Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej (1332 Views)

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Mu’azu Wanted Ambode As PDP Gov Candidate – Akiolu / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by hakwise(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chai niger is a funny country.......GEJ should have relied on his achievement in the last 6 yrs rather than resort to sumthing like this, where elected govs would be seen prostrating this way....my opinion sha....

PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo
To Support Goodluck Jonathan's Re-
election Bid[Photo]
More than seven Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
governors this morning arrived the Abeokuta, Ogun State,
hilltop residence of former President Olusegun Obasanjo to
persuade him to work for the re-election of President
Goodluck Jonathan in next year’s presidential election.
Two of the governors, Liyel Imoke of Cross River State and
Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State, arrived Obasanjo’s
residence at 12.55 p.m. and swiftly moved into the house
without any banters with journalists who were there.
The identity of some of the governors could not be
confirmed as the registration numbers of their cars were
covered.
A close aide of Obasanjo confirmed that all the governors
were from the PDP and that they came to persuade
Obasanjo not to abandon the party at this crucial moment
when his support is highly needed.
The aide also confirmed that Obasanjo was aware of their
coming as he had earlier held a meeting with some of his
associates on the visit of the PDP governors.
“Throughout last night Baba Obasanjo met with us to
discuss the visit by the PDP governors and the position to
take. Baba pointedly told us that he remains a staunch
member of PDP and that he was not fighting anybody but
cannot accept an indicted fellow to be his leader,”
It was also gathered that the main purpose of the
governors’ visit was to persuade Obasanjo to throw his
weight behind the reelection of President Jonathan in 2015
and stop giving tacit support to the opposition All
Progressives Congress, APC, in its quest to dislodge the
ruling party from the centre.

Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by hakwise(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
that one on the far left looks like akpabio..hin lap fat well well

grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by Eyop: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where is Obasanjo in this picture?
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by Firefire(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
OBJ now wear women shoe... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

This is a typical Yoruba Traditional Marriage, Bride Groom at the front friends at the back. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by gtrust: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
busted?
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
The president too must come and prostrate. Where are those people that said obj is useless?

Gej must prostrate
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by temitemi1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
I will need to see their faces before I can believe such a thing. I smell another sahara report on d loose.GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by temitemi1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
I will need to see their faces before I can believe such a thing. I smell another sahara report on d loose.GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by Eyop: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
temitemi1:
I will need to see their faces before I can believe such a thing. I smell another sahara report on d loose.GEJ till 2019!!

Dont mind them. APC and their propaganda
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by hakwise(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
here they are

Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by youngeagle(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
That first picture is from imo state,governor okrocha and his slaves @ the house of assembly begging for mercy,u can check the clothes of the first and the other pics doesn't match @all.....try harder next time
Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by siraj1402(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin
hakwise:
that one on the far left looks like akpabio..hin lap fat well well

grin grin grin

Re: Pdp Gov Prostrate For Obj For The Re Election Of Gej by darlingtonNYIG(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
So how does the cloths match at all when analysing the different pictures here. Guys, your propaganda is too cheap for my liking.

(1) (Reply)

With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. / President Jonathan Responds to Obasanjo's Criticisms / Where Is Pastor Oritsejafor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.