Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes (4143 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Zeemoor:
Smoking doesn't make one a bad person wink
of course it doesn't!!! It only makes one a very f'up human wit a barrage of health conditionz n deformed kids.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
stinggy:
Yes I can.
@least when I'm out, I can borrow one tongue

You stingy true true , you no fit buy your own smokes
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Emodeee:

dn't try to correct me, dats jez an internet spelling. xo ur husband is ok wid it ryt?
btw do u reside in nigeria? cos na oyinbo i dey c 4 ur dp

my husband is ok with that and am not in nigeria
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Just as eating too much nutrient-empty junk foods, coffee overload, not exercising enough, boozing, cooking with natural gas, not getting enough sleep and snacking non-stop poses great threat to our health

Since you don't smoke, I hope you are in the clear as far as unhealthy habits are concerned?

To whom it may concern, I DO NOT SMOKE
Preciousone4ril:
of course it doesn't!!! It only makes one a very f'up human wit a barrage of health conditionz n deformed kids.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by askakim(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why not if she is Adenuga or Dangote daughter...lolz.. But sincerely I no want die b4 my time, so can't do it.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Equado(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
I knw women whu smoke nt nd r worst dan d devil 'herself'...smoking z no criteria jor...
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Bigsuls: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'll discourage my girl on drinking & cigarettes, but i won't av any problem if she smokes weed very moderately because its 100% natural
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
nickz:
grin grin 420chick

i no dey blaw again oh
i just eat and cook..no smoking

smoking na you and valmunich be exhaust pipe grin grin
badoo!!!!
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by andyanders: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
ireneony:
as a Lady like myself I don't condone when a lady/man smokes
guys would you marry a lady that smokes

Just don't like it.I dated a lady nurse from Syracuse New York who smokes the hell out of herself but I don't smoke. I do buy cartons for her and keep at home cus we were staying together. She explained to me that she has to do it cus of her medical job.

To marry her, nothing wrong cus some people are gluttons and some are alcoholics so we have to respect each other's life style but can talk them off that habit of smoking. Anyway, I had her do away with smoking by counselling her about the dangers.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by huntila(m): 1:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Zeemoor:
Smoking doesn't make one a bad person wink

I agree.though I don't smoke
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Zeemoor post=28056863]
Roll up your certificate when there are freshly ground buds that can be rolled into the blunt wrap?
Lol grin
Nice reply,u my kind of woman @zeemoor,more blessing 2 u..
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Emodeee: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
voodoo85:

my husband is ok with that and am not in nigeria

if ur husband is ok with it, who am i to condemn it?
u r in which country precisely?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Thanks
God bless you too cool
markkaycee:

Nice reply, you my kind of woman @zeemoor,more blessing to you
cool
huntila:

I agree.though I don't smoke
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by ogunvic41(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2014
She will die young grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by kandiikane(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
ireneony:
I think u are weed addict to even think of marrying someone that smoke weed. most men that smoke weed their wives don't smoke

One of the best things in life is smoking wéed together with someone you love. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by fnep2smooth(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
it's nothing to be ashamed about..
I will love to hookup some day
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by wordbank(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2014
If na say no go die young I for think am
*coughs* smoke full dis thread
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=fnep2smooth post=28057263]
lol....
Am not an addict... I may even take it once in 2weeks or 3 times a month... what am trying to say is those girls are loving and caring than non smokers..
You barely see such girls who don't reason maturely and the don't hide there feelings.
having someone that smoke don't make you addict. like I said I have principles and we all have different desire.
I prefer a girl that smoke weed than those that take 8 to 10 bottle of big stouts.

I feel you ma guy. I weed too, but not an addict. They can never understand. There are still beautiful and caring girls out there that weed too, they are just rare. I see nothing wrong in having one of them as my girl/wife. There is good and Bad in everything. Peace
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
lol....
Am not an addict... I may even take it once in 2weeks or 3 times a month... what am trying to say is those girls are loving and caring than non smokers..
You barely see such girls who don't reason maturely and the don't hide there feelings.
having someone that smoke don't make you addict. like I said I have principles and we all have different desire.
I prefer a girl that smoke weed than those that take 8 to 10 bottle of big stouts.

lol....

I feel you ma guy. I weed too, but not an addict. They can never understand. There are still beautiful and caring girls out there that weed too, they are just rare. I see nothing wrong in having one of them as my girl/wife. There is good and Bad in everything. Peace
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
as a Lady like myself I don't condone when a lady/man smokes
guys would you marry a lady that smokes

When you live abroad, you will learn to not mind.
Many good and highly placed ladies do smoke so yes i wouldn't mind if my wife smokes.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Why not if she's an average smoker and drinker, as long as she doesnt make me join her
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by alvin000(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2015
@ Ireneony, by all observations u r a social smoker seeking for a suitor on Nairaland. Well, am not smoker of fan of smoker's I would hv assist u cox u looks prettier like a witch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks / Ladies Rate My Profile Pics Pls / Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.