Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! (2274 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari said he will make this country ungovernable for jonathan if he looses 2011 election, as he lost bombs started raining till today!killing of chriatians started in abuja! He also said dogs and baboons will soak in there bloods, today he lied his way up to power and denied all his campaign promises!stoping of his bokobois!!free lunch for pupils! 500k for citizens!! , now we are facing economic shut down from JP morgan to china snobing us! # hundred wasted days and still counting and we can hear is probe probe probe,yet ameachi is walking free + obasanjo tinubu etal!! Pls nigerians how did we get here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by 4stylz: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
Buhari said he will make this country ungovernable for jonathan if he looses 2011 election, as he lost bombs started raining till today!killing of chriatians started in abuja! He also said dogs and baboons will soak in there bloods, today he lied his way up to power and denied all his campaign promises!stoping of his bokobois!!free lunch for pupils! 500k for citizens!! , now we are facing economic shut down from JP morgan to china snobing us! # hundred wasted days and still counting and we can hear is probe probe probe,yet ameachi is walking free + obasanjo tinubu etal!! Pls nigerians how did we get here

Nigeria is a joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Swaggzkid: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:

We used our votes

**am answering the bolded**

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
4stylz:

Nigeria is a joke
I just wonder what sort of a nation is this some one threatened citizens life and went ahead to fulfill it and the same citizenx voted him instead of jailing him for such an ill statement!! I swear nigeria is evil

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
You used your hand to vote in who threatened your existence Wow no wonder why people call nigeria lawless state and left with there investment!! Another person callss you bamboo and monkeys

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by bluecircle470: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
U can never like anybody in ur life again! Even urself!
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:

Are you seriously this foolish or something permanently wrong with your thick skull?

Since when did JP Morgan have the ability and power to shut down an economy?

China is one of numerous possible trading partners that we can get if and when market conditions are favorable

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:

He never said he will make Jonathan's govt ungovernable... It was a Pdp northerner who said that... tho I don't support Buhari's baboons blood speech

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

He never said he will make Jonathan's govt ungovernable... It was a Pdp northerner who said that... tho I don't support Buhari's baboons blood speech
. This statement shows that he dnt care about people he is hustling to rule!! And if in a real sane country he should be in prison for threatening the life of innocent citizens and fulfill in it and he is now a president! Weep for ya self for even believing and voting in a murderer!! As your president

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
jaybee3:

Are you seriously this foolish or something permanently wrong with your thick skull?

Since when did JP Morgan have the ability and power to shut down an economy?

China is one of numerous possible trading partners that we can get if and when market conditions are favorable

you are one of the fools that can't call a spade a spade in this country always massaging the truth and supporting buhari wether wright or wrong for political gain! Is it not this president who said baboons and monkeys will saok in blood? And you voted him even after hearing this from him!! Weep for ya self! Tribalism ! Nepotism ! Favoritism has covered your sense of humor !

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by jaybee3(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
you are one of the fools that can't call a spade a spade in this country always massaging the truth and supporting buhari wether wright or wrong for political gain! Is it not this president who said baboons and monkeys will saok in blood? And you voted him even after hearing this from him!! Weep for ya self! Tribalism ! Nepotism ! Favoritism has covered your sense of humor !

How old are you and what's your level of education?

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Ilekeh(f): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:

If you think rebuilding Nigeria is going to be easy, then you might as well move to Gambia.

Let JP Morgan shut down Nigeria's economy. The sun will rise in the west, no worries.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
jaybee3:

How old are you and what's your level of education?

give ya life to christ that's the only thing I can tell you! You purposely voted in a killer! #100 days of buhari 900 citizens have died only in the northeast!! How many will soon go ?? how many of his campaign promises have he fulfilled? How many have he denied in 100 days!! My friend am well educated to a good level so answer my own questions pls

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
. This statement shows that he dnt care about people he is hustling to rule!! And if in a real sane country he should be in prison for threatening the life of innocent citizens and fulfill in it and he is now a president! Weep for ya self for even believing and voting in a murderer!! As your president

Okay Bro..I'm a murderer too...
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

If you think rebuilding Nigeria is going to be easy, then you might as well move to Gambia.

Let JP Morgan shut down Nigeria's economy. The sun will rise in the west, no worries.
if ya foundation is wrong bad you will be bad first of all buhari said he never had a house in abuja how come suddenly after 100days in office 2.2billion naira house in abuja is his lolsss lie wnt. Change nigeria my frd! If people like you can face the government and tell them there evils in there face this country will be great! But as you said the sun will rise from the west shows your nepotism, and tribalism just like buhari for ya info the sun Sets from the east !!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Okay Bro..I'm a murderer too...
pls send ya acc number so I can send you tfair to visit TB joshua to cast out follow follow spirit

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
give ya life to christ that's the only thing I can tell you! You purposely voted in a killer! #100 days of buhari 900 citizens have died only in the northeast!! How many will soon go ?? how many of his campaign promises have he fulfilled? How many have he denied in 100 days!! My friend am well educated to a good level so answer my own questions pls

What exactly did your Christ do when your Jesus was in power?

