Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War (12198 Views)

Medical Doctor Shot In The Head In Owerri During Peaceful Protest / Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by MeAboki(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
noblezone:

The same Buhari that didn't see it a problem to commit genocide in Biafra was recently calling for Amnesty for Boko Haram!

It is deferent strokes for different folks.

My friend then see what GEJ had to say about GEJ on Boko?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by LordMecuzy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
stebell:

me I stand for GEJ cos I kno he's performed.
I always look at the positives and under dis short a tym, so many sectors hav been transformed.

lol Wat sectors bro.?
pls List them out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by stebell(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
LordMecuzy:

lol Wat sectors bro.?
pls List them out.

it seems yu are not in Naija but wait I dey come with the list
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
And you Guys want south east and south south to vote this war criminal
no, we dnt wish u vote for him. We will like it in this manner:

If:

SE/SS vote for Jonathan,
and
SW/N vote for buhari..

Assuming 'free and fair" election is a constant, find the answer..

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by AlienSPY: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
40 years ago he went to kill the igbos and Murdered millions of unarmed igbos and today he want the remaining igbos he couldn't kill to vote him

Cc:
Berem
Ngeneukwenu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by AlienSPY: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

If:

SE/SS vote for Jonathan,
and
SW/N vote for buhari..

Thank you

Is north central included in ur permutation for Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gej till 2019 PEJ after him
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Blackfire(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
buhari should forget se,ss,mb.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
MeAboki:

My friend then see what GEJ had to say about GEJ on Boko?

And what is your point exactly?
Because it is obvious you didnt comprehend what I was talking about.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Buhari would surely win North Central/Middle belt states Like Kwara and Niger with a very huge chance in Kogi and Nasarrawa

BTW Gowon 9yrs, IBB 8yrs, Abdulsalam 1 yr TOTAL 18yrs is the region that has ruled the most

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by hardbody: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I may have misunderstood what Olusegun Obasanjo meant. This is the exact thing he said in lines 13-15 of page 22 in his book, My Command. "Buhari finally moved into Nkalagu on 13 November after inflicting heavy losses in men and equipment on the rebels." There is no where the fleeing rebels were called civilians. The rebels in like manner inflicted a heavy loss in men and equipment on the federal forces in Abagana.

Federal forces at Abagana were military men far away from their wives and children. Nkalagu was a home to the much touted rebels who were being decimated even while they were running as defenceless civillians. Please note i am only clarifying a point. I am not interested in politics and dont care who leads your crappy nation. They all remain fingers on a leprous hand to me.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by onyengbu: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I may have misunderstood what Olusegun Obasanjo meant. This is the exact thing he said in lines 13-15 of page 22 in his book, My Command. "Buhari finally moved into Nkalagu on 13 November after inflicting heavy losses in men and equipment on the rebels." There is no where the fleeing rebels were called civilians. The rebels in like manner inflicted a heavy loss in men and equipment on the federal forces in Abagana.
You still dont get it. FLEEING REBELS is the same thing as civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
onyengbu:

You still dont get it. FLEEING REBELS is the same thing as civilians.
So the fleeing rebels you insist are civilians also make use of equipment (arms)?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
hardbody:

Federal forces at Abagana were military men far away from their wives and children. Nkalagu was a home to the much touted rebels who were being decimated even while they were running as defenceless civillians. Please note i am only clarifying a point. I am not interested in politics and dont care who leads your crappy nation. They all remain fingers on a leprous hand to me.
You are confused.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by onyengbu: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused.
I think you are the confused guy here. A fleeing rebel is no longer engaging and so the rule of engagement DEMANDS you take them as POW not kill them.

OrlandoOwoh:

So the fleeing rebels you insist are civilians also make use of equipment (arms)?
They had equipment before they start to flee.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
onyengbu:

I think you are the confused guy here. A fleeing rebel is no longer engaging and so the rule of engagement DEMANDS you take them as POW not kill them.

They had equipment before they start to flee.
I insist you are confused. Because you want to rope Buhari, you insist the rebels were civilians.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by kropelgrada(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
It won't be a clean sweep for Buhari in the North..
So we heard in 2011,but what happened in the end?
Kogi,Nassarawa,Benue,Plateau,Taraba and the FCT are still a stronghold for PDP.
Keep selling that believe that it would be a clean sweep and it would de-generate into something else if he looses there.
Remember that was the cause of the post election violence that resulted in the lost of precious lives and properties.
Nigerians we forget so easily,but rather prefer to sell our conscience all in the name of partisan politics.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why do you call him a war criminal? Because he chose a military career?

