Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Are You Still Team Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Team Buhari? (2265 Views)

Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? / Team Buhari supports El Rufai March To Victory / Switching From Team Jonathan To Team Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Team Buhari? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello Team #TiredofPDP

Well, since APC seems to be the next strongest way of pushing out PDP, let's examine what they have to offer us. I for one have never been excited about Buhari because I don't think that man can win Jonathan even in the south-west. We need someone stronger. Thankfully, APC has provided us with more formidable Northern options besides Buhari. I'd go for Fashola or Rochas any day but if we are stuck with a northern candidate, then it should be be Tambuwal or Kwankwaso.

The two are great choices for me and I'm confused about my preference.

Tambuwal: a calculated man of few words. One of the few scandal-free reps in the country. That's a plus for me anytime.

Kwankwaso: a fearlessly strong crowd puller. Stood up to Jonathan in such a way that left Jonathan shamefully shaken. You can see Jonathan doesn't look for his trouble anymore. Impressed most APC stakeholders with the way he swept PDP away from Kano.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Gboliwe: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sweetlemon, follow my posts and do the needful. I don't want to spam your thread. Thank you
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by 2cato: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
@op those names you mention are all failure why not suggest tinubu or amaechi for president

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sis Sweetlemon, i have serious doubt about those 2 you mentioned winning defeating the incumbent gej, ribadu in 2011 comes to mind. Anyway i prefer Kwankwaso should buhari fail to win the apc ticket. I will never vote Atiku.

It's unfortunate fashola is not interested in 2015, i think its smart on his own part.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
2cato:
@op those names you mention are all failure why not suggest tinubu or amaechi for president

Ameachi, Yes

Tinubu, are you serious
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Built2last: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Can APC win 2015? Yes.
Will they win? No

Why? They play regional politics with northern hegemony as the sole agenda. They lack strategy in broader sense. The have totally ignored market women, artisans and corporate Nigeria...their only known tool is the social media and less than 30 percent of those on social do not have voter card.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by bassette(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
I want to reply you but I reason that we all have, the right to believe what we want to...having said so, I have listened to APC and sincerely they havent said anything other than wresting power off PDP....APC will sef implode...bookmark this...enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:
Sis Sweetlemon, i have serious doubt about those 2 you mentioned winning defeating the incumbent gej, ribadu in 2011 comes to mind. Anyway i prefer Kwankwaso should buhari fail to win the apc ticket. I will never vote Atiku.

It's unfortunate fashola is not interested in 2015, i think its smart on his own part.

Those two are politically stronger than Ribadu. Ribadu is too much of a gentleman. We need contestants with more driving force.

Atiku is also a no no for me.
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by idealsico(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
How can Buhari sleep having murdered sleep. A man that truncated the second republic. Who knows our democracy would have matured now. Our Dee Sam Mbakwe gave us good governance. If he had completed his second tenure my state would have not been the same today. In fact Buhari can not be forgiven for truncating democracy. If he did not carry out that coup, the likes of IBB and Abacha would not have ruined Nigeria. He can not exonerate himself from the present ugly situation of this country. Buhari should quickly withdraw from politics and tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by BarryX(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Now there's some earthquake in APC camp!
It's all good for Nigerian politics though

But I doubt whether APC will present somebody with a national spread.

To me, Tambuwal is just a smiling and over-calculative junkie that might not sway votes apart from Sokoto state.

Let next year tell.

Left for me, all the candidates should come out and tell us WHAT they intend DOING to turn Nigeria around not some mumbo-jumboes. Until then we're stuck with the fedora-hat dude for better CHANGE maybe.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
bassette:
I want to reply you but I reason that we all have, the right to believe what we want to...having said so, I have listened to APC and sincerely they havent said anything other than wresting power off PDP....APC will sef implode...bookmark this...enjoy!!!
If you are truly interested in what the Apc will do, you should read their manifesto, its available online. But then i know you are a gej apologist, my message is actually directed at neutrals.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by donphilopus: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Just like I read yester-night, Tambuwal's attempt to run for the Presidency is just as premature as Ribadu's 2011 attempt. He shouldn't take people's sympathy for him as love. I advise him to go seek Sokoto Governorship seat.

As for Kwankwaso, an average Yoruba man or an Igbo man does not know him. His stronghold is just Kano and other one or two states.

Buhari is generally, nationally and naturally accepted. The best candidate who can send GEJ packing is Buhari. He has my little vote!

5 Likes

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
BarryX:
Now there's some earthquake in APC camp!
It's all good for Nigerian politics though

But I doubt whether APC will present somebody with a national spread.

To me, Tambuwal is just a smiling and over-calculative junkie that might not sway votes apart from Sokoto state.

Let next year tell.

