. I consider that wasteful trip and its publicity a displaced priority, deceit and public grandstanding. I think Governor Okorocha can do better slowing down onthose regular media shows and concentrating on creating a peaceful and developed Imo.
For those of us who reside in Imo and do our private businesses here, we are the ones with the shoe and know where it pains. Our dear state has been visited by a monster. Calamity has befallen us and we do not know where or who to run to because we are truly the architect of this disaster.Just like the children of Israel in the holy bible whoapproached Samuel and insisted on having a king like other nations (1 Samuel . The Lord through Samuel forewarned of the catastrophes that wouldbefall them if they go for a king but they insisted and had Saul as their king. What followed later can be read in the remaining parts of the bible’s text quoted above.
Just before the PDP made Owelle Rochas Okorochathe Imo state governor; (yes because there wouldn’t have been this governor if the named party had put its house in order), Imo was seriously yearning for development, connection to national economic grid and advancement in all strata. These agitations and noble expectations were promised and assured us by an orator who described himself as the Grand Commander of Free Education†because he is entrusted with the responsibility of collecting our N1000 from international donor agencies and releasing to us a paltry N50 in the name of free education.
Imolites were promised jobs, free primary and secondary schools education even when this has already been taken care of by the Universal Basic Education Commission all over the federation; freeUniversity education even when some of us knew it had never happened anywhere in the world; free healthcare, free everything and the masses fell for the bait and the spell in the air infested even the churches. Today, thousands are daily sacked from their jobs beginning from the ministries down to the cleaners in the Teaching Hospital. The first victims were the 10, 000 youthsoffered jobs by the previous administration in the state.
Although theirs served them right (because they denied from beginning that former Governor Ohakim never gave anyone a job), but it is another deceit that a governor who promised jobs for all before he became one has adopted sacking of workers as his only weapon to save money for the state.
Earlier on inception of office, the media became flooded with stories of Governor Okorocha’s sharing of money to pupils and students in Imo schools. This was highly applauded by some parents who refused to see the moral implication of training a child with such psyche. Others even became so carried away to observe that the governor who just accessed the money made available by the UBEC for compulsory daily free meals for primary school pupils have been criminally reduced and stolen. By the UBE’s free meal policy all over the federation, a pupil in Imo ordinarily entitled to a free meal that is worth about N250 daily is now receiving only N100 monthly and even sometimes in three months. The balance disappears into thin air. What a deceit!
Similarly, this governor who claimed he is giving Imo people free primary and secondary education has refused to tell Ndimo that there’s been a free education policy in all primary and secondary schools all over the federation and financed by theUBEC, not Okorocha. The governor should rather tell us why the rate paid by Primary Six pupils for their First School Leaving Certificate Examination (FSLCE) rose from N800 to N4, 500 under his administration. Governor Okorocha should tell us why his promise of University Free education is currently being shrouded in controversy and has refused to kick off. He should tell us the fiscal appropriation and how much Imo money spent onhis alleged Imo state University built in his village, Ogboko and why he has recently converted the multibillion naira complex into his private university, Imo-Euro University.
This property freak of a governor should tell Ndimohow much he paid in compensation to landlords he deceitfully acquired their plots of land for the various personal property projects he has embarked upon with government’s name and the contractual worth and obligations of these projects. In Orlu, one of the Local Government Councils in the state, people’s structures and property located at a popular central motor park were illegally snatched from them just two monthsafter this governor assumed office. Today, a shopping mall with about 200 shops has been forcefully erected there. A good edifice, I must give him that but with a N2m rate placed on eachof the shops, none of the common bread and biscuits traders or even the common trader in the area have been able to purchase a single shop in that complex. Meanwhile, over 85% of the shops have been acquired by a certain ghost individual and 10% gone as compensation to some hungry traditional rulers and politicians. Who is this ghost individual?
Follow on https://www.nairaland.com/1006735/greg-nwadike-rochas-okorocha-like
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Princewill1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Any good candidate that will unseat this selfish mallam Rochas is welcomed,before this mallam starts implimenting sharia law in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
chidistone:

APGA has strong and unbeatable structure on ground. Imo people is apga cos, apga has bin winning elections in Imo. It will not be easy to rig them out now again. Believe it or watch it happening again.
ihem ji wu anya
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by UnknownT: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
If at all i will vote that day, i will surely vote for this man. I pray he wins
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Donclaracuzo: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
UnknownT:
If at all i will vote that day, i will surely vote for this man. I pray he wins
He will win as he is getting more popular day by day
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rochas must go
Re: APGA WILL DO IT AGAIN IN IMO STATE WITH CAPT. EMMANUEL IHEANACHO COME 2015! by Donclaracuzo: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
dazey:
Rochas must go
Correct info

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej / I Am Confused! Who Is In Charge Of Lagos State, Fashola Or Tinubu / With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.