I was one of those starving Biafran children with bloated belly.

Ojukwu is my hero and he was absolutely correct in all the actions he took during the war and during events leading up to it to protect the Igbo people and their interests.

Now the war is behind us and we remain in one Nigeria the question is who is best equipped to lead Nigeria out of the mess we find ourselves by ending corruption?
VICTORCIZA:
And you Guys want south east and south south to vote this war criminal

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by nku5: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
I can't begrudge a warrior his casualties gained in a fair fight. My grouse against him is his role in the progrom BEFORE the war (1966)
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Abba999(f): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
soe:

Bring your proof right now or forever be damned

YOU ARE THE PROOF!!! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
AlienSPY:

Is north central included in ur permutation for Buhari?
so, now, north central ain't no more norths now abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by LordMecuzy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
stebell:

it seems yu are not in Naija but wait I dey come with the list

Refineries?

Power Sector?

Agricultural sector?

Job Creation?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
Why do you call criminal? Because he chose a militarty career?

I was one of those starving Biafran children with bloated belly.

Ojukwu is my hero and he was absolutely correct in all the actions he took during the war and invents lead in upto it to protect the Igbo people and their interests.

Now the war is behind us and we remain in one Nigeria the question is who is best equipped to lead Nigeria out of the mess we find ourselves by ending corruption.
lies for the gods

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

If:

SE/SS vote for Jonathan,
and
SW/N vote for buhari..

Thank you
remove middle belt from that crap you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
remove middle belt from that crap you wrote up there

Which middle belt? Niger Kwara that are for APC or Nasarawa and Kogi that are battleground

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by hardbody: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused.

Cheap escape route. I understand. Peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
raumdeuter:

Which middle belt? Niger Kwara that are for APC or Nasarawa and Kogi that are battleground
niger for Apc
you are more daft than i thought!
as for nasarawa and kogi you will surely eat your words come next year.
benue and remaining ones is a no go area for Janja weeds

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by simpleseyi: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
moderatorr:
Ever wondered why GEJ got 99.9% votes in all the eastern states?
Obasanjo was promoting a technique that would end the war quickly. He suggested that they deploy maximum force and overrun the Biafra soldiers within 3 months to end the war.
But this man and his other colleagues refused. They chose the option that would besiege the Igbo and starve them to death. They also used jet fighters to fly over markets and massacre civilians. During massive civilian retreats, the beta would fly over the main road where their are thousands of retreating civilians and open fire.
At a point , people weren't running again when the jets starts shooting. you will cry when you see the videos.
2 million civilians died.
Now you want to rule Nigeria and shedding crocodile tears on tv with El rufai.
That's OK.
GEJ till 2024!
If there is no better option, PEJ after GEJ 2024 cheesy

I thought you people said that it was Awolowo that used over 2 million IBO women and children for pepper soup, I never read in history books that Awolowo was a soldier
Later you said it was Yakubu Gowon. Further later you said it was Obasanjo, T.Y. Danjuma and Jereboy Useni that used Ibos for suya. You are so confused with your lies, better meet our prodigal sons Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati to teach you how to lie. Truth is constant.

If after defeating your clueless son Jonathan next year, you start another senseless war with the few hunter guns that Tupac Ayo Oritshejafor smuggled from South Africa, we the Yorubas in conjunction with our Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv and Igala brethren will wipe you off Nigeria's map. It will be an opportunity for me to taste IBO flesh and bone inside pepper soup. The few of you that will be lucky to escape can join your ancestors in Israel since you are claiming to be Jews.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
niger for Apc
you are more daft than i thought!
as for nasarawa and kogi you will surely eat your words come next year.
benue and remaining ones is a no go area for Janja weeds

Last election in 2011, Who won Niger?
You are genetically retardded
Benue and which remaining ones are no go area? mention them abi dem no get name?
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
hardbody:

Cheap escape route. I understand. Peace
You are confused.
Re: Pictures Of Gen Buhari..in Owerri During The Biafrian War by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
You are confused man

OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG / Bukola Saraki: Sexual & Gender-Based Violence; Rising From This Low Point / I Am Not Presidency's Attack Dog - Doyin-Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.