Left for me, all the candidates should come out and tell us WHAT they intend DOING to turn Nigeria around not some mumbo-jumboes.
Until then we're stuck with the fedora-hat dude for better CHANGE maybe.

True!

Visit APC online pages. I'm sure you'd get some useful stuff there.
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by bitterpenis(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yes!
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by brownlord: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

Fashola from the North? Obiageli fear God who say's the nigga not interested?

Because he decided not to embarrass himself like Okorocha means he's not interested abi? if to say APC no zone presidency go north you for know say em dey interested
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
I am better of with Gej than those names mentioned above

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
brownlord:

Fashola from the North? Obiageli fear God who say's the nigga not interested?

Because he decided not to embarrass himself like Okorocha means he's not interested abi? if to say APC no zone presidency go north you for know say em dey interested
Did he tell you personally that he is interested? Did the apc refuse to sell forms to anyone?

Please let us be truthful for once.
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by brownlord: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

Did he tell you personally that he is interested? Did the apc refuse to sell forms to anyone?

Please let us be truthful for once.

Did you say be truthful?

Obiageli, Did APC not zone presidency to the north? Yes or no, Fashola is a wise man not to even indicate interest, Okorocha is only making a fool of himself, you expect him to indicate interest when the party hierarchy already concluded where the ticket is going? just like asking Akpabio to indicate interest in PDP ticket.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
brownlord:

Did you say be truthful?

Obiageli, Did APC not zone presidency to the north? Yes or no, Fashola is a wise man not to even indicate interest, Okorocha is only making a fool of himself, you expect him to indicate interest when the party hierarchy already concluded where the ticket is going? just like asking Akpabio to indicate interest in PDP ticket.
Can you post a link where apc announced that it zoned its presidential ticket to any region.
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Alphaoscar: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ arresa, just pulling your leg in that your world class thread oooooo, we are all one.

Team APC,
Team Change.
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tinubu for President
Amaechi for vice.
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by anonimi: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

Can you post a link where apc announced that it zoned its presidential ticket to any region.

Seems you have not heard that the most important things are sometimes those not said.
You sabi wetin dem dey call BODY language aka NON-verbal cues
OBJoke did the same for his 3rd term agenda.

Is this not why the SMARTER crooks are in the Arewa People's Congress, APC?
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by stebell(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
They say GEJ is clueless yet they are still solving permutation maths while GEJ has his party where he wants them.

As it stands now, who is clueless?

GEJ rocks
Buhari succcks

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by stebell(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
A man who borrowed money to buy his nomination form is not serious about politics.

GEJ till Nland APC rodents come to their senses.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Caseless: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
donphilopus:
Just like I read yester-night, Tambuwal's attempt to run for the Presidency is just as premature as Ribadu's 2011 attempt. He shouldn't take people's sympathy for him as love. I advise him to go seek Sokoto Governorship seat.

As for Kwankwaso, an average Yoruba man or an Igbo man does not know him. His stronghold is just Kano and other one or two states.

Buhari is generally, nationally and naturally accepted. The best candidate who can send GEJ packing is Buhari. He has my little vote!
a loud Gbam to this post!

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by brownlord: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

Your hypocrisy this days is disturbing Obiageli, you keep disappointing me daily, You beginning to behave like your other progressthieves, something that is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

http://www.channelstv.com/2013/06/17/apc-zones-presidential-slot-to-the-north/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/apc-s-northern-zone-at-the-crossroads-over-choice-of-presidential-candidate/192297/

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/apc-zones-presidency-north-west/

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by tomakint: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
stebell:
A man who borrowed money to buy his nomination form is not serious about politics.

GEJ till Nland APC rodents come to their senses.
cheesy cheesy I swear APC don suffer......your last line is killing grin *in Jonathan's voice...I just dey observe dem*...

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by donphilopus: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Caseless:
a loud Gbam to this post!

Gbam! cheesy grin tongue!
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by bigsmoke2(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
A Kwankwaso- fashola combination will be the best option for APC.
Two men who are loved by the people of the states they govern. These two states happen to have the largest polpulation in nigeria if they are combined,their religious incline wont matter they will likely win the election

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
bigsmoke2:
Two men who are loved by the people of the states they govern. These two states happen to have the largest polpulation in nigeria if they are combined,their religious incline wont matter they will likely win the election

I wish!
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Amanwulu1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

see how u're arguing blindly. So u must wait until somebody pursue u out of his house b4 u knw he doesn't wnt u in his house despite d look on his face. Na wah 4 these apc suporters. Well after feb 14 I'll stp replying u ppl.
Re: Are You Still Team Buhari? by Amanwulu1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
bigsmoke2:
may God hear ur prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Reasons Nigerians Rejected Buhari Since 2003 / I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! / PHOTO: Ovie And Wale Wishes Nigerians A Happy Independence Day*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.