I really need to know the level of your education as that's the determinant factor on how i get you schooled
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
pls send ya acc number so I can send you tfair to visit TB joshua to cast out follow follow spirit

Don't be so pained Bro...easy.... Join me at TheBank, Wuse 2 tonight
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Ilekeh(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
if ya foundation is wrong bad you will be bad first of all buhari said he never had a house in abuja how come suddenly after 100days in office 2.2billion naira house in abuja is his lolsss lie wnt. Change nigeria my frd! If people like you can face the government and tell them there evils in there face this country will be great! But as you said the sun will rise from the west shows your nepotism, and tribalism just like buhari for ya info the sun Sets from the east !!!

The foundation has been wrong and has been further corroded by 16 years of PDP mismanagement.

For such kind of foundation, it needs to be broken down and rebuilt from the ground up.
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

The foundation has been wrong and has been further corroded by 16 years of PDP mismanagement.

For such kind of foundation, it needs to be broken down and rebuilt from the ground up.
listen to ya self obasanjo who said pdp is evil was a PDP president for 8years! 8+8=16 as well as many APC members my dear open ya eyes if @ all APc dnt pay you to cover them up on nairaland!! But pls cool down and learn how politicians play on ya psych

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
jaybee3:

I really need to know the level of your education as that's the determinant factor on how i get you schooled

ans my question b4 anything because your fellow muslim is there you dnt care if he made evil statements to kill ppl if he losses election! Because that's the trade mark of ya religion!! killing

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
listen to ya self obasanjo who said pdp is evil was a PDP president for 8years! 8+8=16 as well as many APC members my dear open ya eyes if @ all APc dnt pay you to cover them up on nairaland!! But pls cool down and learn how politicians play on ya psych

Obj was a president for 16 years? okay. We can end this conversation right here.
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Obj was a president for 16 years? okay. We can end this conversation right here.
I said 8 years ! What I meant was that 8+8 is 16 so OBJ mismanaged 8 years from your assertions

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
jaybee3:

Stop Dragging Christ's name in ur argument, yes u don't believe in him then leave him alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Ephemmm: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
[s]
erikcantona:
[/s]
Can you show me the exact quotation and speech where your assertion was carved out?
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Rilwon: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
give ya life to christ that's the only thing I can tell you! You purposely voted in a killer!

This is the most stupìd post on this thread from a ethno-religious bigot. First of all, why tell him to give his life to christ on a thread like this? Secondly, what prove do you have to show that Mr. President is a killer? Holy spirit told you, innit?

#100 days of buhari 900 citizens have died only in the northeast!!

And how many died under your Jesus (Jonathan) ? also, who told you that PMb is the one killing them? Is the President taking action to stop this killing or not?

You need to use your brain for once and stop being blind to the truth.

How many will soon go ??

Are you praying that many more should go? God will surely disappoint you. Boko-are-rams whether you haters like it or not will become a thing of the past before the end of this year.

how many of his campaign promises have he fulfilled?

Has his tenure end?

How many have he denied in 100 days!!

You should please list them with substantial link where he himself made them.

My friend am well educated to a good level so answer my own questions pls

You are probably not or Perhaps that hatred and bigotry in you has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rilwon:

This is the most stupìd post on this thread from a ethno-religious bigot. First of all, why tell him to give his life to christ on a thread like this? Secondly, what prove do you have to show that Mr. President is a killer? Holy spirit told you, innit?

And how many died under your Jesus (Jonathan) ? also, who told you that PMb is the one killing them? Is the President taking action to stop this killing or not?

Are you praying that many more should go? God will surely disappoint you. Boko-are-rams whether you haters like it or not will become a thing of the past before the end of this year.

Has his tenure end?

You are probably not or Perhaps that hatred and bigotry in you has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
how many years are you !!?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Rilwon: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:

See the foolish ediot that said one should give his life to Christ. Didn't your jesus warned you against calling people fools? Wel, he later went on to break his rule by calling people fools, I'm nit surprised.

Meanwhile can you please provide where he said the bolded?
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rilwon:

Has his tenure end?

how many years are you !!? So he never made campaign promises including stoping boko haram$ in less than 2months? he lied during his campiagn that he has no house in abuja but now it is clear he has 2.2 billion naira worth house there!! Didn't he say with his mouth that bamboo and monkeys will soak in blood if he losses election? You mischievous human being answer me!! Or are you one of the bamboos?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rilwon:

See the foolish ediot that said one should give his life to Christ. Didn't your jesus warned you against calling people fools? Wel, he later went on to break his rule by calling people fools, I'm nit surprised.

Meanwhile can you please provide where he said the bolded?
I better call you fool and allow you to live than shop of ya head in the street while shouting allahukbar haha religion of peace hahah

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by Rilwon: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
erikcantona:
how many years are you !!?
Foolish ediot asking me foolish question. I am 3 years old undecided
Illiterate.
Re: I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! by erikcantona: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rilwon:

Foolish ediot asking me foolish question. I am 3 years old undecided

Illiterate.
I never opened this tread for immature humans like you to pour insults on it! I opened so that someone can argue with me constructively and convince me on my views about buhari not underaged fools like you who haven't defended his course in university talkless of graduating to start thinking on how to go for NYSC and then face life ! Keep eating mama tank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos Of The New Private Jet Pastor Adeboye Bought / Wike Must Be Taken To The Icc / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Thought On Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.